uhh

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

uhh

Postby Nocke » August 20th, 2019, 7:55 pm

pure slander
my post got deleted 3 times??

alright, some background:

1) i made a post titled MAJIN SLIMANE (the return of haxballah) and posted a video of pkp screaming
nani deemed it as racist and admins removed the post
ok

2) i reposted it because i had no idea what just happened and asked around in the chatbox, found out that nani got so offended that he reported it to the admins
so im like, ok, it wasn't meant to be racist and the extreme, radicalised people might find it offensive, maybe
allah = god but in another language (arabic im assuming), so it's basically saying the god of this haxball, how could you possibly find that offensive and racist? it's not even aimed at any religion? does haxball have a religion? maybe pkp is a religion?

3) i renamed both the title of the video and the title of the post to just MAJIN SLIMANE, and it got deleted again
it's not that big of a deal but i'm just curious as to why it would be deleted a 3rd time as well ty (and i'm bored lol so come argue((((debate)))) with me)
delete it a 4th time and i'm gonna come to your house and beat you to a game of chess

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

News Articles: 0

Re: uhh

Postby NaNi » August 20th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Just reported the first one^^ It was racist but i didnt have a Problem with 2./3. ones maybe they saw the Report later and deleted the second post. No idea why 3rd one. :popcorn:

NaNi

Position: Forward

Postby Nocke » August 20th, 2019, 8:07 pm

NaNi wrote:Just reported the first one^^ It was racist but i didnt have a Problem with 2./3. ones maybe they saw the Report later and deleted the second post. No idea why 3rd one. :popcorn:

why was the first one racist and the second one not racist if they were both the same posts with the same titles

Nocke

Postby NaNi » August 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Nocke wrote:
NaNi wrote:Just reported the first one^^ It was racist but i didnt have a Problem with 2./3. ones maybe they saw the Report later and deleted the second post. No idea why 3rd one. :popcorn:

why was the first one racist and the second one not racist if they were both the same posts with the same titles

I was wrong. I think you edited and changed the title of the first post, after that i still thought it was a little bit racist but i didnt care so i dont know why your 2. And 3. Posts got deleted. :scratch:

NaNi

Position: Forward

Postby Nocke » August 20th, 2019, 8:35 pm

NaNi wrote:
Nocke wrote:

I was wrong. I think you edited and changed the title of the first post, after that i still thought it was a little bit racist but i didnt care so i dont know why your 2. And 3. Posts got deleted. :scratch:

i don't mean to come across as a dick, but i guess i'm a bit ignorant, why exactly did you think it was racist?

Nocke

Return to General Discussion