The Greys Academy Open Recruitment

It is what it says on the tin.

Postby Falk » August 19th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Have you ever thought to yourself if given the opportunity you could become the next rising star of Haxball?
Are you ready to challenge yourself and become better? If so, The greys is currently doing an open recruitment for our Haxball Academy Team.
If you have the dedication and hunger to not just be a part of creating the number one team in the world but carving a path in Haxball under the banner of The greys E.T. then come check us out!

Requirements:

You are always striving to become the best and develop your fundamentals to become a great all-round player.
You are not selfish. Put the team first. Your job is to do what it takes to help the team be successful. This isn’t always easy, but great teammates find a way to put the success of the team above their own success.
There is an understanding that to become the best means a lot of dedication and hard work. You are prepared to spend some time a day scrimming and analyzing your game play.
You are optimistic. Don’t be a player constantly complaining to others about what’s wrong. Look for the positives in your teammates and coaches.
English may not be your native language but communication is important in any game. Therefore, you must be proficient in both written and verbal English to be considered.

How to Apply:
Please comment on the following information needed below:

Name:
Position:
Motivation for joining:
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team:

**Should you fail to follow this format; your application will not be considered**

PLEASE NOTE: This team is for new/inexperienced players ONLY, I am only looking for players who are dedicated and willing to listen and learn from the coaches instructions, if you can't handle criticism or playing with other new/inexperienced players please do not apply as this is really not for you.

We look forward to reading your applications!

Last edited by Falk on August 19th, 2017, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falk

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: The Greys Academy Open Recruitment

Postby lsco » August 19th, 2017, 2:04 pm

Name: Isco
Position: DM
Motivation for joining: :bounce:
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: i speak, but not maspik

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Kirito » August 19th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Name: Kirito
Position: DM/AM
Motivation for joining :
starting comeback, need alot of pratice to get an old form back.
have played with falk, he knows alot of me yeah :)
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: im a teamplayer, never raging or something else, were one team and playing as a team.
if some1 do a fail, its ok, just play and getting stronger

Kirito

Postby Kokolol » August 19th, 2017, 2:32 pm

I always wanted to be part of something great, i have alot of ambitions as a haxball player and i'm probably the best haxballer dead or alive. I started playing haxball in 1956 and my nickname was ''Gerben'' back then. I strived to be the best haxballer in the world and so i succeeded. I also like to play other games like monopoly, 4-op-een-rij and ''Mens erger je niet'' i don't know if you guys know haha okay then let me continue my story. When i was just 7 years old i stepped foot into the dutch haxball community. Everyone had autism, so i could adapt easily. I started practicing in the Dutch public rooms and i got better and better.. i scored my first doubleshot in 1963, and a year later i scored my first laser. My grandpa always used to tell me: ''Where a way is is a will'' it's a Dutch saying and i just wanted to throw it in there. 53 years later i am writing post. Please consider signing me!

I want to do a big shout out to Hulk (#FreeFH, Ahmed, Yobo), Buffon(search help, you have mental problems haha), TehBeast, Styl, xSha, Koekiemonsterx, MrRaz, modderman8, Nino (rip), Tstrijland, RamZzz, Maryn, Asn', Skásh, Zerothree, huub, Lampo, Danny, aMp, Luffy, Loken, mlfijaitiitit, rénbeaudach, fabien, Taylor Swift, PHosPH and of course Dereh.

Thanks for reading i hope i inspired you! :joker:

Last edited by Kokolol on August 20th, 2017, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby alone1 » August 19th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Name: PONTIUS PILATE
Position: am/st
Motivation for joining: I don't wanna talk too much,actions speaks louder than words. I want to prove myself and all the people who criticised me that i can be a future important player in this game/community. I like this type of project and I want to be involved . Also the leaders of this project have a lot of experience so its a good opportunity to evolve . I want to be somewhere where I can evolve as a player and person.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I'm a hard worker player,spend a lot of time in this game. I became addicted because of the desire to be one of the best romanian player and important european player. I played football 11 years and I know how to dedicate myself to a team . I like to be criticised and to learn from my mistakes. I'm not selfish and always loved the team game. I respect the captain and his instructions , loyal and very mature person .

alone1

Position: Forward

Postby Herna » August 19th, 2017, 3:16 pm

Name: Herna
Position: AM
Motivation for joining: the team i have atm is annoying and doesnt support me. your interview in the preview though inspired me. playing in a great way, getting chemistry with teammates, thats what i want to achieve aswell! but eventhough i practice for a long time already, i dont come anywhere close to the best players. i need help, please anyone help me
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: because i have no real life and no friends => enough time for haxball

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby BENZI » August 19th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Name: Benzi
Position: AM/ST
Motivation for joining: My motivation is playing at new better level, I believe that this academy is the best place to upgrade my skills.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I want to learn and get new experience, I dont have a problem with listen to coach. I agree that team is over the player and effective teamplay is better than individual plays. I have never been playing at feedme leagues, so it is occasion for me. Moreover I am communicative, my english is as good as it is required.

BENZI

Postby soNik » August 19th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Name: sonik
Motivation for joining: So far I have no competetive ( leagues/cups/other tournaments ) haxball experience. This game has tempted me with its unique approach to creativness and action freedom. I fell in love with this simple Basro's project. Until summer I was playing with my friends in private rooms, but now they found other hobbies. My main motivation for joining The Greys Academy is belief in myself that I can become great player in near future. Besides that I'm already training hard enough, but I know that I could reach my aim much faster and become a better player with experienced coaches than I would on my own. Of course haxball isn't the only reason I want to join the team. I'm always happy to meet new people and I'm looking forward improving my english skills as well as communication.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I'm jovial character so I don't think it would be a problem to create good atmosphere around the team. I'm always striving for the best and always ready to work hard enough to reach the aim. Loyalty over greediness!

soNik

Postby Fekir1 » August 19th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Name: Fekir
Position: ST/DM
Motivation for joining: I want to play at a high level , this academy is the best opportunity to improve my skills , teamplay and etc.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I want to learn more and more from leaders who will train this academy , I listen everything the coach has to say and to comply with what he says. I'm not a selfish player , I pass when I have the occasion.
I make private rooms and play alone to improve my skills , never raging. It's not a problem if I get criticised , I like to learn from my mistakes.

Fekir1

Postby Andréy » August 19th, 2017, 4:39 pm

Name: Andréy :bounce:
Position: St / Dm
Motovation for joining:I know better than to get a good name for my own skills under the experienced people. My location is good but could be better with an experienced person I am.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: Continuing to learn and learn again something new is always good. I strive to improve myself every day in terms of something. I hope my future I will mercilessly punish the players with the highest levelell. Only one needs someone to help me now we need to see me. Thanks have a good day

Andréy

Postby Nocke » August 19th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Name: Nocke
Position: AM/DM
Motivation for joining: I would say my desire to get better has motivated me to make an application - and the only way you can get better is by playing with people that are around your level, or better.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I consider that I'd be a good fit for the academy team because I'm a good team player and also pretty sociable - my English skills are more than capable for successful verbal and written conversations. If you think that I did something wrong, did a mistake, you're more than welcome to talk to me about it. I don't like to rage and insult, since you really get nowhere by doing so, you just get one more person that hates you for no real reason, really. I also like talking to people that I haven't properly talked to before.

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby kyrie » August 19th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Name: Kyrie
Position: DM
Motivation for joining: simply want to become better player, polish community is not good enough to show how to behave in some situations during the game, details are really important, not only knowledge how to pass and shoot correctly, and thats why im motivated, to know this details which can make me a really pro player
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: cuz simply im not scared about challenges, i want to develop myself by the help of others people, i can listen to other people's advices and care about my teammates well-being, i think those are the most important things to be able to join to the academy and i know i can handle it

kyrie

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Flashin » August 19th, 2017, 5:49 pm

x

Last edited by Flashin on October 5th, 2017, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flashin

Postby jerix » August 19th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Name: jerix
Position: GK
Motivation for joining: My motivations are that I'd love to progress within haxball, therefore applying here would benefit that reason, as I'd get to play with higher-skilled players that'd have the knowledge to help me improve.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I'd be a good fit for the academy team because I'm very optimistic and ready to learn. I'm also pretty sociable and intrigued to meet new players that I haven't associated myself with before. I'm always up for criticism and never take anything personally, as I want to improve.

jerix

Postby Echo » August 19th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Name: Echo
Position: All-rounder
Motivation for joining: :scratch:
Additional info: i enlist army in Wednesday so u have 3 days to do it, will u accept the challenge?

Echo

Postby Nub » August 19th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Name:Nub
Position:AM/ST
Motivation for joining:I've been playing haxball for a while now and i feel like i haven't been improving a lot lately , this could be an opportunity to hone my skills and socialize with teammates.
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: I'm up for criticism and willing to work on my weaknesses as I'm always eager to learn from better players who'll help me reach new heights.Moreover I'm not the type of person who'd rage or mistreat people for commiting mistakes as disparage will lead to nowhere.Last but not least I'm willing to take anyone's advices into account if it will make me a better player as my main purpose is to progress as quickly as possible.

Nub

Postby EdinsonCavani » August 19th, 2017, 11:48 pm

Name: kennyS
Position: Banana
Motivation for joining: I've to fix my aim on shoots with proplayers
Why you would be a good fit for the Academy Team: Cause I'm sexy

:flower:

EdinsonCavani

Postby jelly » August 20th, 2017, 12:18 am

good idea Falk

Last edited by jelly on August 20th, 2017, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jelly

Postby Epvp » August 20th, 2017, 3:54 am

falk dafuq is this shit man u been drinkin to much lately

Epvp

Postby Kivi » August 20th, 2017, 8:38 am

I want pro team and play haxball for a living, pls sign me and pay me 20k $ / month

Kivi

Next

Return to League Discussion