New monthly cups

New monthly cups

Postby Muris 9 » September 16th, 2017, 9:11 am

Since there are some people that asked me to organize some cups with new icons/tags as prize, I'm glad to say that there is the possibility to do that. I had in mind to organize 1 or 2 "special cup" each month, in which there is a different tag for the winner, and it will be removed(+ added to the new winner) every time the same type of cup is organized. I had in mind to introduce some new tags, 1 for 1on1 (like FM King) and 1 for 2on2(name to be decided). For team competitions I'll try to organize a seasonal cup every season (winter, summer etc.) and mid-seasonal cups so we stick to the existing tags which are pretty nice imo. If there is a possibility maybe things like "Halloween" or "Easter" cups or stuff like that but that's only if we have many people interested, so let me know what you think about this idea.. normal funcups winners will be awarded with the classic "Funcup Winner" tag and it will be updated every time there is a new cup so good players don't get too many tags :cheers:

One more thing, since it's pretty stupid giving tags randomly in team cups(3on3-4on4), only players who actually played will get the tags(so if you were part of the team but never played you won't get any prize).

I will try to organize the cups in some "good" dates (so: no fm matchdays, no champions league/europa league days), when I'm available of course, and I will try to do that when I can so please don't write me pms like every day pls :scratch: there will be a voting maybe between 2 dates in a thread on the forum (I will link it and keep you updated).

It might seem easy but it actually takes some time to organize and manage the cups throughout the lenght of it, so I will do it if people are interested and the amount of players in the cups will increase, otherwise just fuck this post and the 15 minutes I spent writing it :fp:

Muris 9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: New monthly cups

Postby Nana8 » September 16th, 2017, 3:15 pm

seems legit go for it (haha that rymes xd?)

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby dkland » September 16th, 2017, 3:16 pm

:thumbup:

dkland

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby William » September 16th, 2017, 3:21 pm