Re: Do yourself a favor and play html5 haxball

Postby VENOM i7 » March 10th, 2018, 2:54 pm

html is for shitters

VENOM i7

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Herna » March 18th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Let's dont change to html until flash gets shut down, it feels so warm and soft and nice to play on flash, and html is so cold and hard, got no control, its annoying! also the ball is much too round.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby B4D4SS » March 18th, 2018, 9:34 pm

yep, the game has been fucked up because HTML5 makes circles a different shape to Flash (in physics too NOT just visual). If basro was smart he would do a custom shape and replicate the Flash exactly.

Anybody who says the physics are the same can't deny it anymore, we got proof now with these 3v3 matches, for example I saw this goal today:
http://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?nagranie=1521406789 5:18

No way this happens in Flash, the speed from that rocket is not possible without the players who rocket together touching, socrates didn't even make a mistake but got fucked over because the game has been fucked up and doesn't reward intelligent/tactical/skillful players anymore, there's no intelligent pressing anymore and the players don't have a disparity in skill, everybody can do them because they are all easy now and don't require any subtle movements/touches to setup and execute.

Game has been dumbed down big time and will eventually die out as a competitive format (because people can only waste so much time on a game that's for babies cus its random af and not controllable where you lose because you failed not random thing, like real games that are competitively played work) unless basro fixes the physics to replicate Flash version.

B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Herna » March 18th, 2018, 9:40 pm

i am not really sure, maybe it just feels different and thats all. its like when you know those moments at the wall where you let the opponent shot you which you have a lot as gk, it feels like ball just bounces off me instead of merging with my player, becoming one and dacing together :) this game is about love, html destroys all the love i have with the ball. its just the inaccuracy in flash that makes this possible. its like two people taking their hands, but hands are just hard like stone, wouldnt feel nice :)

Herna

Postby Whiplash » March 18th, 2018, 9:55 pm

that goal is possible on flash too btw. Because that's not only a close double shot between the players but also Witsel kicks the ball "twice". When u time it correctly, you ll be able to control the ball perfectly with one X, and afterward, if u press x again immediately it will go even faster than the usual. So it is pretty okay and normal, it's possible on flash too. But that still doesn't change the fact that html5 is not ready, there are still some inaccuracies in the version since not everyone can run it perfectly etc.

"socrates didn't even make a mistake but got fucked over because the game has been fucked up and doesn't reward intelligent/tactical/skillful players anymore"

socrates did make a mistake there also. It's just we are not used to hardcore punishments like this. Physics are same, it's just the game is much more fluent so it is kind of easier to react things since players are able to see situations clear. Html5 version allows and will allow people to play more perfectly since we can see the details better now. Believe me, it's the same, just feels different because we got used to the imperfection game play on flash.

Whiplash

Postby Herna » March 18th, 2018, 10:24 pm

i agree to the point that "easier" and less skill-intensive gameplay makes the game nicer on another layer, which means more teamplay and more mental/tactical games which support competitive play, so i disagree with badass, its nothing bad.

its just annoying that i feel like the ball doesnt like me anymore :(

Herna

Postby B4D4SS » March 18th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Whiplash wrote:that goal is possible on flash too btw. Because that's not only a close double shot between the players but also Witsel kicks the ball "twice". When u time it correctly, you ll be able to control the ball perfectly with one X, and afterward, if u press x again immediately it will go even faster than the usual. So it is pretty okay and normal, it's possible on flash too. But that still doesn't change the fact that html5 is not ready, there are still some inaccuracies in the version since not everyone can run it perfectly etc.

"socrates didn't even make a mistake but got fucked over because the game has been fucked up and doesn't reward intelligent/tactical/skillful players anymore"

socrates did make a mistake there also. It's just we are not used to hardcore punishments like this. Physics are same, it's just the game is much more fluent so it is kind of easier to react things since players are able to see situations clear. Html5 version allows and will allow people to play more perfectly since we can see the details better now. Believe me, it's the same, just feels different because we got used to the imperfection game play on flash.

No, the only goals that can go 1 side to the opposite WITH a wall bounce and still not slow down for GK to get back and stop it, is a 2 players touching each other rocket, NOT receiving the ball from your team mate quick (but separate from each other) and doing 1 control x and then 1 faster than usual x with your own player like Witsel does here, he basically did a rocket with himself because the new physics let him, normally this 1 touch x for control 1 x for shoot doesn't go fast like a rocket from 1 side to the other with wall bounce and still score so quickly without the ball slowing down.

You won't be able to find any example of this in Flash because it's simply impossible and never happened in Flash, I've played hundreds of 3v3 matches as GK and getting tackled like this loads (with 2 players on me after I wall bounce, and x together when they tackle me) so I know this for a fact, and the proof is that nobody can find an example of it happening in Flash, cus it never has happened before on it.

B4D4SS

Postby Witsel » March 18th, 2018, 10:38 pm

m8 my goal was sick double kick!! sh*t happens u can double kick just as much as u can on flash the ball and avatars are different shaped on the both yeah but not y much theres always gunna be disagreements best way to solve it i reackon is keep both going and its upto captains to choose what to play on rant over b4d4ass my man :bounce: :cheers:

Image Witsel
Witsel

Postby Witsel » March 18th, 2018, 10:40 pm

plus keep 3v3 league going next ssns please its more fun playing in this league with 3v3 added to

Image Witsel
Witsel

Postby B4D4SS » March 18th, 2018, 10:41 pm

Witsel wrote:m8 my goal was sick double kick!! sh*t happens u can double kick just as much as u can on flash the ball and avatars are different shaped on the both yeah but not y much theres always gunna be disagreements best way to solve it i reackon is keep both going and its upto captains to choose what to play on rant over b4d4ass my man :bounce: :cheers:

Find an example of a self double-kick on Flash going fast as a rocket (where in Flash it can only happen when you rocket while touching a teammate), you won't cus it's never happened, yes you can double-shot, but cus of the different ball and player shape, in Flash your double shot doesn't turn into rocket speed without any teammate touching you to x with you..

Not disputing if it's a nice goal or not, or whether captain's should be allowed to agree which version they use etc.. Just using that example as proof of changed physics from Flash.

B4D4SS

Postby Soul » March 19th, 2018, 9:48 am

HTML is way better than flash. A lot of my teammates started remembering why they left this game after they played last night 4n4, cuz of flash which sucks. It is freeze and laggy and for me is unplayable, I got like 500 2nd ping on any host, even if it is vps and when I have 60/60 on flash is same shit like when I have 140/140.. I would like to see the change being made next season and to start playing on HTML since nobody complained about it at 3n3 and it is easier to play and not wait 10 years for someone to help with vps at ofc games cuz you can play on a germany/czech/dutch or any other host like it was before until vps appeared. This is my point of view about HTML and flash.

Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby beni » March 19th, 2018, 12:07 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Witsel wrote:m8 my goal was sick double kick!! sh*t happens u can double kick just as much as u can on flash the ball and avatars are different shaped on the both yeah but not y much theres always gunna be disagreements best way to solve it i reackon is keep both going and its upto captains to choose what to play on rant over b4d4ass my man :bounce: :cheers:

Find an example of a self double-kick on Flash going fast as a rocket (where in Flash it can only happen when you rocket while touching a teammate), you won't cus it's never happened, yes you can double-shot, but cus of the different ball and player shape, in Flash your double shot doesn't turn into rocket speed without any teammate touching you to x with you..

Not disputing if it's a nice goal or not, or whether captain's should be allowed to agree which version they use etc.. Just using that example as proof of changed physics from Flash.

http://haxrec.com/151330 14:40

complete coincidence that you assisted the goal :D

beni

Postby Vidalo » March 19th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Wildey cheating again :fp:

Vidalo

Postby Lyreco » March 19th, 2018, 12:54 pm

lets all calm down and be friends!

Lyreco

Postby Sero07 » March 19th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Lyreco wrote:lets all calm down and be friends!

Do you think you can troll around here? If you wanna start a fight just say something man. :x

Sero07

Postby bamox » March 19th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Im starting to prefer html but something about flash just still seems better to me. I cant put my finger on it. But I say just play on flash till its completely gone. It will definitely be gone soon enough so why not enjoy every last moment of it till while its still here, instead of trying to switch at the very first opportunity :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

If majority of teams want to play on html then theres an easy decision but as its still 50/50 may aswell leave it as it is.

bla bla bla - get egged
bamox

Postby Soul » March 19th, 2018, 1:54 pm

There has been a poll to vote, but why every player should vote instead of letting only captains to do it? xD Why a guy who is coming 1 time per month on ts should vote?

Soul

Postby sw1zy » March 19th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Soul wrote:There has been a poll to vote, but why every player should vote instead of letting only captains to do it? xD Why a guy who is coming 1 time per month on ts should vote?

Why should the captains vote for everyone?

sw1zy

Postby Whiplash » March 19th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Beninho wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:

http://haxrec.com/151330 14:40

complete coincidence that you assisted the goal :D

LOL, I was going to look for one of my old records but I guess no need anymore. WP btw, that is a great example of how to use game psyhics :santa:

Whiplash

Postby Total » March 19th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Soul wrote:There has been a poll to vote, but why every player should vote instead of letting only captains to do it? xD Why a guy who is coming 1 time per month on ts should vote?

Because there are also other people than captains in this COMMUNITY.

Total

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion