Post Match Interview- Matchday 2- IKEA vs E69

Post Match Interview- Matchday 2- IKEA vs E69

Postby Swift » April 5th, 2015, 9:06 pm

I've interviewed the two captains from IKEA and E69, Barca and doupi!

Interview with Barca after the win vs E69:

- Hello Barca, this is an interview on the match vs E69!

- Hello

- Can you sum up your team's performance today?

- Ok, well with this match i am satisfied. in my opinion it was a great performence by all of us, only fra could have scored more goals and had to be more ego! we had another match vs stupid ron there we lost because we had a worse host, so next opponents of ron please win really high that his team is in 2nd division next season and he is not able to fuck me up any more. 

- haha Ron doesn't have the best of attitudes, gotta admit it

- FrA, other than not scoring more, did have a good game though. You must have thought this might turn badly when E69 made it 2-1?

- hm, not really

- I said to my team before i dont care if we concede when i know that we can score by ourselves. Thats how i want to play every time and my team made it perfect last match.

- Regarding the Vatreni game, was the host all to blame for your loss or was it also a bad performance?

- Well because of the bad host our performance was really bad.

- ah unlucky, maybe you can protest about it

- Who do you think will bring the most goals for you this season?

- Thats a hard question. we play with different lineups every match, so its impossible for me to say.

- Judging by that performance FrA could bag quite a few goals if he's more greedy :D

- So next game you're gonna change the lineup? Since you played really well vs a good side it must be difficult to switch it around!

- Well if Schnuppel would be here he would have played for sure, for example

- Well that's all for the interview, well done on your result today and gl for the next! :)

- Thanks and sorry im busy atm, otherwise i would have said some words more ;)

Doupi, after his team's 5-1 loss vs IKEA:

- Hello doupi

- Hello Swift

- So, it wasn't the greatest of E69 performances, but can you take any positives from it?

- No.

- :o What do you think caused such a poor performance?

- I'm not really sure, might have been the fact that we hadn't really played together a lot prior to this season, I can only hope it will get better over time and surely we must start working harder.. We're still also kinda inexperienced with 3def, so there's hoping that'll get better too.. Personally I'm really disappointed with my own performance and I think today's defeat opened eyes for all of us and motivated us to train harder.

- Yup, it didn't look like you practiced a lot for this game. Did you maybe underestimate the strength of your opponents or was it just lack of practice?

- No we certainly didn't underestimate IKEA, we just didn't play before the season started. Today we only played one match before the game because of the unconventional time and I think everyone could have seen we weren't really on top of our game. As I said, we only played a few games and it to me it was very clear we didn't really look like a team out there.

- Yeah chemistry lacked a lot in that game!

- Do you think you can improve for next game? Will you sign a new player or change the lineup?

- I can only hope so, but I think if we practice a little we should be able to turn things over. As for signing a new player, I don't think that's very likely. For now, the same goes for changing the lineup as poraon is injured and there aren't exactly many options to choose from. I know we have the quality, it just seems we need chemistry and some basic lessons on positioning in 3def too :)

- Yup i'm sure you'll improve soon! You said poraon is injured, what's the matter with him?

- He's got a broken arm so he's out for a few weeks

- Oh shit, srs? :o

- Nah

- He contracted AIDS

- smh, hopefully his arm recovers soon ^^

- You know how it goes, it's not gonna heal overnight :D

- Well that's all from my interview, unlucky with the loss today and hopefully you can improve in the next game!! gl :)

- Yeah thanks

Thanks to Barca and doupi for taking their time for the interview!!

Also, really sorry I couldn't do the previews today, was bogged down with revision :( Next one will definitely be done! :)

Swift

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Post Match Interview- Matchday 2- IKEA vs E69

Postby MrP » April 6th, 2015, 9:51 am

"we had another match vs stupid ron there we lost because we had a worse host"
"Well because of the bad host our performance was really bad."

I really cant understand this. IF turkeys, italians or guys with a pingbug would say that my host is worse, i could understand it but for germans its usually absolutly ok!I also took 20 mins of my free time to host this match to get the blame now :(

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Pain » April 6th, 2015, 10:30 am

MrP wrote:I really cant understand this. IF turkeys, italians or guys with a pingbug would say that my host is worse, i could understand it but for germans its usually absolutly ok!I also took 20 mins of my free time to host this match to get the blame now :(

I think nobody blames you. Ron refused to try FrA's host completely (which is undoubtly one of the best hosts in EU) thus in my opinion it's a case of handicapping your opponent on purpose.

There are no men like me. Only me.
Pain

News Articles: 0

Postby Barca » April 6th, 2015, 11:54 am

true, was no attack in any way against you mrp ;)

at least for me it was much worser than i expected with this ping and i dont think it was worth it :bomb:

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Return to Previews & Reviews