HCL-Admins | What Happened? - Statement

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: HCL-Admins | What Happened? - Statement

Postby MrP » October 5th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Yannex wrote:about FM admins, very recently i understood that some of them (not all) are exactly same as ron.. the whole haxball is going to shit cause of admins who cant do their job fairly
and HOPEFULLY new league xd

now u made my day :thumbup:
FM has 2 admins and u really compare hannes or/and me with Ron :)
gg Yannex

We manage this league for years now and u play for years here too. I respect u, your skill, activity and behaviour alot and i like u at all but are u rly comparing us with Ron bcz we made some mistakes (in your point of view) over the years?

For me i can really say, that i made mistakes and im sure Hannes would say the same about himself but who we are? We are also only humans that make fails from time to time BUT do me a favour pls: Dont compare me with Ron.. All we do is for every player of the community and we only try to make the best decisions for the community.

Back to the topic:
Why is Ron admin? Because noone else was willing to do the job! Thats very easy and instead of "crying", i can only offer all of u what i told Ron 100x: Feel free to reject the competition and/or create a own competition.

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby aeRo » October 5th, 2018, 2:40 pm

FM has gone downhill since Rachel lost admin

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 0

Postby Ron » October 5th, 2018, 4:11 pm

:popcorn:

Ron

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Allen » October 5th, 2018, 4:13 pm

Ron wrote::popcorn:

its more like a roast session about you lul

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby ATuntija » October 5th, 2018, 4:39 pm

Yannex wrote:
MrP wrote:
Yannex wrote:about FM admins, very recently i understood that some of them (not all) are exactly same as ron.. the whole haxball is going to shit cause of admins who cant do their job fairly
and HOPEFULLY new league xd

now u made my day :thumbup:
FM has 2 admins and u really compare hannes or/and me with Ron :)
gg Yannex

We manage this league for years now and u play for years here too. I respect u, your skill, activity and behaviour alot and i like u at all but are u rly comparing us with Ron bcz we made some mistakes (in your point of view) over the years?

For me i can really say, that i made mistakes and im sure Hannes would say the same about himself but who we are? We are also only humans that make fails from time to time BUT do me a favour pls: Dont compare me with Ron.. All we do is for every player of the community and we only try to make the best decisions for the community.

Back to the topic:
Why is Ron admin? Because noone else was willing to do the job! Thats very easy and instead of "crying", i can only offer all of u what i told Ron 100x: Feel free to reject the competition and/or create a own competition.

i said "very recently", i never complained about how you managed things befor and always was respectful for doing what you do for FM
now when i said "admins" i meant not only both of you but the supports etc aswell
personally i think you're great and fair admin.. but hannes recently showed nothing but unfair decisions, (that being said i have no idea if you involved with everything hannes does)
when we wanted to take troll team *BY THE RULES* and keep it alive with new squad just for so DIV 1 could keep being with full 12 teams i guess.. but hannes gave us the most dumb reason ever..
2nd time is with hcl which we have quote of hannes saying "QS and KE are in for sure" and he gave the spot for a team who disbanded AND even have bad behaviour in league and you gave them warning here on forum am i wrong?? (i'll search it for you)
and yet again hannes with the most dumb and unfair reason ever "BUT THEY CAME BACK DIV 2"

so i do respect you MrP but hannes is just a copy of ron for me..
this all is very recently like i said and i never complained about you befor cause i do think you're doing good job here

I gotta say here that none of those decisions were made just by Hannes. You can blame me and MrP (as we were making those decisions together with him) just as much as you are blaming Hannes.

In general, comparing Hannes (or anyone else here) to Ron... I don't think you can even talk about them in a same sentense even. I know there has been some "stupid" decisions made in FeedMe but it's still like day and night when you are talking about Ron and FM admins. I mean, if you are saying Hannes is like "Ron", what's the correct word for real Ron then? I wonder if that kind of word even exists :pig:

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Position: Forward

Postby jasko » October 5th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Yannex wrote:when we wanted to take troll team *BY THE RULES* and keep it alive with new squad just for so DIV 1 could keep being with full 12 teams i guess.. but hannes gave us the most dumb reason ever..

So you're hating on Hannes, because you weren't able to take over a dead team and make a new team out of it, while at the same time staying in div1? How sad.. If that would be the case, why would anyone make a team in the first place, and why would there even be div2? Yet you think you are prince on a white horse saving the league with this "honorable" act haha.. Maybe look at things from a neutral/admin standpoint next time..

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » October 5th, 2018, 4:53 pm

Guys just stay on topic, for flaming our admins here you can write an email to cry@whine.org and i will directly take care of it and wont instantly delete the trash for sure. Im very responsible so you can trust me as always ofc.

All in all i can say that back in the days when i was more active i was also thankful to ron, as he (sometimes) puts much effort in competitions and as i remember at least when i also was a big helper i dont have very bad things happened in mind. Anyways ofc it should have improved a lot after having so many experiences in it, what i highly doubt - so new/old amigos doing the admin work would be great to see for sure. And Yawns ideas were super nice and i would second that + i would consider a double knockout or at least a 2x10 cup settings as well for this application cup. So in best case just take all (good) teams who deserved to take part in HCL, and others can get filled with the cup. :idea:

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Mish » October 5th, 2018, 4:55 pm

ATuntija wrote:
I gotta say here that none of those decisions were made just by Hannes. You can blame me and MrP (as we were making those decisions together with him) just as much as you are blaming Hannes.

In general, comparing Hannes (or anyone else here) to Ron... I don't think you can even talk about them in a same sentense even. I know there has been some "stupid" decisions made in FeedMe but it's still like day and night when you are talking about Ron and FM admins. I mean, if you are saying Hannes is like "Ron", what's the correct word for real Ron then? I wonder if that kind of word even exists :pig:

then i quess thank you tunti :( :(

Mish

Postby Jappo » October 5th, 2018, 4:57 pm

The admins and supporters are doing a really great job here. its always easier to criticize people than to praise them.
Not all ~200 members? can be 100% satisfied at all times. its the way of things. But at total we are satisfied here, arent we? It is the most successful and biggest league in central europe. And the admins have a big part in it.
They also decide regularly for big changes: change from flash to HTML, 3 leagues etc. and it looks as if they have the right feeling for it so far.

Lyreco also does a lot for the league and should get some recognition for it. But if something doesnt fit or work, its easier to cry.

who cares about the HCL? Make your own HCL then. But there we are again at the topic, cryin around is easier than just doing it.

And just from NaNi comes this shit. that somebody here takes you seriously at all...
It is the same as when top players lose and they rage for their lives.

Jappo

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Yannex » October 5th, 2018, 5:25 pm

jasko wrote:
Yannex wrote:when we wanted to take troll team *BY THE RULES* and keep it alive with new squad just for so DIV 1 could keep being with full 12 teams i guess.. but hannes gave us the most dumb reason ever..

So you're hating on Hannes, because you weren't able to take over a dead team and make a new team out of it, while at the same time staying in div1? How sad.. If that would be the case, why would anyone make a team in the first place, and why would there even be div2? Yet you think you are prince on a white horse saving the league with this "honorable" act haha.. Maybe look at things from a neutral/admin standpoint next time..

idk why you even talking when you dont know the full facts, idc about staying in div 1 i dont have anything to prove especially not to you..
my problem is with the reason and the decision they gave which was complete bullshit because we followed each rule they made.. (even you should understand how this sounds)

now for tuntija like i said idk if anyone else was involved with hannes now that say you all did i change my mind and that you all the same as ron (idk why i say ron anymore xd just bad...) ofc befor no one can deny you all did amazing job in FM but recently you keep being consistent with retarded decision which no one would agree ofc because it doesnt involve them or their team but it fucked us and yes i'll respond as i'm sure others will if it will happen to them

Yannex

Postby jasko » October 5th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Yannex wrote:idk why you even talking when you dont know the full facts, idc about staying in div 1 i dont have anything to prove especially not to you..
my problem is with the reason and the decision they gave which was complete bullshit because we followed each rule they made.. (even you should understand how this sounds)

It's simple, you are elitistic in this community, you think of yourself being superior to others, because of your skills and achievements in this game. (your response being proof of that) Therefore you probably expect everyone to bend over for you when you need them to, right? Well on a bit more serious note, I know when I tried leaving aN to Tornatter when he was the only player left in the team, he wasn't allowed to keep the team, from the info I have your case is very similar and deserved same treatment, so I personally don't see anything wrong with admin's decision in this matter.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Yannex » October 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm

jasko wrote:
Yannex wrote:idk why you even talking when you dont know the full facts, idc about staying in div 1 i dont have anything to prove especially not to you..

It's simple, you are elitistic in this community, you think of yourself being superior to others, because of your skills and achievements in this game. (your response being proof of that) Therefore you probably expect everyone to bend over for you when you need them to, right? Well on a bit more serious note, I know when I tried leaving aN to Tornatter when he was the only player left in the team, he wasn't allowed to keep the team, from the info I have your case is very similar and deserved same treatment, so I personally don't see anything wrong with admin's decision in this matter.

i wont even answer the first part

so the thing with your team.. they have (might changed that *after* the case with us) rule that says "a player must be 1 season in a team for him to get captaincy with the current captain permission" cause that is the case. this is their own rules that they made...
now for the HCL part let me try explaining it clear as i can..

1st part they sent teams not from current season (whatever..)
2nd part we've talked to them about it (since GL disbanded) and they said and we have Hannes on quote.. "QS and KE are either way get spot"
3rd part they ignored everything and gave spot to GL which disbanded completely the same season Hannes sent to HCL, now GL sign up again in DIV 2 and even MrP or some admin created topic here in forum about their "bad behaviour" (its not related i'm just pointing it out)

idk in what right mind thats ok... if no one sees it than haxball is really going to shit xd..
i have nothing else to say so i'll just leave it at that and not answer here anymore, its a waste or time to explain whats right and wrong here...

Yannex

Postby Anddy » October 5th, 2018, 7:50 pm

+10000 yawn

Anddy

Postby lsco » October 5th, 2018, 8:13 pm

I must say that I really appreciate FM admins and even tho i don't agree with all of their latest decisions they are doing a great job overall. :thumbup:

lsco

Postby Mish » October 5th, 2018, 8:23 pm

+1 isco

Mish

Postby socrates » October 5th, 2018, 8:44 pm

lsco wrote:I must say that I really appreciate FM admins and even tho i don't agree with all of their latest decisions they are doing a great job overall. :thumbup:

Mish wrote:+1 isco

I fully understand why you guys would disagree with it. It wasn't a decision they wanted to make (they literally discussed it for ages and thought either decision would be unfair). Thanks for the mature response and kind words. :cheers:

socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby Mey » October 5th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Yawn's idea seems nice.

Mey

Postby Allen » October 5th, 2018, 10:34 pm

socrates wrote:
lsco wrote:I must say that I really appreciate FM admins and even tho i don't agree with all of their latest decisions they are doing a great job overall. :thumbup:

Mish wrote:+1 isco

I fully understand why you guys would disagree with it. It wasn't a decision they wanted to make (they literally discussed it for ages and thought either decision would be unfair). Thanks for the mature response and kind words. :cheers:

i would make the hcl situation a bit different based on the circumstances if what happened really happened like yan said, if a team disbands there's no reason to give them an hcl spot no matter what.

just gotta say i dont have any problem with the admins and i think they are doing a good job, personally i never had any bad moments or any problems with them.

Allen

Postby Duke » October 6th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Everyone suprised with bad management of Ron in leading with big competitions in Haxball like HCL after 3 years lul

Had to be some1 from inside like Nani as former admin to everyone understand that? Wake up boys!!

Haxball never was the same after Fritz leave his own league (YeS or L1) and HCL cuz he is the only one as i saw so far that can give some life to this game again with his league.

Duke

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion