iNoob fake

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: iNoob fake

Postby Lyreco » September 1st, 2018, 9:45 am

:popcorn:

Lyreco

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby aguero10 » September 1st, 2018, 9:46 am

What is your point jappo???? Do i cry not getting a team and how REPUTATION is everything?? :fp:

aguero10

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby grünersamt » September 1st, 2018, 10:11 am

This is obviously a job for the almighty doctor from this league/ forum. Where are you Dr. Sero07? Maybe we have to summon him with a joint ritual, let it burn so he can rise out of the ash like a phoenix.

PS: Burning the holy product from mother nature is only acceptable if you are atleast 18 years old. If you are below that age you can help to summon him with sending your pure energy to him like Son Goku received all the energy to beat Vegeta with the final move, the Genkidama. If you do not understand what I am saying I suggest you to watch the series Dragonball Z.

grünersamt

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Maldo » September 1st, 2018, 12:22 pm

ALAN10 wrote:U can be someone's dog and gain rep… just look at Maldo
He's always been mediocre but he's my dog, so he's considered the best gk around lmao

super mega KYS

Maldo

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Soul » September 1st, 2018, 1:32 pm

iNoob7 wrote:
Soul wrote:Well is a funny pic xDD so I'm autistic, sorry..

Wow.. with one double shot that u make in maybe 5 years of play u feel strong? mdr

What's your point in what you said? :D At least I can play with my own name, not to fake somebody to get in a team..

Soul

Postby ALAN10 » September 1st, 2018, 1:38 pm

Maldo wrote:
ALAN10 wrote:U can be someone's dog and gain rep… just look at Maldo
He's always been mediocre but he's my dog, so he's considered the best gk around lmao

super mega KYS

ALAN10

Postby Barca » September 1st, 2018, 7:40 pm

Cant remember reading such a long bullshit last time.
Im convinced that sooner or later you join a team which fits to your own character or at least your own interests. In any of those various amount of numbers you can also join as a talented, not pro player - what a short view in the history of almost every team proves.

Wanted to add examples first, but its so obvious that its not needed in my opinion

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jasko » September 1st, 2018, 8:13 pm

I think there's some truth in what this guy said. I don't consider myself a bad guy, a rager or a very bad player, yet I always had an issue in getting into the best teams even though I was tryharding a lot to improve and look for advice from better players when I had plenty of time to spend on this game.. But the fact is, reputation matters a lot in this community and you can get away with many things if you are considered a very good player by a big part of the community. Most people do not want to spend time and nerves to train newer or just a bit worse players, so it's an easier choice to just go for the more experienced players whom they will probably not need to give any advice to. Newer players shouldn't be discouraged by this and should just try to create new teams of similarly skilled players as themselves with nice atmosphere and with similar mindset. It's possible to play versus the best teams by just being disciplined and calm.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby ShimShon » September 1st, 2018, 10:00 pm

the fake iNoob was anoyying as fuck

ShimShon

Postby Barca » September 1st, 2018, 10:53 pm

jasko wrote:I think there's some truth in what this guy said. I don't consider myself a bad guy, a rager or a very bad player, yet I always had an issue in getting into the best teams even though I was tryharding a lot to improve and look for advice from better players when I had plenty of time to spend on this game.. But the fact is, reputation matters a lot in this community and you can get away with many things if you are considered a very good player by a big part of the community. Most people do not want to spend time and nerves to train newer or just a bit worse players, so it's an easier choice to just go for the more experienced players whom they will probably not need to give any advice to. Newer players shouldn't be discouraged by this and should just try to create new teams of similarly skilled players as themselves with nice atmosphere and with similar mindset. It's possible to play versus the best teams by just being disciplined and calm.

You just said by yourself that you got advices by better players. Seriously dont really understand the problem in here. I guess its in almost (not completely pay to win) game and sports the same. You get better by practising, thinking about it and so on. From time to time your skill will increase and then of course the factor luck also always is important. Sometimes you chose the wrong decision etc its nothing new. But players like splat, xsha, alekos, jasko and few more of course, im not up to date sorry, are at least great players who could easily play in one of the top teams in the best league of all leagues, of course also only when having a team which fits to them as always.
Speaking about myself i kinda never asked any team to sign me and got invited to a haxball league because my skill was better than (most) of the other players. I also got invited to the national team when germany already had a huge amount of great players and step by step you are improving yourself and with the teams even more - and with that also the amount and quality of offers.

And i dont know about which best teams you are speaking, but in your specific example you also was signed by the current div1 winner of the best league in haxball after playing in this league for not even two seasons. There the factor luck didnt work out the best for you of course, but that can always happen i guess.

There are so many examples that something like a closed community or anything close to it just doesnt exist. I mean sometimes people have bad luck, but in the end im convinced that in the majority of cases hard work will get paid off in whatever you do.

Barca

Postby OffSync » September 2nd, 2018, 12:49 am

So thats why iNoob acted like a 12 year old suddenly. Explains a lot. I guess dkland and muris was just as surprised about it like me.

jasko wrote:...But the fact is, reputation matters a lot in this community and you can get away with many things if you are considered a very good player by a big part of the community. Most people do not want to spend time and nerves to train newer or just a bit worse players, so it's an easier choice to just go for the more experienced players whom they will probably not need to give any advice to. Newer players shouldn't be discouraged by this and should just try to create new teams of similarly skilled players as themselves with nice atmosphere and with similar mindset. It's possible to play versus the best teams by just being disciplined and calm.

Problem is that admins only give slots for reputable teams. If you want to change this maybe the league should give chance to newer people too. The problem of hax is inbreeding, not the noob players.

OffSync

Postby Soul » September 2nd, 2018, 1:47 am

Well that is what they did now.. With this Division 2A and 2B

Soul

Postby ogre » September 2nd, 2018, 11:06 am

Problem is that admins only give slots for reputable teams. If you want to change this maybe the league should give chance to newer people too.

Admins have given plenty of chances to newer people throughout the 23 seasons of FM. Fact is, if admins give preference to reputable teams it's because they are comprised of (mostly) reliable players. There is a big risk in giving a team of unknowns a place in FM because you don't know how reliable they will be. Plenty of times in FM history new teams have been given slots only to disband after 5 or so games because they are losing/lost interest in playing.

ogre

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 2nd, 2018, 2:19 pm

Rly andrea still talkin' about me, so sad boii. Lokizzh the dumbass linked me this thread and I enjoyed it. Keep in ur mind that while you talk about haxball i've played in last 3 years in eSports on decent games and in huge multigamings coz i'm a proplayer and i've earned in 1 day more than u in 50 years on haxball, facepalm ur a little shit in a 2d game :silent:

EdinsonCavani

Postby Lloyd Banks » September 2nd, 2018, 3:06 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:Rly andrea still talkin' about me, so sad boii. Lokizzh the dumbass linked me this thread and I enjoyed it. Keep in ur mind that while you talk about haxball i've played in last 3 years in eSports on decent games and in huge multigamings coz i'm a proplayer and i've earned in 1 day more than u in 50 years on haxball, facepalm ur a little shit in a 2d game :silent:

say that to my face outside aldi and i will put u in the ground you little squirt

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Maddude » September 2nd, 2018, 3:12 pm

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Ghost » September 2nd, 2018, 6:08 pm

Man, second gif is so easily me trying to play haxball, it's uncanny.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 2nd, 2018, 6:13 pm

oh godness, this lloyd is such an aggressive haxball gangstah, teach me how 2 be so rude

EdinsonCavani

Postby Nana8 » September 2nd, 2018, 7:15 pm

what is wrong with y'all? writing 1000000 paragraphs over a 2D game.

lmao
Nana8

Postby Lloyd Banks » September 2nd, 2018, 7:40 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:oh godness, this lloyd is such an aggressive haxball gangstah, teach me how 2 be so rude

i'm glad u understand how dangerous i am. i will put u in the mud and ruin ur new school coat

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion