Would you rather

switch to HTML5 as soon as possible
53%
stick with flash for now
47%

Total votes : 143

Re: HTML5

Postby Whitee » January 2nd, 2018, 6:02 pm

this topic become boring cuz ppl only insulting each other and not discuss if switch to html or not, imo admins should open topic in captains zone and let captains vote or decide on their own.

Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby Kivi » January 2nd, 2018, 6:05 pm

Per wrote:Kivi stfu cunt every people have a opinion so we dont need to think like you you are same html and flash too so

It's not a matter of opinion. HTML is superior in any single way to flash and it can be technically proven with statistics.

Kivi

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby NaNi » January 2nd, 2018, 6:17 pm

Whitee wrote:this topic become boring cuz ppl only insulting each other and not discuss if switch to html or not, imo admins should open topic in captains zone and let captains vote or decide on their own.

did not know that only captains have the rights to decide for the whole Community. Its a shitty idea.... everyone has the right to decide as soon as it is democratic. Why would captains decide it ? There is no fucking reason for it.

NaNi

Postby Soul » January 2nd, 2018, 6:32 pm

Well cuz only the teams which are playing in the league must decide ;) and captain will take the decision with his teammates

Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby TIAGO » January 2nd, 2018, 7:00 pm

i cant play in HTML... always lagging...

what browser you guys play decently?

TIAGO

Postby Lyreco » January 2nd, 2018, 7:33 pm

TIAGO wrote:i cant play in HTML... always lagging...

firefox

Lyreco

Postby Maldo » January 2nd, 2018, 7:55 pm

what u guys cant understand that flash will be closed anyway lol

Maldo

Postby B4D4SS » January 2nd, 2018, 8:21 pm

'When html5 replace flash-version? #201

basro commented 6 hours ago
Possibly in the upcoming months, the flash version will continue to be available in a different subdomain.'

Looks like even if the switch happens halfway through the season Flash will still be there in a subdomain, to finish the season off and then switch to HTML in the next season, if changing from Flash to HTML half-season isnt wanted by admins.

B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Maddude » January 2nd, 2018, 9:02 pm

We won't change during a season that's pretty dumb. HTML is coming but we shouldn't worry for now until all the small things get fixed, it's no problem not like anybody here is going anywhere you sad fucks.

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby OffSync » January 2nd, 2018, 9:31 pm

Ekstör wrote:I still didn't get any browser for HTML that let me play as good as i've done in Flash. Reaction time is slow for me and i can't move like i do in Flash. I would like to change to HTML as soon as possible but a lot of players still having problems since HTML was opened, also there are a lot who don't have any problems, but it shouldn't be too fair changing to HTML until at least most of us have solved our problems.

Specs please. What PC/laptop do you play haxball on? Operating system, browser, version numbers? We cant help you if you only say "html is shit".

TIAGO wrote:i cant play in HTML... always lagging...

I use chrome, but it runs well on any brower compared to flash. I think people have a hardware issue with html5.

OffSync

Postby Kivi » January 3rd, 2018, 6:02 am

Maddude wrote:We won't change during a season that's pretty dumb. HTML is coming but we shouldn't worry for now until all the small things get fixed, it's no problem not like anybody here is going anywhere you sad fucks.

Well I know that I won't play haxball till this league moves to HTML.

dunno about y' guys, but I'd rather kms then play on flash.

Kivi

Postby jasko » January 3rd, 2018, 6:49 am

Last time I checked, The World doesn't spin around 1 person..

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby soNik » January 3rd, 2018, 8:55 am

jasko wrote:Last time I checked, The World doesn't spin around 1 person..

That's why the league should move to HTML as it has more votes and just because some of you have problems doesn't mean the move shouldn't be made : „Last time I checked, The World doesn't spin around 1 person”. Cheers ^^

soNik

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jasko » January 3rd, 2018, 11:16 am

I don't really mind moving to html5 as I have problems on flash since recently anyway, so I don't fully understand why you're getting on your high horse here :D

But when someone states their opinion and calls others retards for not going along with him... Idk, you decide.

Anyways.. It's not just 1 person having problems and forcing a change to HTML5 when the fact is that HTML5 isn't ready yet is nonsense, so why not stick with flash for another season until everything is prepared and working properly?

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Barca » January 3rd, 2018, 1:30 pm

jasko wrote:I don't really mind moving to html5 as I have problems on flash since recently anyway, so I don't fully understand why you're getting on your high horse here :D

But when someone states their opinion and calls others retards for not going along with him... Idk, you decide.

Anyways.. It's not just 1 person having problems and forcing a change to HTML5 when the fact is that HTML5 isn't ready yet is nonsense, so why not stick with flash for another season until everything is prepared and working properly?

Because then probably most people who have problems on html wont try to fix them as they know they dont really need to and will wait until the end of the season if anything got better for them. It can work, but as i remember haxball owner said the problem is not the site itself, so it can happen that kinda all people who have problems now will also have them one season later.

In my opinion people should give their best to play the preseason-cup on html and when it will be so bad the community will recognize that the upcomming season comes too early.

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby VENOM i7 » January 3rd, 2018, 1:35 pm

i prefer flash but i dont get how people have problems with html lmao, even an i3 core graphics 6 yo laptop can run this

VENOM i7

Postby Lyreco » January 3rd, 2018, 1:53 pm

jasko wrote:I don't really mind moving to html5 as I have problems on flash since recently anyway,

same

Lyreco

Postby soNik » January 3rd, 2018, 2:26 pm

jasko wrote:I don't really mind moving to html5 as I have problems on flash since recently anyway, so I don't fully understand why you're getting on your high horse here :D

It's not like "it isn't ready". The situation is not so complicated :D Ppl don't leave flash version because they don't want to, they are too comfortable with it and they're not ready for any changes. e.g. there was cs 1.6 and then cs:go showed up, nobody wanted to make a move to it but unfortunately they had to, even tho there are still some players playing the old 1.6 version ^^. Btw what is not working properly? Only rec site is needed, nothing more, and it is coming in few weeks.

P.S. not only kivi is exploding his emotions, ones like per or some other plyrs as well xd personally idc bcs i aint playin but this thread is too fun to be overlooked.

soNik

Postby Unai » January 3rd, 2018, 4:48 pm

VENOM i7 wrote:i prefer flash but i dont get how people have problems with html lmao, even an i3 core graphics 6 yo laptop can run this

Why do you prefer flash tho? tell me which areas of flash haxball are better than HTML

Unai

Postby Allen » January 3rd, 2018, 5:33 pm

Floyd1 wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:i prefer flash but i dont get how people have problems with html lmao, even an i3 core graphics 6 yo laptop can run this

Why do you prefer flash tho? tell me which areas of flash haxball are better than HTML

the physics in html are different than flash

Allen

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion