Season 18 - Spring Cup

Re: Season 18 - Spring Cup

Postby Lokizzh » June 2nd, 2018, 3:13 pm

The Auto ref is only able to say, at the moment atleast, B - R - CK and GK. So a ref is anyway needed to be in the room to assign cards, extra time (if is allowed) and most important the Back on throws. So ye, refs now have a huge help but is not correct to call It "autoref" yet.

Lokizzh

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Total » June 2nd, 2018, 3:15 pm

Lokizzh wrote:The Auto ref is only able to say, at the moment atleast, B - R - CK and GK. So a ref is anyway needed to be in the room to assign cards, extra time (if is allowed) and most important the Back on throws. So ye, refs now have a huge help but is not correct to call It "autoref" yet.

Its just a funcup

Total

Position: Forward

Postby Muris 9 » June 2nd, 2018, 3:27 pm

Well there would be too many games played at the same time so it's pretty impossibile to have a ref in every game

Muris 9

Postby Total » June 2nd, 2018, 3:29 pm

B,R,CK and GK commands should be enough for a funcup tbh

Total

Postby Lokizzh » June 2nd, 2018, 3:43 pm

TotalPlayer wrote:B,R,CK and GK commands should be enough for a funcup tbh

Idk if u've ever played on RS's leagues but trust me, those are not enough

Lokizzh

Postby Total » June 2nd, 2018, 3:47 pm

Lokizzh wrote:
TotalPlayer wrote:B,R,CK and GK commands should be enough for a funcup tbh

Idk if u've ever played on RS's leagues but trust me, those are not enough

I play them all the time and even they dont even have extratime or other things like that in their preseason cup.

Total

Postby Lozano » June 2nd, 2018, 4:56 pm

All depends from the map that it will be played on... you should know that in RS there are 2 maps, the map with linees that now is the main one in european leagues and the map without linees which was the main before, now not. When admin of this funcup decides that this funcup will be played on map with linees then referees are needed, when it's map without linee then I think referees are kinda useless there. I strongly recommend the map without linees, so teams wont have problems with respecting distance of linee and because then referees wont be needed.

Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Total » June 2nd, 2018, 5:01 pm

Shawn8 wrote:All depends from the map that it will be played on... you should know that in RS there are 2 maps, the map with linees that now is the main one in european leagues and the map without linees which was the main before, now not. When admin of this funcup decides that this funcup will be played on map with linees then referees are needed, when it's map without linee then I think referees are kinda useless there. I strongly recommend the map without linees, so teams wont have problems with respecting distance of linee and because then referees wont be needed.

Nonsense. If there is a clear line how far u have to be why would it be harder to respect the right distance than playing with undefined lines?

Still this is just a funcup. If people cant follow the given rules whats the point in playing?

Total

Postby Lozano » June 2nd, 2018, 5:05 pm

I make u a short example: Imagine Red team has clear chance to score cause of a counter attack, ball is actually out, DM has to launch st cause he is alone and he has no one in front of him, dm makes throw and opponent player makes a block , doesnt let the ball pass. WIth a referee the player who blocked the throw would have got a redcard, imagine without referee, what will happens? :D

Lozano

Postby lajz » June 2nd, 2018, 5:13 pm

As a rs player I'd say its all about the community. With cancers players it's impossible to play normally. Of course there are so many teams that are able to play normally, but some guys want to look better by breaking the rules (crossing throw line, blocking the ball, kicking the ball out etc. etc.).

lajz

Postby Total » June 2nd, 2018, 5:22 pm

Shawn8 wrote:I make u a short example: Imagine Red team has clear chance to score cause of a counter attack, ball is actually out, DM has to launch st cause he is alone and he has no one in front of him, dm makes throw and opponent player makes a block , doesnt let the ball pass. WIth a referee the player who blocked the throw would have got a redcard, imagine without referee, what will happens? :D

Just to remind you that its funcup, I hope people are not that desperate to win funcup matches

Total

Postby Lozano » June 2nd, 2018, 5:24 pm

I agree with you but you can't know what can happens then :/ so I wouldnt risk that shit and go for map without linees

Lozano

Postby aitor » June 2nd, 2018, 7:01 pm

If Spring Cup or any other cup is played in RS, it would be contradictory to what the community was trying to solve with this "FUNCUP HAS TO BE STARTED AND FINISHED IN THE SAME DAY". These RS games took a lot of time (it would take more time with referee things, broken rules etc etc), and i don't think that we need any problems with funcups. I remember once was played with one format like 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4, it was funny tbh, but it's the same than RS, it would take so much time, would be fine with 2 days but idk. Maybe 4v4 big easy would be nice, as there is not any competition with this map besides Nations Cup.

aitor

Postby TehBeast » June 2nd, 2018, 8:00 pm

I don't see a problem with playing a funcup over 2 days. For example, play the group stage on 1 evening and the ko stage on another evening. Mostly the biggest delay occurs in the time between when the first group finishes playing and ko stage starts, so by splitting the funcup in 2 days, this waiting time will be eliminated.

TehBeast

Postby Muris 9 » June 2nd, 2018, 8:28 pm

Hcl 3v3 and hcl 4v4 with various leagues.. 2 night cups would be a problem imo

Muris 9

Postby ATuntija » June 2nd, 2018, 8:36 pm

Ekstör wrote:If Spring Cup or any other cup is played in RS, it would be contradictory to what the community was trying to solve with this "FUNCUP HAS TO BE STARTED AND FINISHED IN THE SAME DAY". These RS games took a lot of time (it would take more time with referee things, broken rules etc etc), and i don't think that we need any problems with funcups. I remember once was played with one format like 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4, it was funny tbh, but it's the same than RS, it would take so much time, would be fine with 2 days but idk. Maybe 4v4 big easy would be nice, as there is not any competition with this map besides Nations Cup.

I guess you mean the Davis Cup format, which was played on 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. I don't think that would take as much time as the RS funcup as the 1v1 and 2v2 matches would be played at the same time anyway.

Muris 9 wrote:Hcl 3v3 and hcl 4v4 with various leagues.. 2 night cups would be a problem imo

But isn't it the similar case when trying to find only one day when everyone could play all evening?
Splitting the funcup to 2 days would mean that cup only takes part of the 2 evenings, not whole evenings. However, I think it's still hard to find a day when there is not any other leagues/competitions played.

So I don't think it would be a problem to play it on 2 different days. But still we should only do it if it's on RS mode. All "normal" modes should be still held during one evening.

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Muris 9 » June 2nd, 2018, 8:46 pm

2 night cups would take 1.5 hours or more(for sure) for each night so it's still difficult to organise more games, while if it's only one night then the few teams that play on that night can easily wc.. but idk we'll do as y'all prefer, guess I'll open a poll to decide when the time comes

Muris 9

Postby zekie » June 2nd, 2018, 9:39 pm

Still you can do 2x7 in RS like big. About the ref, the bot-ref is enough for a funcup I think :scratch:

zekie

Postby Sven Bender » June 3rd, 2018, 8:16 am

5v5 Huge
4v4 Flash
3v3 Easy
4v4 Real Soccer
4v4 Big Hockey

Sven Bender