Best laptop for hax?

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Best laptop for hax?

Postby fr1 » April 13th, 2018, 1:38 pm

my HP pavilion laptop seems to be absolutely shit for haxball.. everything seems slow, delayed and the fps is trash.

I am looking at buying a new laptop, is there anything anyone would recommend? what specification should the laptop have to run games such as haxball properly and smoothly?

thanks in advance for your replies :)

#secondtonone220
fr1

News Articles: 1

Re: Best laptop for hax?

Postby Herna » April 13th, 2018, 2:56 pm

You should get Lenovo Thinkpad T420 with Windows 7 and Haxwin 1.2, thats what all Pros play on.
in best case with 16gb ram and nearly no thermal paste on cpu anymore so it makes noises like a formula 1 car.
i dont think its worth it though for 3 weeks of playing haxball playing in 3 different teams after vanishing for some time.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Maldo » April 13th, 2018, 3:08 pm

asus,lenovo u will be fine

Maldo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby grünersamt » April 13th, 2018, 4:50 pm

Hola fr1sky, hola the whole feedme community,

i totally agree with Herna in this point - 420 for the win for ever!
But let me introduce you my super special tactic how to handle the lags, whatever kind they are. I personally do this since i started to play this game until now - and every cent i spended was completly worth it.
One word, four letters, you speak the letters like this and in this order: Double iu, Double I, Di.
The trick is, that you just must inhale the right dosis thereby your brain has the same lagrate like your pc - you simply have to synchronize your head with your machine, that's already the whole thing! I hope some of you can get the same result - let us/ me know if it worked for you.

PS: Next friday is 4/20!! And since the holy day is set on a friday this year, it even introduces one of ca 52 holy durations which appear over one single year - im talking about the weedend! By the way, does someone know if this wordcreation, weedend, is already copyrighted? :alien:

grünersamt

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to General Haxball Discussion