Season 20 - Christmas Cup [DAVIS]

Re: Season 20 - Christmas Cup [DAVIS]

Postby Sero07 » December 24th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Falk wrote:
Sero07 wrote:
Falk wrote:Already gave him a small normal criticism in here and when i had my conversation with him on teamspeak but he was still being a dick in here and there. But obviously you are just being biased towards the admin team cuz u know them so why dont you just fuck off aswell?

How can I know what you write to him on ts? I just can talk about the stuff I see here. But yeah im "reaaaaally obv biased" towards the admins :D
Just because I say what I think from what I see doesnt mean im biased to anyone. But by the looks of it ur small brain cant handle many things anyway. Which is tbh not a huge surprise. But yeah maybe you can go back to telling people they are beeing a nazi. That usually gives things always a nice little touch.

wow again being biased towards ur friends huh? :D so in ur opinion its ok to be called a creature? another nazi spotted

Not really. But then again say that to yourself in order to keep you happy. I never said its okay to call some1 a creature. But I guess you just make that yourself up so you can say I would be biased once again. Aaaaaaaaand there we go again, calling people nazi. Just as predicted. Well done Falk. A true genius.

Sero07

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Season 20 - Christmas Cup [DAVIS]

Postby Vidalo » December 26th, 2017, 12:41 am

i'm pretty sure he meant Yahtzee, not nazi Sero ;)

Vidalo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Previous

Return to Fun Cups