WEED

Gym, Fitness, Health, Nutrition.

Re: WEED

Postby Kokolol » June 6th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Hi guys,

I'm most definitely agreeing with Koekiemonsterx here. I can tell he is really informed about what's going on with the opium regulations in Europe. And I'm happy with the current state of it of course of course.

I recently started sniffing weed and smoking heroine, but it's just not doing it for me anymore. I want to move up to cocaine and sniffing it all through my brain (barz).

I'm hoping to find a dealer on the internet, and i thought fm.haxball.co.uk is the right spot to do so. So send me a PM on the Feed Me Haxball Teamspeak or if you are interested in doing coke/meth call up the following number: 370 643 53391.

Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day!

Yours Faithfully,

Ocho

PS.

I want to do a big shout out to the following people: Kokolol, modderman8, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, Styl, xSha, Jovetic, Pizzi, Dereh, Hulk, BUFFON, aguero10, Zerothree03, XxNinox3, MrRaz, Lil Dan, Lyreco and of course Jesé.

Last edited by Kokolol on June 6th, 2018, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

News Articles: 0

Postby Nana8 » June 6th, 2018, 8:22 pm

ANDRÈA wrote:
jovetic wrote:
ANDRÈA wrote:Can germans tell me where do i find weed in germany city by city soon ill be in germany officially! Already found a step family ;)
you can't buy weed in Germany legally. germans buy it in the Netherlands.
who wants to buy legally bruh
everybody :ovo:

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Patrick » June 7th, 2018, 8:38 am

:bounce:

Patrick

Position: Forward

Postby VENOM i7 » June 25th, 2018, 7:11 pm

Koekiemonsterx wrote:
StringerBell wrote:
if it helps my friend brought weed from amsterdam to berlin over train, he said it was super easy.. but i guess its also easy to buy weed in germany

Bruh thats risky af

Nah it isn't. You have no security check at Amsterdam Central and you travel within the European Union. (Amsterdam-Berlin).
If you fly, its risky af ;)
Coffeeshops enough in Amsterdam, sources say we got 173 :P.
Shoutouts to my guys jesé, tehbeast, jovetic, pizzi. grünersamt and ofcourse ocho
Enjoy life guys

lol have you ever had weed in your pocket everyone can smell that shit miles away even worse if it has tobacco in it lmao

VENOM i7

Postby Aztecas » November 17th, 2018, 11:33 am

In my country we say "iarba" or verde(green).I smoke weed since 3 years and it's awesome.Everyone that tried it should understand what has only positive effects.Only "negative" effect should be that you can get too lazy like if you need to do a interview or something,if you're on a strong indica i think some can't talk fluently.And sometimes what makes me stressing is that i have muscle spams but that is controlable.In general,i think weed is the key for peace and open minded for this world.I like to smoke everything i do and especially when i play hax :D I get more creative and chill and i can't lose the ball but if i'm too high i can do shits xD
In my country it's little easy to buy it and stay away from cops cause we have stupid cops with no brain,once i fooled 3 coops easy and i got away, I risked being punished.I think Amsterdam and Denmark are the most cool and safe places to buy and smoke.I don't know very sure about Amsterjam but i have a good friend in Denmark who tells me a lot of stuffs.There's a place in center,name Christania or something like that,where you can buy weed from a weedshop but it's not fully legal.My friend thinked that it's legal and some cops caught him and they gave him a fine where wrote what strains did he had and the quantity of each strain and when i saw on that paper: 3g of banana kush,5g of berner coookie's,3g of hash and 3g of bubble gum first reaction i had was a lot of laughing and after this.. :fp: :fp: You need to be carefull everywhere you are,walk covered.

Aztecas

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Shady » November 27th, 2018, 1:12 pm

:confused: :drunken:

Shady

Postby pkppp » May 31st, 2019, 9:35 pm

Beuh, beuher, pilon, peufra, and some others word in this shit french league

pkppp

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby sahrenity » February 26th, 2020, 7:34 am

Be careful with weed smoking. It's kinda safe drug, but you should be afraid of meeting real drug-addicted. They can draw you in in dangerous drugs world. I knew a guy who got cocaine addiction this way and it is scary.Thanks to addictionresource.com, he now 100% drug free! So be careful or ask professionals for help

sahrenity

Postby grünersamt » April 5th, 2020, 11:09 pm

Tooltip: if ever your herb grinder get stucked or you cant move it properbly anymore, Cook it in milk. It will clean off the foreign bodies ( in german its Fremdkörper idk if its the correct tranation right now) pretty well and you get a nice and body wharming (is this an actual word?) drink which is better than any milkshake I have ever got in any shop so far + the feeling after drinking is huge especially if you watched Friedhof der Kuscheltiere at the Same time, I still can hear the boys laughing

huahuahahiah

grünersamt

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Previous

Return to Gym & Health