Serbian Haxballerz - Morelucks (Muris Protest)

It is what it says on the tin.

Serbian Haxballerz - Morelucks (Muris Protest)

Postby Suk1ng » June 25th, 2017, 11:02 pm

I dont know where to talk about this so i find this place the best. The guy says its his first protest, i dont know what he is trying to say if its his first protest he can get easy defwin?
We both know Muris if somehow you won this match there wouldnt be protest, but because you lost ofc you protest, maybe its your first here but its not your very first in haxball.
Its not my faulth some dude kept cooming back in the room with my nick and spamming, ofc i had to pause the game we cant play if he talks you would pause the game after some time aswell i just did it faster.
And the thing about 3 def rule all admin know i was against 4 def always i didnt do anything of this on purpous, i was dragged we didnt have other player so i had to go ST and after that they didnt want to sub me, i couldnt help it i was dragged every time and if you look closely you will see i was flying towards DM and i was going back everytime i realised that...

Suk1ng

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Serbian Haxballerz - Morelucks (Muris Protest)

Postby Muris 9 » June 25th, 2017, 11:39 pm

You forget 1 thing, I'm Bosnian so I understand what you guys say.. you didn't want to sub yourself, and yea u had players cause Yair was subbed by Supertuga(without our permission of course). And no, I wrote at the end of the first half that it was pissing me off, when the result was still 0-0. By saying it's the first time I just mean that you are the first idiot who made me do this.. and like it doesn't matter whether it's the first or not, it doesn't matter whether you are against 4def or not, but since you made a lot of fouls it is just against the rules. Anyway I have written a comment in another topic, I won't waste further time with u here

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Re: Serbian Haxballerz - Morelucks (Muris Protest)

Postby MartYK » June 25th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Time 7:38 http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/f2681f0f50843870 your sub a Yair stay in room all time, so why saying "we didnt have other player" He could play gk a supertugA st or opposite, a your team playing without lags, i think you would playing probably better

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
MartYK

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Return to League Discussion