iNoob fake

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

iNoob fake

Postby Caccapupu » August 31st, 2018, 5:35 pm

hi i dont play anymore i entered teamspeak and idk who that guy full of tags named iNoob is but he's not the real one. thought i would let you know because he has funcup organizers and those kind of tags
cheers simo tc

Caccapupu

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: iNoob fake

Postby lsco » August 31st, 2018, 8:04 pm

seriously? i really thought it was him, helped him with extrapolation etc ^^

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby ogre » August 31st, 2018, 9:46 pm

damn i showed him my nude pics as well

ogre

Postby Lyreco » August 31st, 2018, 10:03 pm

I gave him my address ffs

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby iNoob7 » September 1st, 2018, 12:24 am

Weelll, so finally people find the true, now, the question is: WHAT IS THE REPUTATION IN HAXBALL??
Easy my virtual friends, REP in hax is ALL, all kind of people valutes one player for his REP, like if new player with the same POTENTIALITY of one ''''Famous'''' player is ALWAYS underrated ALSO IF THE NEW PLAYER IS BETTER THAN the real player of the FAKE make from this new player, So guys i dont need to be fake at other people, but i write only this episode.. LOL
Maybe 6-7 teams offered me to join in team, after try some fs togheter, ALL THE CAPTAIN SAY TO ME THAT IM VERY GOOD PLAYER AND I WAS IN THE TEAM, with the nick without REP all player say to me that i was new in the game and for this reason i cant play at hight level (ALL THIS WITH THE SAME STYLE OF GAMES, SAME REFLEX, SAME PASS, SAME SKILL AND SAME EVERYTHING), so, Caccapupù, my friend u did this post for be the hero of Feed Me, but all of you, dont knew witch is my object and witch is my QUESTION.. All of you valutes a PLAYER for the fkin name that have on ts or haxball, and this my experiment, was the CONFIRM OF MY TEORY, --> On haxball, play on hight level only people with good Nick and REP, new player and player without REPUTATION, never play in hight level, becouse HaxBall Community is like a sheep, where everyone goes the other sheep goes, Cacca, i dont know you, i know only that u are a rly good player in the past, for sure u was convinced that if u write this on the forum u became the new HERO of the history... but you not only do discover the fake, but u discover ALSO THE TRUE OF HAXBALL COMMUNITY, ONLY RECOMMENDED AND REPUTATION PEOPLE GO ON HIGHT LEVEL ON THIS GAME, My experiment is complete, i demonstrated to people that one new player can play at the same level of good player that played on HIGHT LEVEL, is only question of Reputation. Bye virtual friends <3

iNoob7

Postby Allen » September 1st, 2018, 12:39 am

iNoob7 wrote:Weelll, so finally people find the true, now, the question is: WHAT IS THE REPUTATION IN HAXBALL??
Easy my virtual friends, REP in hax is ALL, all kind of people valutes one player for his REP, like if new player with the same POTENTIALITY of one ''''Famous'''' player is ALWAYS underrated ALSO IF THE NEW PLAYER IS BETTER THAN the real player of the FAKE make from this new player, So guys i dont need to be fake at other people, but i write only this episode.. LOL
Maybe 6-7 teams offered me to join in team, after try some fs togheter, ALL THE CAPTAIN SAY TO ME THAT IM VERY GOOD PLAYER AND I WAS IN THE TEAM, with the nick without REP all player say to me that i was new in the game and for this reason i cant play at hight level (ALL THIS WITH THE SAME STYLE OF GAMES, SAME REFLEX, SAME PASS, SAME SKILL AND SAME EVERYTHING), so, Caccapupù, my friend u did this post for be the hero of Feed Me, but all of you, dont knew witch is my object and witch is my QUESTION.. All of you valutes a PLAYER for the fkin name that have on ts or haxball, and this my experiment, was the CONFIRM OF MY TEORY, --> On haxball, play on hight level only people with good Nick and REP, new player and player without REPUTATION, never play in hight level, becouse HaxBall Community is like a sheep, where everyone goes the other sheep goes, Cacca, i dont know you, i know only that u are a rly good player in the past, for sure u was convinced that if u write this on the forum u became the new HERO of the history... but you not only do discover the fake, but u discover ALSO THE TRUE OF HAXBALL COMMUNITY, ONLY RECOMMENDED AND REPUTATION PEOPLE GO ON HIGHT LEVEL ON THIS GAME, My experiment is complete, i demonstrated to people that one new player can play at the same level of good player that played on HIGHT LEVEL, is only question of Reputation. Bye virtual friends <3

you kinda ruined his rep, you were in our channel cause i wanted to try you out after a player said you were good back in the day, felt bad telling you i don't want you because you are not in a good level, luckily i can do that without any bad feelings :D get gud
btw some players told me they think its the fake one,

Allen

Postby Lloyd Banks » September 1st, 2018, 12:49 am

iNoob7 wrote:Weelll, so finally people find the true, now, the question is: WHAT IS THE REPUTATION IN HAXBALL??

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby iNoob7 » September 1st, 2018, 1:23 am

Lloyd Banks wrote:

The only people that make a laught from this pic are more autistic than u bro

iNoob7

Postby Soul » September 1st, 2018, 1:47 am

Well is a funny pic xDD so I'm autistic, sorry..

Soul

Postby iNoob7 » September 1st, 2018, 1:53 am

Soul wrote:Well is a funny pic xDD so I'm autistic, sorry..

Wow.. with one double shot that u make in maybe 5 years of play u feel strong? mdr

iNoob7

Postby Caccapupu » September 1st, 2018, 2:12 am

iNoob7 wrote: so, Caccapupù, my friend u did this post for be the hero of Feed Me, but all of you, dont knew witch is my object and witch is my QUESTION.. All of you valutes a PLAYER for the fkin name that have on ts or haxball, and this my experiment, was the CONFIRM OF MY TEORY, Cacca, i dont know you, i know only that u are a rly good player in the past, for sure u was convinced that if u write this on the forum u became the new HERO of the history... but you not only do discover the fake, but u discover ALSO THE TRUE OF HAXBALL COMMUNITY

dude you're tripping, i couldn't give less fucks about this game and its worthless to be a hero here (just as worthless as all that reputation rant you went on), i just saw you were deceiving people by impersonating a friend of mine i still hold contact with and that's it. I just wanted people to know (they may have played against you, i dont even know if the league is running now) that you weren't the real one as everyone thought and also you had some staff tags which shouldn't go unnoticed. thats it, no hero bullshit, no reputation bullshit, not all those stuff stuck in your 13 years old mind. for what i care you can come back with your real nick, whatever it is, and get all your tags again. how could i let people know you weren't the real one without making a post? i had to pm every single person you played with? also for what it's worth, from my experience if you are good sooner or later you get noticed by someone, it also surely depends on your behaviour which from what i see isn't up to great standards.
wish you good luck in your haxball career!

Last edited by Caccapupu on September 1st, 2018, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caccapupu

Postby inoobb » September 1st, 2018, 2:20 am

hahaha no one starts playing with ""rep"" but u gain it as time goes by, like everyone else when i started playing haxball i couldn't even find teams in public rooms and everybody kept rejecting me until i learnt to play. you cant even say that now things have changed because back in time people from italian community couldnt even find a fucking team in bundes(?ffs dont remember league name) now point is that your topic doesnt stand up, maybe this way you had more facility to find any team but you could have done the same just playing more and becoming better.
ps. that's not "true of haxball" but life

inoobb

Postby inoobb » September 1st, 2018, 2:45 am

lsco wrote:seriously? i really thought it was him, helped him with extrapolation etc ^^

man rlly this is the biggest rep lose... my god

inoobb

Postby MrP » September 1st, 2018, 7:55 am

Caccapupu wrote:also for what it's worth, from my experience if you are good sooner or later you get noticed by someone, it also surely depends on your behaviour which from what i see isn't up to great standards.
wish you good luck in your haxball career!

If u really want to play in a nice team, u have to be nice too. Not everything is about skill like cacca wrote. If u are a nice and friendly guy then sooner or later other caps will give u a chance and nice beahviour + nice skill will give u a team for sure.
gl for u

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby aguero10 » September 1st, 2018, 8:40 am

Everyone wants to get a NICE team and blablabla, but when they lose game or 2 they insta leave the team and then talk about reputation and how they cant find a good team, how GOOD name is everything. :scratch: SIMO BIG REP FOR U, URE HERO OF FM!!

Last edited by aguero10 on September 1st, 2018, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aguero10

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby ANDRÈA » September 1st, 2018, 9:15 am

Lmao im pretty sure this is edinson cavani he was pretty obsessed with reputation as much as this guy
Just check the comments below :afro: http://ts.fm-haxball.co.uk/image-tyler1-290.html

Last edited by ANDRÈA on September 1st, 2018, 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANDRÈA

Postby Anddy » September 1st, 2018, 9:23 am

MDR never seen this thread before Andrea :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

Anddy

Postby ALAN10 » September 1st, 2018, 9:29 am

U can be someone's dog and gain rep… just look at Maldo
He's always been mediocre but he's my dog, so he's considered the best gk around lmao

ALAN10

Position: Forward

Postby Anddy » September 1st, 2018, 9:33 am

Echo
i dont understand how bad players like you edi are still playing this game and crying all day, if i were bad as you i would've retired long ago.
Posted on 19th December 2017, 14:43

HI MISH YOU SHOULD READ THIS

Anddy

Postby Jappo » September 1st, 2018, 9:40 am

aguero10 wrote:Everyone wants to get a NICE team and blablabla, but when they lose game or 2 they insta leave the team and then talk about reputation and how they cant find a good team, how GOOD name is everything. :scratch: SIMO BIG REP FOR U, URE HERE OF FM!!

17th Jun 2018, Season 22, Matchday 13 (was postponed to 21st Jun 2018)
Klub Emeryta vs Meh Squirrel 0-0

aguero10 left Klub Emeryta on 21st Jun 2018, 21:24

gg

Jappo

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion