ESPierre wrote:Come on, man,Don't take this seriously a simple milk cup

Milk cup ne lan qweqweq :cyclops:

Je kanker vader als je dit leest :)
Less

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Season 20 - Christmas Cup [DAVIS]

Postby Muris 9 » December 23rd, 2017, 4:32 pm

Falk wrote:*piep*, u cant even have fun anymore when incompetent *piep* cant even run a funcup properly, im fkn done with this game

*MrP

According to my (not updated) list, this is like the 10th time you are "fucking done" with this game. On 50th time there will be the "Falk's fkn done Cup"

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Herna » December 23rd, 2017, 4:45 pm

Muris 9 is the greatest funcup organiser this community has seen, organising stuff without any profit for himself - whoever has done it himself knows how much of a work that is.

big thanks and i hope you dont let certain creatures take away the fun of doing it from you! :thumbup:

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Falk » December 23rd, 2017, 5:13 pm

who the fuck you calling a creature? u nazi pieace of shit

Falk

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby salamini » December 23rd, 2017, 5:27 pm

Who the fuck you fucking calling nazi pice of shit you fucking fucks. Merry christmas.

salamini

Postby Herna » December 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm

i am sry, i just didnt want to hurt you calling you human, because you seem to think of yourself as a god!

Im just joking lets be friends, but you know when you signed in for the cup it would be continued on friday as it was written even twice in this topic and noone forced you to sign in. If you cant play on friday then only one to be mad at is yourself i guess!

Also i think muris tried his best to finish it on thursday. And Friday would be the best decision anyway, i guess many people visit their families or something now for that time. And even if not you shouldnt insult someone to whos doing things for free for you just because he doesnt does things after your wishes!

Herna

Postby Falk » December 23rd, 2017, 5:36 pm

It's just i am a huge fan of funcups, thats the thing i love the most to play in haxball, i just wish the community would focus on it more often because its way more fun to play it more than leagues and im sure the majority can agree with me on it. That's why i want the administration but also the community to help put more focus innit. So sorry for getting mad its just demotivational for me to see haxball go this way

Falk

Postby Unai » December 23rd, 2017, 5:44 pm

inappropriate as fuck, falk deserves a lengthy ban for the nazi comment.

Unai

Postby Herna » December 23rd, 2017, 5:51 pm

yeah imo the best thing would be to get back to finishing the funcups on one day, cant be too hard for teams to finish a 14-minute match in 30 mins (in this case harder of course) and only the least people think "i would rather go to sleep now" when they are hyped about possibility of winning funcup at around 23 cet or something. Should be clear for teams they can only participate when its possible for them to finish it on the day, or they need extra players for a later time or something.
But i guess bigger problem is that people got used to funcup being kind of "afk"-cup, in the moments where teams started waiting for certain players who were a bit late or have to do something in middle of the groupstage, or full team having to eat dinner at 9.

Idk exactly what to do against that though :D Maybe just saying "Cup will be finished today", giving deadlines of when to start the matches latest, threating teams to be excluded when they are too slow etc. idk

Herna

Postby Xaiy » December 23rd, 2017, 7:25 pm

playing funcup is something good for new teams, testing players etc. but i dont think that funcup is abullshit

Xaiy

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Muris 9 » December 24th, 2017, 3:49 pm

You love funcups but you insult them and the people who organize them.. I wonder if you are really retarded or you just want to flame here once again to come back some days later applying in fm :confused:

Muris 9

Postby Falk » December 24th, 2017, 4:41 pm

So am i not allowed to criticise anymore?

If you cant take criticism or do not care that much about funcups you should stop organize it and hand it
over to others who are willing to put more focus innit you retarded incompetent cherub looking motherfucker.

Falk

Postby Sero07 » December 24th, 2017, 4:51 pm

Pretty sure if you would criticise like a normal intelligent dude and without adding a random insult or other unnecessary low key words you would be heard.
But instead you just give mostly crap from you. That has nothing to do with he cant take some criticism. But would you listen to a guy talking random bs and insults to you while giving you some criticism? Probably not.

Muris you did a good job with the funcup. :')

Sero07

Postby Unai » December 24th, 2017, 4:51 pm

GRAND PRIX 2018

Unai

Postby Falk » December 24th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Sero07 wrote:Pretty sure if you would criticise like a normal intelligent dude and without adding a random insult or other unnecessary low key words you would be heard.
But instead you just give mostly crap from you. That has nothing to do with he cant take some criticism. But would you listen to a guy talking random bs and insults to you while giving you some criticism? Probably not.

Muris you did a good job with the funcup. :')

Already gave him a small normal criticism in here and when i had my conversation with him on teamspeak but he was still being a dick in here and there. But obviously you are just being biased towards the admin team cuz u know them so why dont you just fuck off aswell?

Falk

Postby Sero07 » December 24th, 2017, 5:24 pm

Falk wrote:Already gave him a small normal criticism in here and when i had my conversation with him on teamspeak but he was still being a dick in here and there. But obviously you are just being biased towards the admin team cuz u know them so why dont you just fuck off aswell?

How can I know what you write to him on ts? I just can talk about the stuff I see here. But yeah im "reaaaaally obv biased" towards the admins :D
Just because I say what I think from what I see doesnt mean im biased to anyone. But by the looks of it ur small brain cant handle many things anyway. Which is tbh not a huge surprise. But yeah maybe you can go back to telling people they are beeing a nazi. That usually gives things always a nice little touch.

Sero07

Postby Muris 9 » December 24th, 2017, 5:43 pm

No one here believes that you wrote something nicely, if you really did then why don't you show it? :fp:
Btw if you don't like the way I organize cups, why don't you just get the fuck out and let normal ppl play until there is someone competent who starts doing this shit that I'm doing for years now (only for the community like they said, cause I'm wasting a lot of my free time to give people that I don't even know some fun, and there are braindeads like you who start annoying about that lmao). You were not the only one who couldn't play, but the others did not just play and accepted the fact they couldn't be here, instead of coming here and talking shit after their teams lost, especially when the date was known for 1 entire week. Stop being a clown pls, and I wanna know how that 8 pm friday water hit you that much to come here with this bullshit lolo

Muris 9

Postby Falk » December 24th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Sero07 wrote:
Falk wrote:Already gave him a small normal criticism in here and when i had my conversation with him on teamspeak but he was still being a dick in here and there. But obviously you are just being biased towards the admin team cuz u know them so why dont you just fuck off aswell?

How can I know what you write to him on ts? I just can talk about the stuff I see here. But yeah im "reaaaaally obv biased" towards the admins :D
Just because I say what I think from what I see doesnt mean im biased to anyone. But by the looks of it ur small brain cant handle many things anyway. Which is tbh not a huge surprise. But yeah maybe you can go back to telling people they are beeing a nazi. That usually gives things always a nice little touch.

wow again being biased towards ur friends huh? :D so in ur opinion its ok to be called a creature? another nazi spotted

Falk

PreviousNext

Return to Fun Cups