Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Re: Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Postby Alexis » July 9th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Ok so, the admins doesn't wants teams which has players from a only country? Maybe we're rejected because we are romanians? I know most of romanian players are idiots, bobs, laggers but we are not like them. About ping, on the best hosts we play with 68 -80, on other international rooms (like spanish, italy, uk, portugal) we have 100-120 and this is not lag for us.
Maybe it's better to accept teams which has players from all countries? You can't call this "group" a TEAM, just a lot of players from Free Players channel, they can disband anytime.
About the leagues, teams which play in another leagues why can't have a spot here? In our case, the RO league isn't stronger and popular like FM, that's the reason why we signed up.
#fuckracism
Last edited by Alexis on July 9th, 2014, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexis

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 1:05 pm

Maybe the first who said the truth.... thanks heli
EdinsonCavani

Postby Guti Haz » July 9th, 2014, 1:06 pm

who the fuck is helios? go and play in your island man.
seriously guys, i'm really schocked. it's interested in rejected thing but there is one thing more important: your approach.
how sick persons you are, omg.
we spoke that league thing and others. i explained our purpose to joining this area and we were agree that being different colour, play all matches on away host, und so weiter und so weiter (hannes that was for you)
then look what happens.
whatever, i'm not gonna tire myself about that crap.
this platform has good people i really like but there are big problems like racism and sickly administration.
we banged you all and we're going away. you can put your forum to your ass, it would be fun^^

sorry for being rude, you deserved it. bye.
Guti Haz

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 1:08 pm

http://prntscr.com/40y4fr
I'm not nostradamus :scratch:
EdinsonCavani

Postby DrG » July 9th, 2014, 1:54 pm

-
Last edited by DrG on February 19th, 2016, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrG

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Love Asia » July 9th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Lumi wrote:love london is an idiot as were most players who played for ti sparta

shut the fuck up you scumbag
Love Asia

Postby Barlex » July 9th, 2014, 2:09 pm

I think having 10 teams/division is much more fun and cooler tbh. All applied teams have proven to be active.
I understand both sides, but feel sad for ITA mostly.

FM has Fatality in Division 2, and it's a full spanish team. And it works out quite well..

Looks like the same distance to me:
All Time Feed Me GK-Stats:
Appearances: 36 (16-4-16)
Minutes Played: 500
Clean Sheets: 9
Assists: 4

Details:
Spoiler: Show
Fatality Statistics S18:
Appearances: 1 (0-0-1)
Clean Sheets: 0

Ajhax Statistics S10:
Appearances: 6 (4-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Assists: 1

#DEJA Statistics S9:
Appearances: 15 (6-1-8)
Clean Sheets: 4
Assists: 2

Oreo HC Statistics S7:
Appearances: 10 (4-1-5)
Clean Sheets: 3
Assists: 1

HK Flamingo Statistics S5:
Appearances: 4 (2-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Barlex

Postby Herna » July 9th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Hello, i really dont understand your problems. There were 25 teams that wanted to join this league and only 5 could get accepted. I think it is more than fair that teams were accepted, that dont play in other leagues. Feedme isnt hcl or something like that, it wants to have its own teams.
I also would be really angry if a team like ITA or Projectiles would get accepted but we dont. And why? In our team are only two players, that would play in any other haxleague without this acception, while for teams like Pas de Nom or others its only an other competition. Maybe we arent the strongest team atm, but everything can change with the time. I think there isnt a reason while other teams should get accepted, and not we. Maybe because your players are more popular, or something like that? You cant say anything about our activity, you dont know us.
And its sad to see how players of your teams show afterwards why they dont get accepted. :| Players calling themselves Hitler in ITA-channel or saying that its all racism by the admins.
I also think that ITA would deserve the acception, but there only can be five teams.
Rautovic wrote:Maybe just stop to complain about others and talk bad about other teams and we'll see where it all leads to.
Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 2:27 pm

:silent:

Priorities:

Activity: 0
Fair Play: 0
Style of Gaming:0
Flag: 10

Is there someone who has the courage to say that it isn't true? Don't banter us
Last edited by EdinsonCavani on July 9th, 2014, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby JRodriguez10 » July 9th, 2014, 2:28 pm

mlfaijati wrote:I'll save the admins some flack I guess:

The reason that projectiles, pas de nom and italian haxballers got rejected is because they were already longstanding teams with only players from one nation. Aside from the obvious ping problems that could arise (Ajhax vs Pas De Nom... you best hope that you're best friends with viictor or something), the point of FM isn't to be a platform for already established teams to compete, this isn't YeS before the hack - no good league should really be like YeS before the hack, because it is very hard to sustain and all sense of community is lost.

I remember Fritz used to say a lot of things which were good in these arguements (when he didn't want AoD in YeS for example), and some of the things he said made sense - speaking about how as an admin he doesn't owe anybody anything, he doesn't get paid etc so he doesn't have a duty to accept some teams over others. And really, Pas de nom in FM div 2??? Arguably they would win Div 1 - so putting them into Division 2 would just be stupid tbh.

I'm trying to say this without being xenophobic or anything, but if you look at all the teams in FM at the moment, one thing they share in common is that they have players from all different nationalities. Not in a complete sense, but the fact that players from all different nationalities implies players from different indiviual communities (that would exist within a country) have joined together to play together. FM is more about this than just housing teams that would already be completed and by all means would not accept other players aside from players of their own country.

Another thing Fritz used to put in his criteria of accepting new teams was: ''does this team play in another league'', the 3 teams I have listed before to my knowledge play (or at least played) together in a league. You could argue that this means that the team knows how to operate in a league properly and should get picked, but in FM from what I've seen (in my 5+ seasons) is that teams that have ''migrated'' from other leagues to play here are never as committed. You could point out IKEA and HC Pizza but despite how they are good teams and have no problems YeS is their priority. And once again, they have accepted players outside of just one nationality (even despite originally being based around German and Finnish respectively). I may be rambling, but just look at Game of Thrones last Season, they clearly did not care (as much or not at all - i'll leave you to decide) about the league and that led to problems with impersonating.

Finally, imo it is unfair to deny a team that has formed itself just to play in FM (vH for example) as they don't have another league to play in. Being honest here, Projectiles, pas de nom and ITA haxball team all have other leagues to play in - so being rejected here isn't the end of the world for them; whereas for other teams this is not the case.

I rushed this so there is probably many inaccuracies. At the end of the day you aren't going to change the admins decision, so this was just some explanation into their thought process.

fuking essays i love them

this
JRodriguez10

Position: Forward

Postby Maddude » July 9th, 2014, 2:57 pm

well this is weird
Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Maybe it's better to accept teams which has players from all countries? You can't call this "group" a TEAM, just a lot of players from Free Players channel, they can disband anytime

n1 Alexis
EdinsonCavani

Postby Frankopa » July 9th, 2014, 3:50 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:Maybe it's better to accept teams which has players from all countries? You can't call this "group" a TEAM, just a lot of players from Free Players channel, they can disband anytime

n1 Alexis

I'm not going to defend QuickSwans from the other rejected teams but I'd like to respond to those who have criticised the several edits made to the line-up these past few weeks. First of all, I'm not sure how many times I've had to repeat myself but players are signed contingent on their activity. I've lost track of the countless amount of players who told me they either forgot to join the channel or just couldn't be bothered. It's no reason to become inactive just because a team hasn't been approved for a league. When Rautovic, who is as enthusiastic as I am to create a sustainable team, re-signed with me as Co-C I immediately cut the players I hadn't known before but saw potential in (Skold, etc.) and recruited old QS names (including Ce, 4okoto) and then a couple trustworthy players that Raut had played with prior to re-joining (Cep, Juniyo). Ultimately there was only one major transition with the line-up (which coincided with Rautovic re-joining as Co-C of the team). There's absolutely no chance of our team imploding because the current line-up is full of active players who consistently put the effort in to find friendlies with the team. We're way beyond the stage of signing random players who've made some sort of a name for themselves in league haxball (nor are we randomly recruiting players from the free agency). The players who make up the team are players that me and Raut are familiar with and who we know want to carry the commitment of our former players (Becky, Lia, Radu, etc.) In short, they treat QS as one of their main teams. So to say we're a start-up team solely for this league and upcoming season would be false since a fair amount of our players either played some role in our 3-season campaign in YeS, or had been part of a team that me and Rautovic had previously played in. Unfortunately some of the players that were part of the original team no longer hax. As a sidenote, just because the line-up was edited 17 times does not mean there were 17 new line-ups. Most of the edits were done via my phone and in many cases were just a matter of me messing up the [/img], flag initials, player names, etc.
Frankopa

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 3:53 pm

si cep
EdinsonCavani

Postby Rénbeaudach » July 9th, 2014, 4:21 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:No sense and I explain why

Part 1

The reason that projectiles, pas de nom and italian haxballers got rejected is because they were already longstanding teams with only players from one nation. Aside from the obvious ping problems.

- We've played more of an international competition and NO ONE in 2 seasons complains us for ping problems! Teams as zaqhax and others allways congratulated with us for our behaviour

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/f084784117
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/7e713c0d9d
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/fff3e03fbf
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/1989aaed14

you're completely missing the point

Part 2

Fritz knew my team and knew our behaviour as all 50 teams of YeS, so you can say of us all but not that we have "Ping Problems" or that we have a "bad behaviour" because a team who has ping problems don't play 2 seasons of YeS without bringing problems . Then we played 2 FunCups and no one complains us

<14:43:47> "EdinsonCavani": Fritz, Nes said me that probably all italian teams could be kicked from the competition. There aren't italian fair teams a part my team, i hope you will kick not all italian teams.
<14:44:19> "Fritz": no we dont kick ITA
Then i don't know why my team was kicked, but Fritz then said me that my team bring no problems and so he made me vip of YeS, so i could Join #69

ditto

Part 3

Not in a complete sense, but the fact that players from all different nationalities implies players from different indiviual communities

Really? Am i blind or i see only german players in TurnUpTurnips?

yes you are they have an austrian too (without going into the whole argument that you could classify austrians as 'ethnic' germans, I suppose the most you could say is that all player sthere speak the same language, additionally I don't see them competing in any other league either; refer to mlf's post again)

Part 4

Being honest here, Projectiles, pas de nom and ITA haxball team all have other leagues to play in

Really? HC Pizza and Game of Thrones played this competition as Your E-Sports or am in error? Haven't Fatality the spanish community? If italian players have a league to play in, be coerent and kick all italians to make place to people of other nations :cry:

mlf literally addressed them as anomalies in the post he made; beginning to think you didnt really read his post that well at all

Part 5

BEING HONEST YOU COULD SAY IT 2 MONTHS AGO AND NOT NOW AFTER 2 MONTHS OF ACTIVITY AND DECEIVING US PUTTING MY TEAM IN THE GREAT WAITING LIST, if you know that we couldn't join because we're a team of FUCKING RETARD ITALIANS, YOU COULD SAY IT!

you do have a point there to be honest, chillmaz is more secretive than the KGB

I did have to lol at the end though because let's face it, your command of english isn't the best I've ever seen, even for an italian
Be Coerent

coherent*

P.S. Rachel also spits the truth, good on you lass for taking that one out of the naho-Girgensons doctrine of inferior nations

P.P.S. Frank is the cutest; ily and hope you have fun with the new QS :)
Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 4:27 pm

yes you are they have an austrian too

Total :fp:

So fatality isn't a spanish team, and TurnUp isn't a german team because they had a foreigner. ohoho ok, so if my player B u l l didn't emigrate in Italy from Romania maybe we could join in the competition :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ridicoulous your irony, then frank sent the inscription to the league when he had 5 players and there were no projects, now there is a great project with cep good luck. his team was taken only for the name, there isn't nothing of the old quickswans in this team (adonis - lorik - serpe)
EdinsonCavani

Postby Zizou » July 9th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Zizou

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Okay it's normal to be mocked when people don't know what to say ;)
I stop it, my team hasn't been ever treated so bad in 3 years of history, then good luck for the competition. Nothing to add :D
EdinsonCavani

Postby Rénbeaudach » July 9th, 2014, 4:45 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:yes you are they have an austrian too

Total :fp:

So fatality isn't a spanish team, and TurnUp isn't a german team because they had a foreigner. ohoho ok, so if my player B u l l didn't emigrate in Italy from Romania maybe we could join in the competition :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ridicoulous your irony, then frank sent the inscription to the league when he had 5 players and there were no projects, now there is a great project with cep good luck. his team was taken only for the name, there isn't nothing of the old quickswans in this team (adonis - lorik - serpe)

Again I am certain you either don't read or understand either my or mlf's posts in their entirety, but I'll re-iterate it for you;

The main reason teams were accepted was because not only were the players in the teams active and reliable, but that the teams themselves were ORGINAL and would consider FM ABOVE ALL OTHER LEAGUES (at least as far as 4v4 big went). Since you already compete in both the Italian and Romanian (I'm 90% certain you still do) leagues the admins probably considered they were doing a better service for the overall haxball community by letting in a team who would otherwise lack the opportunity to play organised competitive haxball. The same argument applies to why Pas de Nom were rejected.

Second of all what you say about QuickSwans is Grade-A bullshit.
If you weren't born under a rock and seriously were an active part of the European haxball community since 2011 you would know that Frank was the original founder of the team, and that Rautovic and 4okoto were past (and indeed long-serving) players. It is true that Lorik and San Iker took control of the team when Frank took a break from haxball, but even then they changed the name after one season and disbanded the team entirely after two.
I should know after all, since I was there.
Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Helios » July 9th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Helios

PreviousNext

Return to Season 10