Season 9 | Season Preview Division 1

Season 9 | Season Preview Division 1

Postby s.signorelli » February 18th, 2014, 1:21 am

Seedstitch

So who would believe a team that got beaten 14-0 by h0ba in season 6 would be in division 1? At one point we look certain to win division 2 but after the midway point a few of our players started to play.... so the amount of fs seriously decreased... so our season went down hill, despite this we won the pre-season cup. Quite a few changes have been with only Navas, stjarna, Pedy and naho are the only ones that are still in team from season 8. The player which will intrigue people about him leaving Seeds is division 2 top goalscorer, Devil. Despite this Seeds have signed Caccapupu, iNoob, Gerrard, aguero10 and Mamba, so in my opinion despite Devil leaving I think that we are stronger than we were last season. The only thing I think could effect us is that if we aren't as active after the mid season break like what happened last season and the most visible weakness is that I am the captain.

Key Player: Extremely difficult to choose from as all my players are great but I would say aguero10

Players to Watch: Mamba and stjarna (If he doesn't play as much lol) have good potential and by playing with some of the best in europe they can only get better.

Where They Will Finish?

In my opinion if we stay active we'll finish 1st, if we don't win by merit I'll cheat by doing things like not playing 1v1 and 2v2 at the same time. In all seriousness I think 6 teams could win the title...

Pablo Haxobar

After being in FM since season 4 Pablo have finally won the division 1 title, and after the long wait it was well deserved. The Pablo team is relatively unchanged since season 4 therefore they are one of the most likable teams in FM. In the pre-season cup they got to the finals but only to be beaten by Seedstitch, despite the scoreline it was a very even game and they only conceded a lot of goals cause they were chasing the game in the latter stages. A factor which may effect Pablo is that Wiii who was in my opinion Pablo's key player has retired from playing in FM. Will this effect Pablo we can only find out. Other changes at Pablo is that they have signed fap and The CooN.

Key Player: After Wiii left I think huub is their key player now

Player to Watch: The CooN could be a key player for them.

Where They Will Finish?

2nd, I think the loss of Wiii will effect them and I could see them just missing out on winning the title for the second time in a row but they will push for the title till the very end.

h0ba

The team that finished 2nd got to the semi finals in the pre-season cup to only be beaten by eventual winners Seedstitch, which is quite ironic as they beaten them 14-0 in Season 6. h0ba have suffered a huge blow after Fritz left at the end of last season, as well Socrates, englaro, Santiago, Crocus and Zola. Personally because of this I think h0ba's main aim will because of this their aim will be getting a Champions League spot instead of winning the title. h0ba may prove me wrong as they have signed wrozbita, Koke (Gazza), Drato and adbearan.

Key Player: Redboy

Players to Watch: wrozbita according to ren he is quite a good player, and another player to watch in h0ba is koke as he has improved a lot recently.

TI SPARTA!

After winning the division 1 title twice in a row season 8 was quite a disappointing season by their standards, although they did finish third. The main impact on Sparta's was the loss of Devil (who has returned after leaving Seeds), Razmo and rZ-. For a second season in a row TI Sparta! have lost their key player, as iNoob was cut and then joined seeds but they have signed Devil, Stingox, Tortogol, Isco, Reneyo and Formiga. Despite the changes they went out of the fun cup in the group stages, whereas last season they were the champions.On paper with their they have a huge chance of winning the title but I think it will be a similar season to Season 8 for Sparta, as Stingox only wants to be back up, I could see Tortogol leaving in 3 weeks and Devil is addicted to lol. Overall I fear that TI SPARTA! will disband out of all the teams in division 1 before the season is over.

Key Player: Devil, if he's active he will be the shining light for TI Sparta! like he was for Seeds last season.

Players to Watch: Formiga, I hear he is quite a good goalkeeper

Where Will They Finsh?

4th, I think it will be another long season for TIS.

IKEA Deutshland

Last season IKEA finished in 5th place are currently going to go in the play off against ACDP on who will represent FM in the Champions League. They have signed such players CRonaldo, Drakula, Shoril and barca they have improved a lot since season 8 but despite this so has the division 1, so I think they will finish in a similar position as last season. In the Fun Cup they got to the quarter finals only to be beaten by the eventual winners Seedstitch.

Key Player: Schnuppel the skipper.

Player to Watch: CRonaldo, according to Pedy he has improved a lot.

Where They Will Finish?

5th, despite improving their team from season 8 so has the division but they can still get into a Champions League spot.

ACDP

The winners of division 2 who grabbed the title from appeared certain winners Seedstitch in the last game of the season, and are currently in a play off against IKEA in who will represent FM in the Champions League. The turning factor for ACDP in season what transferred them an 4th play team to division 2 champions was the signings of jai and Fella. They also added Tiboo and Ogre to their ranks. Many players that were in ACDP since like forever have left, such as TTom, destorm, Ghost and aeRo, 3 of which joined newly formed team Secret Victory. They went out shockingly in the group stages in the pre-season cup.

Key Player: Maddude ofcourse he is the heart of ADCP

Players to Watch: Ogre, if he gets back to his best he'll a big part in their season.

Where They Will Finish:

6th, it's going to be a tight season anyone in the top 6 could win the title.

Nighthawks

The surprising team of season 8 who were predicted by many (myself included) predicted that Nighthawks (formally known as Yellow Wolves) to finish last but they proved those doubters wrong and finished 4th. To my knowledge they got to the semi finals but only to be beaten by league champions and fun cup finalists Pablo. A few changes has been made to Nighthawks (not including the team name) with JULYAN leaving who was their joint top goal scorer with their skipper h0rla. They signed Perkins, SKiLLz and ArianJanuzaj. Despite their high finish last season, division 1 has improved a lot and they are no longer a team that no one really knows and people will be more wary of them unlike they were last season, therefore I see them as relegation candidates.

Key Player: h0rla, skipper and their top goalscorer last season.

One to Watch: Perkins, if he can find his old form he could be a key part of keeping Nighthawks up

Where Will They Finish?

7th, division 1 has improved a lot and other teams are more wary of them as they were last season.

Overdose

FM Cup Season 8 winners who beat such teams as TI Sparta! and Seedstitch to win it have a completely different team than they did in Season 8 since Te][o retaken captaincy, so they may not be as strong as last season. Due to people not knowing them very well could they be Season 9's Yellow Wolves? It is well known for the past three seasons Overdose only scraped to stay up, so I don't see them doing it a fourth time in a division which is a lot stronger than before.

Key Player: I guess Te][o as he's only one I know.

One to Watch: All of them... Ketamine cause I like his name...

Where Will They Finish?

8th, I think... I really don't have a clue...

I will do division 2 preview later as most of division 2 is like Overdose I hardly know anyone of them... all I know is that I want #DEJA to win. xD

This is my first preview so don't hate if it's crap... also I'll check for grammar issues tomorrow... please point them out if you spot any please it would be very helpful xxx

Last edited by s.signorelli on February 18th, 2014, 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
As I won't be having it as my avatar anymore I will have it as my signature

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw[/youtube]
s.signorelli

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 5

Re: Season 9 | Season Preview Division 1

Postby s.signorelli » February 18th, 2014, 1:22 am

btw I did to try and get some community spirit back in the forum. xd

s.signorelli

Postby CooNiGoL » February 18th, 2014, 1:47 am

Nice post signo !

Formiga aka Fromika best GK EU (together with Hannes)

CooNiGoL

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Mamba » February 18th, 2014, 3:05 am

Don't watch me I'm shy.

Mamba

Position: Forward

Postby Perkins » February 18th, 2014, 11:33 am

its h0r1a not h0rla, you bitch sophie

"Gord": OK IM HOLIDING
"Gord": wow massive
"Perkins": woahhh
"Gord": woah that size
"Gord": WOAHHHH
"Perkins": THAT SIZE YOUR VAGINA IS SO BIG
"Gord": THANKS BABE U CAN FIT UR HEAD IN IT ANYTIME U WANT
Perkins

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 1 Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 7

Postby DoCtoRé » February 18th, 2014, 1:31 pm

sig u've been officially impeached

DoCtoRé

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 4

Postby Jai » February 18th, 2014, 1:40 pm

acdp

Jai

Postby Love Asia » February 18th, 2014, 3:57 pm

s.signorelli wrote:TI SPARTA!

I fear that TI SPARTA! will disband out of all the teams in division 1 before the season is over.

JUST STFU

Love Asia

Postby Chillmaz » February 18th, 2014, 6:41 pm

thats why u are 6th on my ranking. why so srs ? rage?
ur own fault by getting only "success" players. you know that wont end good yet you would continue those kind of recruitments sigh

CLEARSPIKE YO! FO SHO! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 30

Postby s.signorelli » February 19th, 2014, 7:23 pm

I'll do the division 2 preview after the cup qualifiers because I don't know much about the new teams....

also okay pedy ;)

s.signorelli

Postby Love Asia » February 20th, 2014, 1:15 am

Chillmaz wrote:thats why u are 6th on my ranking. why so srs ? rage?
ur own fault by getting only "success" players. you know that wont end good yet you would continue those kind of recruitments sigh

i'm not mad at all and that STFU wasn't really serious but it's funny as sig thinks we're gonna disband and you predict us 6th :P anyway we'll see who is wrong :D

Love Asia

Postby Chillmaz » February 20th, 2014, 1:50 am

ofc you're not serious ;) whyelse would you reply like a feelings hurted emo :D

Love London wrote:i'm not mad at all and that STFU wasn't really serious but it's funny as sig thinks we're gonna disband and you predict us 6th :P anyway we'll see who is wrong :D

yes we will see when the losing period starts and then the same old lame excuse will follow "we were trolling half of our games" :thumbup: :joker:

Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

Postby Love Asia » February 20th, 2014, 1:51 am

I'll enjoy that moment at the end of the season where I'll link you this topic after finishing above you ;)

Love Asia

Postby Chillmaz » February 20th, 2014, 2:00 am

we can clearly see how it doesnt affect you at all :D

link me pls after season, as if i cared xD

Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

Postby Love Asia » February 20th, 2014, 2:02 am

you're so cute

Love Asia

Postby SebastiAn » February 20th, 2014, 2:35 am

SebastiAn

Position: Forward

Postby Maddude » February 20th, 2014, 4:17 am

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Rénbeaudach » February 20th, 2014, 7:27 am

Love Lorient
Love Lillehammer
Love Lérida
Love Livorno
Love Ljubljana
Love Lviv
Love Lipetsk
Love Lucknow
Love Lhasa
Love Lubbock

London is a shithole.

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Swift » February 20th, 2014, 10:51 am

I hope TIS and h0ba both get relegated :D

Swift

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby te][o » February 20th, 2014, 11:18 am

These things always add to the activity of the board.

However, if you're so intent in making them for whatever reason, do some research. It should be mandatory. You cannot fill a preview with "I don't knows" "i ignore", what value does it give to the rest of the text?

te][o

Next

Return to Season 9