Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Re: Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 4:51 pm

ahahahahahaha
EdinsonCavani

Postby Jai » July 9th, 2014, 4:55 pm

lets be honest its just because they're from turkey/romania/italy

don't beat around the bush maaaaan
Jai

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Rénbeaudach » July 9th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Jai wrote:lets be honest its just because they're from turkey/romania/italy

don't beat around the bush maaaaan

If you want to go down that route then yes, they still deserve it imo.

Italians are basically the mexicans of Europe tbh; on the face of it they may look like a developed nation but they still exhibit the traits of inferior, lazy mediterranean idiots who don't know the meaning of hard work / fair play / basic human ethics etc etc.
They've been a people that time and time again allow themselves to be ruled by leaders who are either incompetent feckless cuckolds (Berlusconi), or tyrannical megalomaniac dictators (Garibaldi). On occasion they hit the jackpot and get someone like Mussolini who exhibits both traits, I suppose this is something that naturally occurs in your average Italian anyway
There's no wonder only thing they can organise is crime, since the sickly Italian psyche can only ever breed hostility and contempt.
Their football league is known only as the most 'respectable' that at least every decade or so falls foul of the most disgusting acts of corruption and fixing, but again it's hardly surprising as it seems to be the only thing Italians are good at, no doubt an Italian team (no less a team named ITA Haxball team for god's sake) would behave in a similar fashion.

Romania doesn't really rquire me to write much, 90% of their haxball community seem already to have done enough to drag the name of their nation through the dirt. If we extrapolate and assume that 90% of the population in general are also massive morons like andrei, AkN, h0r1a, JULYAN etc, then it is no wonder that the FM admins err on the side of caution and don't dare accept a team from this country.

Finally Turkey, probably one of the greatest cesspits of pure human filth known to man. Aside from having their country mercilessly butcher and rape half the European population for the past 500 years of their history, dragging the entire balkans back many centuries in development, they seem to have cast off the legacy of the only Turkish man ever to prove that he was worth his salt (Mustafa Kemal Atatürk) and drink from the trough of brutal repressive dictatorship (Erdoğan). Even during the so called 'Young Turks' era though your pathetic people still couldn't resist the primal urge of bloodthirst in killing two million Armenians; and to this day not one of you have the gumption to even admit that you did it. Talk about a nation unwilling to accept any sort of responsibility and always play the victim; heck at least the Germans admit the errors of their past. Imagine if Hitler were Turkish we'd have Nazism still alive and well and swastikas paraded around Istanbul and Ankara to commemorate his birthday.
It really is of no surprise to me that you carry this arrogance and gut-wrenching cynicism into your haxball, you really dis show your true colours when you not only ddosed rkd, but downright cheated against TI Sparta in successive Champions Leagues, and that's not even beginning to get into the caustic attitude Turkish players displayed during the CC.

In short, even if the admins did take this racist view, imo they would be completely justified because all three countries are truly revolting places full of truly revolting people.

Spoiler: Show
for those of you who can't tell, this is a post is a joke
Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Jai » July 9th, 2014, 5:33 pm

i love it when you chat shit but it makes sense

i would rep but can't find rep button
Jai

Postby Aidizzle » July 9th, 2014, 6:49 pm

Admins can't really win on this, someone was always going to lose out if D2 was capped to 8 teams and I get that they needed to keep the season schedule balanced for both divs, was a multi-conference D2 ever discussed?

2 conferences of 5 teams play teams in their own conf twice (8 games) and out of conference once (5 games, makes 13). Make D2 end a matchday before D1 and game 14 can be 1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd etc as a final placement game for D2. The conferences would wind up being super unbalanced and another circlejerk would no doubt arise, but that's one way of allowing others in.

Sorry to those rejected on this occasion.
Aidizzle

Postby mlfaijati » July 9th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Aidizzle wrote:Admins can't really win on this, someone was always going to lose out if D2 was capped to 8 teams and I get that they needed to keep the season schedule balanced for both divs, was a multi-conference D2 ever discussed?

2 conferences of 5 teams play teams in their own conf twice (8 games) and out of conference once (5 games, makes 13). Make D2 end a matchday before D1 and game 14 can be 1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd etc as a final placement game for D2. The conferences would wind up being super unbalanced and another circlejerk would no doubt arise, but that's one way of allowing others in.

Sorry to those rejected on this occasion.

lol conferences fuck off joehan
FM record:

G.I. Joehans:
[s]Won Div 2 and Cup[/s] Got carried by Fritz.

ARRIBA!:
Got carried by jonny then disbanded the team.

NWA:
Came like 6th in Div 2B then disbanded the team.

The Real Rocknrolla:
When the going gets tough...

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

News Articles: 2

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby Alexis » July 10th, 2014, 12:57 am

Rénbeaudach wrote:Romania doesn't really rquire me to write much, 90% of their haxball community seem already to have done enough to drag the name of their nation through the dirt. If we extrapolate and assume that 90% of the population in general are also massive morons like andrei, AkN, h0r1a, JULYAN etc, then it is no wonder that the FM admins err on the side of caution and don't dare accept a team from this country.

Seriously, you think that if you call some idiots from romania this means that all are idiots? Stay chill dude, we are the "10%" of our population, we are not raggres, laggers, noobs. While we were active here, we beat most of the good teams (especially here)
Let the racism and look at my team. We were active (I know not as much like ITA, but 4-5 everyday, it's summer and most of our players has exams, pc problems and holidays), we didn't act like kids/morons, we were and we are a seriously team. I wrote here, we got a nice internet connections and never rage because of ping, we got nice pings in the international rooms.
I am agree with you ren, most of romanians people are morons but not all, we are an exception and you can see this.
I think we deserved to get in because: we were active (in ro ts more than fm ts, don't want force players to be active), we are not bobs and noobs as much peolple than here and completly not as other romanians morons, we never ragequit the game!
We established the team since Octomber 2013. Until now, the lineup was edited 50% and since we signed up untill now, we added 1-2 players, so we're not a team full of free players, we are a really TEAM.
I know I can't change admin's mind now, the decisions were taken, I've just say a 'few' words.
cheers!
Alexis

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 10th, 2014, 11:02 am

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 10th, 2014, 11:22 am

Reading Royals' Captain ragequit http://i.imgur.com/ebTOgbK.png and they sent the inscription to the league with only 3 players (dalone suarez & laitok), they have recruited random players in 2 days and then chillmaz says to me that it was hard the choiche between my team and their team :(

http://i.imgur.com/BoNS7FZ.png
EdinsonCavani

Postby Barlex » July 10th, 2014, 11:24 am

Wow already 100 :p

#justiceforITA
#soshookofnewfritzadmins
#plsdon'tbanme
#neednewteam
#bitchesluvhashtags
All Time Feed Me GK-Stats:
Appearances: 36 (16-4-16)
Minutes Played: 500
Clean Sheets: 9
Assists: 4

Details:
Spoiler: Show
Fatality Statistics S18:
Appearances: 1 (0-0-1)
Clean Sheets: 0

Ajhax Statistics S10:
Appearances: 6 (4-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Assists: 1

#DEJA Statistics S9:
Appearances: 15 (6-1-8)
Clean Sheets: 4
Assists: 2

Oreo HC Statistics S7:
Appearances: 10 (4-1-5)
Clean Sheets: 3
Assists: 1

HK Flamingo Statistics S5:
Appearances: 4 (2-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Barlex

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 10th, 2014, 11:27 am

ahahahahaah ♥
EdinsonCavani

Postby Alexis » July 10th, 2014, 12:38 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:Reading Royals' Captain ragequit http://i.imgur.com/ebTOgbK.png and they sent the inscription to the league with only 3 players (dalone suarez & laitok), they have recruited random players in 2 days and then chillmaz says to me that it was hard the choiche between my team and their team :(

http://i.imgur.com/BoNS7FZ.png

hahahaa
Alexis

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Edgar Davids » July 10th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Edgar Davids

Postby Stevo » July 10th, 2014, 3:35 pm

l0l 11/10 for reasoning, they named their city after something they find themselves incapable of
#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo

Postby mlfaijati » July 10th, 2014, 4:53 pm

sfe
FM record:

G.I. Joehans:
[s]Won Div 2 and Cup[/s] Got carried by Fritz.

ARRIBA!:
Got carried by jonny then disbanded the team.

NWA:
Came like 6th in Div 2B then disbanded the team.

The Real Rocknrolla:
When the going gets tough...

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

News Articles: 2

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 10th, 2014, 11:04 pm

You can delete our channel and kick us from the waiting list because we won't be more in the feedme server. Hoping in a disbanding of a team isn't our style, so we want to wish good luck to all teams also if we're not agree with the decisions taken.
I don't die if I won't play the feedme tournament, so i want to reply to all people's irony (yeee wait for the 11 season) that for me they're only stupids, they maybe don't know that I was banned from the italian community (because they're a community of idiots and they know what i think about them) for an year and I've continued to play HaxBall without playing competitions for an year, but only to have fun with my friends (ITA); I was only sad because we've made all the possible and we were really friendly and available.
Then this will be generally my last post, because it's evident that the most important criteria with that teams were chosen, was the flags that players had, so if italians are seen so bad in this community, I prefer not to be in. Then really good luck and thanks to people who believe in us as Barlex ♥ and Helios with his simpathy and his useless petition!
Bye :P
EdinsonCavani

Postby JRodriguez10 » July 11th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Love London wrote:
Lumi wrote:love london is an idiot as were most players who played for ti sparta

shut the fuck up you scumbag

love london's a qtie
JRodriguez10

Position: Forward

Postby Love Asia » July 12th, 2014, 12:53 pm

JRodriguez10 wrote:
Love London wrote:
Lumi wrote:love london is an idiot as were most players who played for ti sparta

shut the fuck up you scumbag

love london's a qtie

:heart:
Love Asia

Postby Perkins » July 13th, 2014, 12:46 am

Lumi wrote:
EdinsonCavani wrote:Okayyy, I accept this decision but I want only to say a few of words :D

My team (ITA - Haxball Team) was the first team of the waiting list to send the inscription to the league, we were only a week afk because our players had commitments with study and work, then for 2 months we were active EVERYDAY in the server (6/7 people ALLTIME ALLDAY) , allways available for friendly matches; we've played all the funcups without bringing problems and we accepted also hosts in that our players had ping bugs, no one complains us, then in FunCup we played also well having good results with teams of this league (ITA - IKEA 2-1 / ITA - Fatality 0-0 / ITA - Ajhax 7-0 http://www.haxballtube.com/profile/ITA |here there are our matches|). If I can say another thing, I believe that my team is really compact, in 2 months we added to the team 1 or 2 players because we play with the same people for a long time, we're a team created in 2011 and if we're still active there will be a reason.
Then who is taken in the league?
ReadingRoyals who until 2 days ago they were still recruiting for the start of the league (never seen in channel)
TurnUp who hadn't not even the password on their channel (never seen in channel)
QuickSwans that in 3 weeks edited the formation of the team 17 times
(nothing to say to 1UP and VH that deserved this competition)

I really believed to this competition, and also my friends, but if this is the decision maybe I'm wrong, maybe I don't understand the real qualities that a team and a captain have to have for joining this competition; then find me the reason of the funcup, because I believe that no one cares about it and about the performances of my team and also of PROjectiles that with us was the best active team |no one was active as us|).

But maybe I'm not wrong because if the last season more of 1 team melted there is a problem, maybe on the choice of the teams :/ . Then good luck for the next season :king:

p.s. We've played 2 seasons in Your E-Sports and we were seen by all people as the best italian fair team

>real qualities

step 1: are you italian - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 2
step 2: are you a jew - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 3
step 3: are you turkish - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 4
step 4: are you portuguese - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 5
step 5: can you speak english - yes: proceed to step 6, no: proceed to step 8
step 6: are you a fucking retard/cunt/idiot (refer to thesaurus for related words) - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 7
step 7: welcome to fm
step 8: nothing to see here

Lumi wrote:
EdinsonCavani wrote::fp: lumi, Love London was the captain of the best feedme team of all times and if i'm not wrong he's italian, then there are more of 25 players in this competition of Portugal, Italy, Israel and Turkey :thumbup:

thats because he took over from ovoxo and signed them, i was referring to applying to have a team here

also that point is irrelevant because love london is an idiot as were most players who played for ti sparta

best posts
:heart: Rach

Alexis wrote:Ok so, the admins doesn't wants teams which has players from a only country? Maybe we're rejected because we are romanians? I know most of romanian players are idiots, bobs, laggers but we are not like them. About ping, on the best hosts we play with 68 -80, on other international rooms (like spanish, italy, uk, portugal) we have 100-120 and this is not lag for us.
Maybe it's better to accept teams which has players from all countries? You can't call this "group" a TEAM, just a lot of players from Free Players channel, they can disband anytime.
About the leagues, teams which play in another leagues why can't have a spot here? In our case, the RO league isn't stronger and popular like FM, that's the reason why we signed up.
#fuckracism

you are idiot, bob, lagger, kid and retarded too. ggggg no re cya

ALSO

Kick Reading Royals they fucking faggots morons brainless kids who dont deserve to play in FM, BUT I guess they fit the ADMIN TEAM so it makes sense

stay mad morons @thoserejectedteams
"Gord": OK IM HOLIDING
"Gord": wow massive
"Perkins": woahhh
"Gord": woah that size
"Gord": WOAHHHH
"Perkins": THAT SIZE YOUR VAGINA IS SO BIG
"Gord": THANKS BABE U CAN FIT UR HEAD IN IT ANYTIME U WANT
Perkins

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 1 Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 7

Postby aeRo » July 13th, 2014, 12:19 pm

why da fuk r acdp still here, can't even win a pre-season fun cup with isco
aeRo
Elder of da Realm

PreviousNext

Return to Season 10