grünersamt's goodbye from TuT

It is what it says on the tin.

grünersamt's goodbye from TuT

Postby grünersamt » April 17th, 2017, 3:25 pm

Dear TurnUp's,

it has been a wonderfull time to play Haxball with each of You.
After a quite long time, playing with You over 4 seasons in the great league called 'Feed Me',
and therefore being the current longest 'active' player in this team together with
QuickCrew and of course behind the captain Hérnandez, I have to lay down my torch as one of the
longest active players here either the torch I consumed almost everytime (Y'all know what i mean ;))
while playing with you.
I hope and believe that you will have the same nice time I had and that future TurnUp's
will support you on your mission of bringing happiness and beatitude to the world this team does while playing the lovely
(as lovely as the green valvet, which is additionally the english translation of my nickname, grünersamt,
and is a synonym for ... well I think You know what i mean, I and so many other people on this wonderful planet
called 'Earth' consume again and again) game 'Haxball'.

To summarize it once again, as I summarize my organic material I am using for my highness in a fine long pape from the
company 'OCB', thanks everyone of You all, especially captain Hérnandez for the wonderfull time I had in the Team
'Turn Up Turnips' under his control, Never gonna give up!

Sincerly Yours,

grünersamt

PS: Sorry if I have done grammatical failures in these sentences, my english skills aren't high as I am writing this lines.

grünersamt

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: grünersamt's goodbye from TuT

Postby Flash9 » April 17th, 2017, 3:47 pm

love u samti

Flash9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: grünersamt's goodbye from TuT

Postby TehBeast » April 17th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Please don't stop hosting pubs!