Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Postby Hannes » July 8th, 2014, 11:57 pm

Season 10 will start on the 17th July

League System
Stadium - Big
Time Limit - 7 minutes per half
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time - 20:00 UK TIME (streamed games 20:30 for div2 and 21:30 for div1)
Relegations - Bottom 2 in div 1 go to div 2, top 2 in div 2 will be promoted (playoffs for promotion will be decided near the end of the season) - The amount of teams that get promoted is up to the expansion in season 11.

Cup
Stadium - Big Easy
Format - Round of 16 - Quarter Finals - Semi Finals - Final
Time Limit - 7 minute per half (10 min for final)
Overtime goallimit: 1 and changing sides
Halves - 2
Days - Thursday / Sunday
Time - 20:00 UK TIME (streamed games depends)

The following teams have been accepted to be in FM for season 10:
Division 1 -
h0bA
IKEA Deutschland
Pablo Haxobar
ACDP
Mighty Ducks
International Fighters
The Real RocknRolla
HC Pizza

Division 2 -
Sons Of Pitches
FATALITY
Ajhax
1up (new)
Quickswans (new)
Reading Royals (new)
Turnup Turnips (new)
Victory Hunters (new)

Waiting List -
ITA Haxball Team
PROjectiles

Qualified for Haxball Champions League -
h0bA
IKEA Deutschland
Pablo Haxobar
Mighty Ducks

Schedule

Signings / Transfer Window
- The transfer window will close on the 17th July (before the season) (players will not be able to switch teams)
- The transfer window will reopen on the 14th August after League Matches (1 week break)
- The transfer window will close on the 21th August before the League Matches (players that have played for a team during the season cannot play for any other team) (players that have not played yet during the season can still play until free agency closes)
- Free agency will close on the the 4th September before League Matches (captains cannot sign anyone)

New Staff / Jobs
Goal of the Week will be run by Rautovic
Funcups will be run by Krasic and UKᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴺᴬᴸ

Looking for Supporter for Betting
Looking for Supporter for Predictions
Looking for FM Interviewer
MrP looking for one Supporter for Fantasy Haxball

New Rules
New rules will be announced soon
Hannes

News Articles: 26
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 10 Announcements (Teams, System etc)

Postby Jai » July 9th, 2014, 12:37 am

its a shame that the turkish team didn't get in

good team, always in their channel, and won the fun cup

not idiots like most turks either
Jai

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Guti Haz » July 9th, 2014, 9:06 am

lol, seriously?
Guti Haz

Postby Barlex » July 9th, 2014, 9:32 am

There were 9 active teams to chose from, the decision wasn't easy. But inb4 we had 10 teams in div 2..
8 teams is easier to manage I agree (also for cup), but ye its sad that 4 active teams got declined
All Time Feed Me GK-Stats:
Appearances: 36 (16-4-16)
Minutes Played: 500
Clean Sheets: 9
Assists: 4

Details:
Spoiler: Show
Fatality Statistics S18:
Appearances: 1 (0-0-1)
Clean Sheets: 0

Ajhax Statistics S10:
Appearances: 6 (4-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Assists: 1

#DEJA Statistics S9:
Appearances: 15 (6-1-8)
Clean Sheets: 4
Assists: 2

Oreo HC Statistics S7:
Appearances: 10 (4-1-5)
Clean Sheets: 3
Assists: 1

HK Flamingo Statistics S5:
Appearances: 4 (2-1-1)
Clean Sheets: 1
Barlex

Postby Alexis » July 9th, 2014, 9:39 am

The best choices ever!
Alexis

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 9:43 am

Okayyy, I accept this decision but I want only to say a few of words :D

My team (ITA - Haxball Team) was the first team of the waiting list to send the inscription to the league, we were only a week afk because our players had commitments with study and work, then for 2 months we were active EVERYDAY in the server (6/7 people ALLTIME ALLDAY) , allways available for friendly matches; we've played all the funcups without bringing problems and we accepted also hosts in that our players had ping bugs, no one complains us, then in FunCup we played also well having good results with teams of this league (ITA - IKEA 2-1 / ITA - Fatality 0-0 / ITA - Ajhax 7-0 http://www.haxballtube.com/profile/ITA |here there are our matches|). If I can say another thing, I believe that my team is really compact, in 2 months we added to the team 1 or 2 players because we play with the same people for a long time, we're a team created in 2011 and if we're still active there will be a reason.
Then who is taken in the league?
ReadingRoyals who until 2 days ago they were still recruiting for the start of the league (never seen in channel)
TurnUp who hadn't not even the password on their channel (never seen in channel)
QuickSwans that in 3 weeks edited the formation of the team 17 times
(nothing to say to 1UP and VH that deserved this competition)

I really believed to this competition, and also my friends, but if this is the decision maybe I'm wrong, maybe I don't understand the real qualities that a team and a captain have to have for joining this competition; then find me the reason of the funcup, because I believe that no one cares about it and about the performances of my team and also of PROjectiles that with us was the best active team |no one was active as us|).

But maybe I'm not wrong because if the last season more of 1 team melted there is a problem, maybe on the choice of the teams :/ . Then good luck for the next season :king:

p.s. We've played 2 seasons in Your E-Sports and we were seen by all people as the best italian fair team
Last edited by EdinsonCavani on July 9th, 2014, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby Kranjcar » July 9th, 2014, 9:43 am

ahah gl:)
Kranjcar

Postby naby » July 9th, 2014, 10:42 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Okayyy, I accept this decision but I want only to say a few of words :D

My team (ITA - Haxball Team) was the first team of the waiting list to send the inscription to the league, we were only a week afk because our players had commitments with study and work, then for 2 months we were active EVERYDAY in the server (6/7 people ALLTIME ALLDAY) , allways available for friendly matches; we've played all the funcups without bringing problems and we accepted also hosts in that our players had ping bugs, no one complains us, then in FunCup we played also well having good results with teams of this league (ITA - IKEA 2-1 / ITA - Fatality 0-0 / ITA - Ajhax 7-0 http://www.haxballtube.com/profile/ITA |here there are our matches|). If I can say another thing, I believe that my team is really compact, in 2 months we added to the team 1 or 2 players because we play with the same people for a long time, we're a team created in 2011 and if we're still active there will be a reason.
Then who is taken in the league?
ReadingRoyals who until 2 days ago they were still recruiting for the start of the league (never seen in channel)
TurnUp who hadn't not even the password on their channel (never seen in channel)
QuickSwans that in 3 weeks edited the formation of the team 17 times
(nothing to say to 1UP and VH that deserved this competition)

I really believed to this competition, and also my friends, but if this is the decision maybe I'm wrong, maybe I don't understand the real qualities that a team and a captain have to have for joining this competition; then find me the reason of the funcup, because I believe that no one cares about it and about the performances of my team and also of PROjectiles that with us was the best active team |no one was active as us|).

But maybe I'm not wrong because if the last season more of 1 team melted there is a problem, maybe on the choice of the teams :/ . Then good luck for the next season :king:

p.s. We've played 2 seasons in Your E-Sports and we were seen by all people as the best italian fair team

>real qualities

step 1: are you italian - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 2
step 2: are you a jew - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 3
step 3: are you turkish - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 4
step 4: are you portuguese - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 5
step 5: can you speak english - yes: proceed to step 6, no: proceed to step 8
step 6: are you a fucking retard/cunt/idiot (refer to thesaurus for related words) - yes: proceed to step 8, no: proceed to step 7
step 7: welcome to fm
step 8: nothing to see here
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Rautovic » July 9th, 2014, 10:55 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:QuickSwans that in 3 weeks edited the formation of the team 17 times

Calm down pls, Frank edited the Squad with his phone and messed up the flags in front of the names very often.
Maybe just stop to complain about others and talk bad about other teams and we'll see where it all leads to.
Rautovic

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 11:07 am

:fp: lumi, Love London was the captain of the best feedme team of all times and if i'm not wrong he's italian, then there are more of 25 players in this competition of Portugal, Italy, Israel and Turkey :thumbup:
EdinsonCavani

Postby naby » July 9th, 2014, 12:02 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote::fp: lumi, Love London was the captain of the best feedme team of all times and if i'm not wrong he's italian, then there are more of 25 players in this competition of Portugal, Italy, Israel and Turkey :thumbup:

thats because he took over from ovoxo and signed them, i was referring to applying to have a team here

also that point is irrelevant because love london is an idiot as were most players who played for ti sparta
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Rautovic » July 9th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Dooms was the C of the best FM team imo :b
Rautovic

Postby mlfaijati » July 9th, 2014, 12:12 pm

I'll save the admins some flack I guess:

The reason that projectiles, pas de nom and italian haxballers got rejected is because they were already longstanding teams with only players from one nation. Aside from the obvious ping problems that could arise (Ajhax vs Pas De Nom... you best hope that you're best friends with viictor or something), the point of FM isn't to be a platform for already established teams to compete, this isn't YeS before the hack - no good league should really be like YeS before the hack, because it is very hard to sustain and all sense of community is lost.

I remember Fritz used to say a lot of things which were good in these arguements (when he didn't want AoD in YeS for example), and some of the things he said made sense - speaking about how as an admin he doesn't owe anybody anything, he doesn't get paid etc so he doesn't have a duty to accept some teams over others. And really, Pas de nom in FM div 2??? Arguably they would win Div 1 - so putting them into Division 2 would just be stupid tbh.

I'm trying to say this without being xenophobic or anything, but if you look at all the teams in FM at the moment, one thing they share in common is that they have players from all different nationalities. Not in a complete sense, but the fact that players from all different nationalities implies players from different indiviual communities (that would exist within a country) have joined together to play together. FM is more about this than just housing teams that would already be completed and by all means would not accept other players aside from players of their own country.

Another thing Fritz used to put in his criteria of accepting new teams was: ''does this team play in another league'', the 3 teams I have listed before to my knowledge play (or at least played) together in a league. You could argue that this means that the team knows how to operate in a league properly and should get picked, but in FM from what I've seen (in my 5+ seasons) is that teams that have ''migrated'' from other leagues to play here are never as committed. You could point out IKEA and HC Pizza but despite how they are good teams and have no problems YeS is their priority. And once again, they have accepted players outside of just one nationality (even despite originally being based around German and Finnish respectively). I may be rambling, but just look at Game of Thrones last Season, they clearly did not care (as much or not at all - i'll leave you to decide) about the league and that led to problems with impersonating.

Finally, imo it is unfair to deny a team that has formed itself just to play in FM (vH for example) as they don't have another league to play in. Being honest here, Projectiles, pas de nom and ITA haxball team all have other leagues to play in - so being rejected here isn't the end of the world for them; whereas for other teams this is not the case.

I rushed this so there is probably many inaccuracies. At the end of the day you aren't going to change the admins decision, so this was just some explanation into their thought process.

fuking essays i love them
FM record:

G.I. Joehans:
[s]Won Div 2 and Cup[/s] Got carried by Fritz.

ARRIBA!:
Got carried by jonny then disbanded the team.

NWA:
Came like 6th in Div 2B then disbanded the team.

The Real Rocknrolla:
When the going gets tough...

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

News Articles: 2

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 12:36 pm

No sense and I explain why

Part 1

The reason that projectiles, pas de nom and italian haxballers got rejected is because they were already longstanding teams with only players from one nation. Aside from the obvious ping problems.

- We've played more of an international competition and NO ONE in 2 seasons complains us for ping problems! Teams as zaqhax and others allways congratulated with us for our behaviour

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/f084784117
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/7e713c0d9d
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/fff3e03fbf
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/1989aaed14

Part 2

Fritz knew my team and knew our behaviour as all 50 teams of YeS, so you can say of us all but not that we have "Ping Problems" or that we have a "bad behaviour" because a team who has ping problems don't play 2 seasons of YeS without bringing problems . Then we played 2 FunCups and no one complains us

<14:43:47> "EdinsonCavani": Fritz, Nes said me that probably all italian teams could be kicked from the competition. There aren't italian fair teams a part my team, i hope you will kick not all italian teams.
<14:44:19> "Fritz": no we dont kick ITA
Then i don't know why my team was kicked, but Fritz then said me that my team bring no problems and so he made me vip of YeS, so i could Join #69

Part 3

Not in a complete sense, but the fact that players from all different nationalities implies players from different indiviual communities

Really? Am i blind or i see only german players in TurnUpTurnips?

Part 4

Being honest here, Projectiles, pas de nom and ITA haxball team all have other leagues to play in

Really? HC Pizza and Game of Thrones played this competition as Your E-Sports or am in error? Haven't Fatality the spanish community? If italian players have a league to play in, be coerent and kick all italians to make place to people of other nations :cry:

Part 5

BEING HONEST YOU COULD SAY IT 2 MONTHS AGO AND NOT NOW AFTER 2 MONTHS OF ACTIVITY AND DECEIVING US PUTTING MY TEAM IN THE GREAT WAITING LIST, if you know that we couldn't join because we're a team of FUCKING RETARD ITALIANS, YOU COULD SAY IT!

Be Coerent
EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 12:44 pm

You speak of my team, as if we're the classic standard italian team. But we never brought problems in all leagues we played, also on esl http://prntscr.com/40xwz9 . If a time you permitted the joining in the competition of italian retards with team created a week before it's not our fault :no:
Last edited by EdinsonCavani on July 9th, 2014, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby Helios » July 9th, 2014, 12:44 pm

if you are from a shit-tier country don't even bother applying to fm

shit tier countries include:

italy
portugal
turkey
israel
romania

do you really think crying abt it is gonna change the admins mind? literally everyone knew pas de nom, projectiles and ITA were gonna be rejected long before the final decision was posted
Helios

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Helios i repeat it, we've brought no problems in all european competition we've played until 2011 :l
I don't write it for a different decision, i write it only to point out the incoherence :o
EdinsonCavani

Postby Helios » July 9th, 2014, 12:51 pm

succhiami i cazzi multipli
Helios

Postby EdinsonCavani » July 9th, 2014, 12:51 pm

pigl ncul facc e cazz
EdinsonCavani

Postby Helios » July 9th, 2014, 1:03 pm

ok i'm gonna stop spamming but i have an actual thing to say

edinsoncavani's team are pretty chill tbh. i dunno why reading royals got accepted because every time i've played against them they paused the game to ban someone for making mistakes. i'd be more inclined to trust ITA than reading royals or even quick swans. after krasic stopped wanting to manage the team, it was left with like 4 players and then they just signed the first people who asked to join (they even had suki in their lineup at one point, i mean really). in the same vein, i can't tell you how many times i've seen the entire quick swans lineup change since they first applied to join. the only person who was on the original lineup that frank posted was frank himself. all of the other players have just jumped ship once their own team got rejected or they're just random kids from across europe. it's obvious that the team more likely to implode is one that couldn't even stay active for a single month without completely changing the entire lineup - not the team that's held the same core of players consistently since 2011.

this is a pretty clear example of the inherent bias against italians by the FM admins. the bias is somewhat understandable with the behaviour of your 'average' italian team but i think an exception should have been made here. edinsoncavani's team have proven they're reliable in the past in other leagues

shoutout to poels
Helios

Next

Return to Season 10