Season 15 Preview DIV2

Season 15 Preview DIV2

Postby MrP » March 6th, 2016, 5:33 pm

FM SSN 15
DIV 2

Ajhax:
New Season, new chance. That's how motto of Ajhax could be this season. In comparison to season13 they improved last season, thats where Jds and the oldest team of FM should build on. But things won't get easier, because potential competitors like Hot Shots and Fatality improved extensively. Jds aswell turn things upside down in Ajhax and changed the squad. French Vkn is supposed to replace gado and ribe as GK. There's aswell veteran Sebastian who got 2 appearences last season. On DM leaving of Dave is a heavy loss, he was their most consistent player and they wont be able to really replace him equally. They signed british talent xOscar for him, who already was convincing in 5 matches he made for Hot Shots last season. Furthermore they really could use an active Twigg for the position, but its not very likely to happen. Things are bit different on AM, Joe Hart was vital part of team last season and will give them stability if he stays active. Leavings of Ødegaard and R2-D2 are ignorable because Øde wasnt really playing and R2 already left the club after half the season. Nevertheless Jds doesnt want to take any chances and signed very strong AM Rynhark, who might develop into one of the teams key players. On striker position Ajhax have to stand another heavy loss, like Dave and R2D2, third german Booba left and searching new challenge in GoT. It's very hard to replace Booba adequately aswell. Sugar Ray gonna try it, joining from competitor Hot Shots, and will be available in attack alongside Jds, Lee and Iniesta. Because of the many heavy leavings of key players i value Ajhax as one of the weaker teams in FM who probably will play around bottom places in Div2.

"Rynhark": First, the specifity of the next season, as my idea, is that "every" team plays differently, it should be a great season. Well, our aims is to win every matches obv, so to be champions, but we hope, at least, to be promoted.
"Rynhark": With the hope of seeing new "tactics" hatching!

Hot Shots:
In their debut season in FM Hot Shots were taught many lessons in terms of 4v4 Haxball. HS is not the first and wont be the last team who abolish their ideas in hard times and focus on new aims. Starting with the change of captaincy from Sugar Ray to Holtby aka Batis, and leavings of Hef, Fontaine, Il Cativo, Kratos, Rain, aswell as uk players: xoscar, TITAN, Speaks and beninho, there will be a complete relaunch. And this could be promising, already in Spring Cup and later in Pressncup they appeared in strong form and were able to annoy some of the favourite teams. Captain Holtby will lead the way and alongside chess and Fuelinho he will try to reduce the amount of goals conceeded drastically in comparison to last season. Rodwell, Co-founder of Pablo Haxobar, brings much of experience into the team, but if he's not available to play they lacking depth on DM a bit. More options they have on AM, the two new israelian signings Galvan and Flots will try to help the team playing a succesfull season. Things seems better for striker position, champion, the Doctor and UKOriginal will have a competition for the play time which everyone only can profit of. Especially The Doctor i see as a key player because he improved a lot over the recent months and could be able to secure them couple of points. In comparison to last season they really have to perform well, both in defence and offense to reach a better position. Pre-season results give no reason to be pessimistic ahead of the start and i predict them to play a better second season.

"Holtby": I think the 2nd division this season will be even more competitive than the last, but nonetheless im confident that Hot Shots will upset a few Teams and archieve good results. As for our goals, it would be nice to compete for the top. But more important for me is to build up an established Team that has the ambition to improve and enjoy playing together.

FATALITY!:
Since their relegatoin in season11 it only going downhill for FATALITY, positions 5th in season12 and 8th on two times in FM's second level. According to recent transfers Kalajan has enough of lower midfield region, because with FabioooSCP, D Avelar, Rain, Mistyk and the former UK player fr1sky he signed five new players who should compensate leavings of Frozen, Klose, Deco and Xherdan Shaqiri. Xherdan Shaqiri and Frozen been important players last season, but Klose and Deco werent dependable any more. Thats what you can see in the final standings, Fatality not only conceeded more goals than the season before but also scored less. Like HS they also should try to improve here. GK surely wasnt the problem of the struggle in defense. Kalajan showed his class and experience in most matches, but in FM we play 4v4, so he often had to face the opponents on his own. Alongside Kalajan there are vastly experienced player Insz. As DM they still can trust on the services of Carvajal, the strong spain struggled at the start of last season but could improve a lot during the season and played strong at the end of it. At his side there are new signings of the British playmaker fr1sky and D Avelar who is unknown in FM. fr1sky surely has abilites but he should stay active for more than two weeks, if he does he could help the team. Midfield was formed new completely with rain and FabioooSCP, both have to prove this season they have the class to improve FAT. Attack stays the same with Progamer and Lapize, in my opinion they have the quality to improve the goal scoring in comparision to last season. Main focus should be to stabilize the centerline and get more action to the front. The aim only can be to give the opponents a harder time to reach a better position in the end.

"KaLaJaN": This season there are many very good teams, this second division will be very entertaining and very competitive.
My team has been reinforced with some players and I hope to have fun and be in the top places to go up to first division. GL and HF all teams.

Sensation:
Sensation had a patchy season with ups and downs and still managed to reach 5th place. Having a goal difference of 38:46, only two teams were conceeding more goals than Sensation, this shows clearly what they have to work on. Team captain smajo, FM's owngoalking of season14 with 7 owngoals, won't lose composure about this and will still fully trust his present squad and didnt sign a single new player. Only GK Götze left the team and joining TuT to be benched. So the teams is mostly the same, which gives a good team chemistry on the one hand but on the other the squad is very small and absence of players barely can be handled and could cause problems for them. On GK smajo can fully build on kahn, who played convincingly in his first FM season. Midfielder Kula and smajo only missed 2 matches, this proves they're able to play the league even with a small squad. They both are able to show good performances with their experience and understanding of each other, which not always worked in the previous season. They have only three designaed players for GK, DM and AM. In attack they have the agony of choice because there are Doctor Weiss, babo and sanaocm available to play. All three can play versatile, so they played on other positions than striker aswell. I can see the defense as strengh of this team, which seems surprisingly seeing the amount of conceeded goals, the reasons could be adjustment problems to the new league for them. So if they're able to overcome those problems the bosnian team could play a succesfull season and can reach a top midfield place.

"smajo": I'm really glad that we will play one more season on this fantastic league. Considering our first (last) season, I don't have any regrets. Considering new season, I hope we will get promotion to first division and I want to wish other teams luck and to have fun.

Devil's Dozen:
Devils Dozen really surpassed my expectations in their first season in FM. I predicted them to be a bottom team but they got started well in the league and reached 4th place with key players Strew, Yuma and il dotore. The change of captaincy from DeanW to il dotore served them well apparently. To approve their result of last season and compensate the leavings of Browning, Viking, Captain Fenomeno, APirlo and Al Qahhar il dotore still is in search for recruitments. Lately the weakness of the team was goalkeeper position, because of the departs of Browning, A.Pirlo and Viking there's only Asd available. New man´s Jep and juliano should change things, 41 goals conceeded in 18 matches is just too many. Strew is a very good DM and if absent can be replaced by Co-Cap Ronaldinho. As attacking midfielder il dotore was able to make a huge signing, the arrival of Koke pushing competition for starting place with yuma, Koke is great player who made a big impact last seasons and could be a key and star player for Devils Dozen who can make the difference. He joins from promoted side Meh Squirrel scored 12 and assisted 4 in 12 matches. The italian Superzzh will be the third Am in this team and was signed in last minute before the season starts. In attack there's the second key player, captain il dotore played a very good first FM season, was important part of their good final result with 8 goals and 6 assists. If Jep or juliano could solve their GK problem and Koke is able to push their performance Devils Dozen should be able to approve or even improve their good place of last season. A first good impression the team showed in the first round of the cup beating the new FM side Fulam 4:0, good omen for the season.

"il dottore": This season we aiming to win 2° Division, we have take other players to improve team. We are training so much and we are hungry to win every matches. We are a family as well as a team, the main purpose of a family is to cooperate and we are doing improving our game.
"il dottore": We think that this is a good championship that have a good staff, so we are happy to participate on this league!

Fulam:
Fulam, strong and experrienced team from Serbia with Croatia national team members will definitely be a threat for every team in division 2. Nesmajnik and Ukrotitelj are playing long time together and know each other perfectly, but strongest player of that team probably is grobar, one of the best players in ex-yu of all times. Their goal is well covered by young talents SterlingBM, MILE and Aguero, which will do their best to push their team into glory and try to keep the ball in attack for Medek, Croatian "veteran" who is playing this game long time and who has what it needs to score a goal. Maybe a weakness of this team is that they are not familiar with western european hosts, most of them also don't have experience with ping or against foreign players. They are always in top 3 of the teams in their native, Serbian Haxballerz League, but trough Champions League they shown their weakness in foreign hosts and lack of experrience. Since this is their first season, Fulam should take position in mid of the table, but when they will get some experrience, they will be one of the top teams in their division and candidats to join in top Feed Me Division.

"Nesmajnik": Hi, as you know we are a new team here. The popularity of FM attracted us to come here and have fun. Besides amusement, we would also like to test our strenght and play quality 4v4 games. We have a squad of various players from The Serbian league. Arch-rivals became teammates.
I will be honest, I know many players on FM, but most of the teams I don't. Therefore, I cannot predict anything. As I said at the begining, we came here to have fun, improve ourselves, make new friends and do our best in matches and who knows what will happen. :)

youRat:
FM's champion of season12 had big problems last season to establish new arranged squad in div1. Although they managed to gather 13 points in 9 matches in the 2nd leg but lost all matches in the 1st so they were 4 points short of avoiding relegation. Now Ron's facing the challenge of accomplish promotion again which is not an easy task because of the big competition in divsion2. In comparision to last season there weren't as many transfers still there are new signings on almost all positions. Goalkeeper still will be sc30 who proved in second part of last seaosn he's a good player. He gets support by new italian signings Browning and The Architect. With them, Ron has three experienced Gks available who are ready for promotion. Last season in defensive midfield falcao was their main player, he left the team one day before the season starts and Ron´s team will miss him alot. So on DM the captain himself wants now to take over responsibility and bring balance to the build up game alongside keggj. In attacking midfield new arrival frozen will pull the strings. Expecations are huge, because at Fatality he showed he can be a big engine for their game and he knows how to score. The showpiece of yR probably is the attack. There will be lots of goals scored by new Beerus an excellent striker, Fico and the new signing of the czech talent Arshavin. Competition for the striker position is big so you might see some of these players on different positions. Last season the team had goal record of 23:57, scored less and conceded more than any other team in div1, which mostly is cause of the very weak first half of the season. Ron have to prevent such errors if they want to reach fast comeback to division1. The quality of the squad wont be a problem, but competition is hard and it will be a hard fight for the promotion spots and yR will be part of that fight.

"Ron": In Season 15 we are back in Division 2, from where we started 4 seasons ago. We took 3rd place back then, but I hope now is the time to make it better and come back into Division 1 next season from one of top 2 positions. We have solid and friendly squad now and our goal is to have fun and give our best and of course win matches.

Game of Thrones:
GoT proved only scoring many goals is not enough to reach promotion. In the end you need consistency over whole the season, which they hungarians lacked partly and so they lost the battle against Mew Squirrel for the promotion. Amazing 73 goals the team of ex-captain Norbii scored who gave captaincy to Faf. But aswell they conceeded 2 goals each match in average and were trailing MS by 3 points. To not miss promotion again they obtain the services of three new signings and only Norbii, their GK left. Gking now will be the job of german Booba, who has enough experience to do it well. For cover there is new FM player rauul and aswell Victore. In defensive Midfield JG will try his luck again, who was voted 3rd place in DM Div2 voting. He's very strong offensively and has lots of experience. He scored 11 and assisted another 15 goals in 17 matches last season. Alongside him there is team captain FAF, who contributed 28 goals and 7 assists in 16 matches. Together they're perhaps one of the best midfield duos of FM. Backup will be old FM and GoT player Varela who was brought back to life. Their attacker drukker is very strong aswell. He was top assister alongside JG and scored 17 goals. Like last season Offsync and Merk supposed to be backups. Apart from that its probably they mostly will play booba - jg – faf – drukker to accomplish the mission for promotion this time. But this only will happend if they stay concentrated and keep gathering points for all 18 matches. To conclude, the team definetly has quality to reach it.

"FAF1": I think the new season could be rly nice with the new teams in div2, and ofc our aim is the win, what we could do and our lineup wont be changed, except the gk position, like norbi left, and booba will do it.

Aston Birra:
Only one point Aston Birra were lacking to avoid relegation in season14 but the high density of the league and losses in important duels against competitors TuT, yR and Canucks were leading to this disaster. So now this season aim should be, like for yR, to find the way back to Div1 again. To support this aim Fer, Hef, Jai and Norbii were signed, all playing GK. They should fill in the gap of Naser who left, and strenghen the defense.The signing of Norbii you can call a last minute transfer who joined from 3rd placed div2 team GoT, he was voted 2nd best GK of last season just behind Dutchplayer. If he really is able to help the team is questionable because of time issues he won't be able to be available all the time. 48 goals conceeded is the same amount like 5th placed Elite69 but only 28 scored, is only half of the goals the czechs had. And an old rule says, if you not scored your goals in front you conceed them in the back. ZOR is the only other leaving, so most of the team stays the same. Captain Paulinho, charlie and duke are supposed to give the defense stability. In central midfield there is still William doing his duty who played impressive last season just like Stefan. Both only missed one match and were first-team regulars. Additionally Stefan achieved something remarkable, winning top scorer award for a relegation side, scoring 17 goals and 5 assists in 17 appearences, which makes him part of 75% of all AB goals. It's him Paulinho needs the most for mission promotion and he's the star player in my opinion. In the first cup match they were beating Sensation 4:1 and proved they will be a top3 team.

"Paulinho": Well, I think we have to get used with this new division, we played div1 for two seasons but now we have to focus on this different season. Our first aim is to come back immediatly to first division, we are sure that div2 is not suitable for us. We relegated because of a combination of bad luck and coincidences so for this reason i hope div2 will just be a little journey.

Daredevils:
The mainly romanian team of captain Deliric is the second new team in FM season15. The team mostly consisting of familiar FM names who all have lots of experience in in league aswell as in HCL. Basis of the team will be the romanians Deliric, Drg and israelian Yannex. They'll be sided by experienced italian Naser who will keep the goal. He joined from relegated team AB and want to prove himself to his new and his old team. KurveS and arjen are his rivals for the starting GK position and wants to give him some competition. In DM opponents mostly will face Deliric, previous season he made 4 matches for FM 2nd place Night's Watch, where he contributed 4 goals and 4 assists. Together with Drg as AM he will be the midfield axis of them. Like Deliric also Drg had couple of appearences last season for Los Santos and before he played succesfully at YeS AllStars where he reached promotion in season12. Another player on the way to promotion is isrealian superstar Yannex, who already proved his Div1 capability often. In attack he will be supported by Crixus, an other option of this team. Actually you can call this team a star ensemble and looking at all aspects it would be dissappointing if they won't reach promotion. But the competitors dont rest aswell, so if Dardevils will show any weakness in the upcoming season the other teams surely will be there to overtake them. Daredevils have to be focused from the start to gather as many points as possible.

"Deliric": Well we are happy to participate in fm this season and the second division looks pretty balanced except the first place which we will take.
"Deliric": we also want the cup
"Deliric": so gl hf all

Thanks to Ron and Hannes for translation and technical support and Hernández for interviews.
Good luck for every team in FM Season15!!!

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Return to Previews & Reviews