Mafia Game Thread

Re: Mafia Game Thread

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 2:53 pm

Zola1 wrote:The mafias cant be so stupid to let me survive another night so they will take me out tonight. Therefore, it’s very important, that the watcher follows me tonight. By doing this we might find the last mafia and win this game!

Why is it you keep forcing us to believe the mafia will kill you?
You said this before, and yet you are still alive.
I believe I told you if either huub or you die and your role is revealed, the one who survived will most probably be lynched as you have both claimed to be cop. Therefore both your lives are pretty much guaranteed for atleast one more night.

You seem to be getting desperate zola.

Zola, I trusted you until this point...
I actually trusted you...
goddammitt!

Insane wrote:you're so ripe.
The Doctor

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby rolex » February 1st, 2014, 3:22 pm

l0l theres 2 scenarios now either:

-doc is godfather (since his report show town) and zola is maf

-or both hannes and huub are maf and godfather is still out (unless huub is dumb enough to claim cop as godfather...)

i still feel huub claiming cop with doc dead is very scummy, but both cops stated they will die next night yet neither did so equally as scummy

also note perkins has not said a single word yet votes zola along with hannes whilst rest of town votes no lynch and huub said this about perkins

huub wrote:and i think perkins is just inactive
his reasoning for why perkins is not a suspect yet his reasoning for zola as a suspect (before claiming cop)

huub wrote:For zola, I wonder why he still hasnt say anything in this board
its the same reason.... yet dont suspect dooms, perkins, sukh or swift?

why are u posting so much scummy stuff.....

Spoiler: Show

rolex
Betting Mod

News Articles: 6

Postby Zola » February 1st, 2014, 4:02 pm

The Doctor wrote:Why is it you keep forcing us to believe the mafia will kill you?
You said this before, and yet you are still alive.

cause it makes no sense at all that they didnt do so. Yes i said this before and that might be the only reason they havent nightkilled me yet.

Having caught 2/3 mafias im no longer a big problem for the mafia. The only thing i can do now is clearing villas, since i cannot caught the godfather with my role.

This can also be a part of the explanation why im not nightkilled. The watcher is a much bigger hurdle now for the mafia than i am, since he is the only one who can spot the godfather in action.

The Doctor wrote:You seem to be getting desperate zola.

I dont think im desperate but i find it so obv what they are doing. This i also said before, but please read the former posts of Huub. You find so much stuff that doesnt make any sense at all if he really was the cop.

Besides that, how can you even be in doubt when an argument like “I know you're lying cause im not mafia, so now my suspicion is proven.” Is used, like Hannes did in response to my report on him.

Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 6:11 pm

Im trying to figure out why milf has been killed

- mafia sees rolex as a potential backup to help me getting lynched ( convincing others ) , so they decide to kill a random townie
( It indeed looks like rolex is focussing more on me )
- Mafia sees mlf as potential danger cause hes the only one except taylor who had a small contribute and might got a bit more active
- Taylor seemed pretty harmless imo so it could be possible they save him for later
- not lynching perkins cause he suspected zola , which would suspect zola ofc

then the report on hannes

reporting hannes leads the attention to zola as mafia ( since hannes voted zola ) , i think this is cause others would think it would be to stupid to suspect hannes if he were mafia, which helps him looking like a cop
i think the decision to rather report hannes than perkins is because zola knows hannes and me are in the same team ( pablo ) and so in the same ts channel
Maybe he suspects me and hannes talking together about mafia or so, which might be potentially more dangerous
or because perkins seems inactive so wont play a role anyway and save him for later.

Then ur last alinea @ the doctor is quite irrelevant except forcing others to believe ur a townie
but that seems to obvious so im not really sure what to think about that yet.

and @ rolex
If i wouldnt be trowing around some stupid accusations this thread would be probably only filled with lynch or no lynch things :')
That just makes it easy for the mafia to kill townies one by one
it just opens the game +-

And the 2 things u quoted is ofc because i reported zola and knew he was a maf
I realize its dumb to say that about perkins the same time but i just didnt that time

the way how i did it was quite stupid but i already said its my first game multiple times
theres just not an other explanation u either trust that or not i think

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 6:30 pm

huub wrote: And the 2 things u quoted is ofc because i reported zola and knew he was a cop

I don't get this. Are you saying you knew Zola was the cop?

huub wrote: and @ rolex If i wouldnt be trowing around some stupid accusations this thread would be probably only filled with lynch or no lynch things :') That just makes it easy for the mafia to kill townies one by one it just opens the game +-

Nope noooopee you're mafia mate, thaaat does it.
What townie throws around stupid accusations in hope of making it eaaasier for the mafia to eradicate us all?

The Doctor

Postby rolex » February 1st, 2014, 6:45 pm

that maf slip :monkey:

Spoiler: Show

rolex
Betting Mod

News Articles: 6

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 7:00 pm

not was just a misspell, edited it shortly after
So what was the reason u suspected mlf and taylor then doc ?

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 7:11 pm

Well I wasn't willing to trust mlf.
As for tay, I have no reason. Soz tay.

Well, pretty much confirmed you as mafia in my book haha
Lynch Huub lool

The Doctor

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 7:17 pm

so those accusations where based on ur smart research work ?
im not getting what ur saying or maybe u misunderstood my sentence

u are binding some words in sentence 1 with some words in sentence 2 and see that as 1 sentence , + and then base ur conclusion on that ?
im saying it would be easy for the mafia if the thread was filled with only '' lynch... , or no lynch '' posts

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 7:33 pm

huub, it's over for you.
You made an unconcious mistake labelling zola as the cop. This slip-up was caused by the fact that you know zola is the cop, however, you had to supress this fact actively as you have also claimed to be the cop.
Basically, you didn't read over what you wrote, and you have edited that mistake out of your post instead of explaining it first.

You're getting lynched m8.
If you do turn out to be innocent, dw zola will join you the next day and then sukh the following folllowwing day.

The Doctor

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 7:46 pm

so those accusations where based on ur smart research work ?

u are binding some words in sentence 1 with some words in sentence 2 and see that as 1 sentence , + and then base ur conclusion on that ?
im saying it would be easy for the mafia if the thread was filled with only '' lynch... , or no lynch '' posts

and also ur sure hannes is maf now ?

huub

Postby Swift » February 1st, 2014, 7:58 pm

haha huub slipped, and so i suspect hannes must be the other mafia.

I vote to lynch huub

Swift

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 8:10 pm

lol why are me being tired of yday ( friday ) or just the fact that ive wrote mafia and cop so many times i mixed them, not options ?

@ doc
Why ur not answering those questions in my earlyer post ?

''Nope noooopee you're mafia mate, thaaat does it.
What townie throws around stupid accusations in hope of making it eaaasier for the mafia to eradicate us all?''

what does it exactly in the message u quoted ?

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 8:32 pm

huub wrote:so those accusations where based on ur smart research work 1?

u are binding some words in sentence 1 with some words in sentence 2 and see that as 1 sentence , + and then base ur conclusion on that ? 2

and also ur sure hannes is maf now ?

1 Whaat? I didn't research shiiznit. I based it on what you have chosen to post in this thread. Well, yh I guess it's kinda like research in a sense now that I think about it.

2 I kid you not, I was genuinely confused. What do you mean?
I based my "conclusion", if you will, from nothing other than the posts made within this thread.

Perkin's, Sukh's and Doom's consistent absence from the discussions are worrying.

The Doctor

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 8:46 pm

The Doctor wrote:
huub wrote: and @ rolex If i wouldnt be trowing around some stupid accusations this thread would be probably only filled with lynch or no lynch things :') That just makes it easy for the mafia to kill townies one by one it just opens the game +-

Nope noooopee you're mafia mate, thaaat does it.
What townie throws around stupid accusations in hope of making it eaaasier for the mafia to eradicate us all?

This i dont get

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 8:56 pm

What do you mean you don't get it?
I rephrased what you wrote.
What youuuu wrote.

Basically, what I'm saying is that if you were a townie, you wouldn't want the townies to get killed of "one by one".
Thus you wouldn't take any actions which might inhibit that event prescribed above. So in other words, ya wudnt "throw around stupid accusations".

Despite saying that, quite hypocrytical on my part as I blamed Swift blindly. Smh

The Doctor

Postby huub » February 1st, 2014, 9:03 pm

rofl so u base the reason why u now think im a mafia on behaviour u were doing aswell

huub

Postby The Doctor » February 1st, 2014, 9:37 pm

huub wrote:rofl so u base the reason why u now think im a mafia on behaviour u were doing aswell

Oh no no no no noooo, the reason I now think you're mafia is different.
I think your mafia due to the "unconcious error" you made by declaring yourself, that zola1 was the cop.

Listen, just let us kill you man, take one for the team. Your death will give us an insight to everything that is currently unknown to us. Wellll not everything, at the very least you will point us in the right direction.

The Doctor

Postby killa » February 1st, 2014, 9:55 pm

lynch dooms, he looks and sounds like a black guy

killa

Division 1 Winner: Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby huub » February 2nd, 2014, 12:09 am

The Doctor wrote:
huub wrote:rofl so u base the reason why u now think im a mafia on behaviour u were doing aswell

Oh no no no no noooo, the reason I now think you're mafia is different.
I think your mafia due to the "unconcious error" you made by declaring yourself, that zola1 was the cop.

Listen, just let us kill you man, take one for the team. Your death will give us an insight to everything that is currently unknown to us. Wellll not everything, at the very least you will point us in the right direction.

yes u did in ur post, but now u realised it was a bit stupid to mention
and if not how can ur opinion just so suddenly turn from first me, then zola, and then back to me just because that slip?
Which could have many more reasons then what u stated ?
Why are u so focussed on that little slip and aint open for any other options ?

I ofc edited it inmediatly cause i didnt want to go through that defence thing again but ofc sm1 notices :bomb:
Also makes zolas report on hannes so much more sense, dont u think its a little bit far fetched ?
Ofc he reported renebeaudach who was already dead, pretty easy to use him, so he doesnt have to make a guess which might be wrong and gives troubles.

and then that fake surprised zola on being not killed after the night while u found that an obvious happening.
How does this all make more sense then me just mixing up cop and mafia as an coincidence.

huub

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia