#macroguyssss

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

#macroguyssss

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2017, 3:01 pm

Wish all the best to another turk prohaxplayer

http://haxrec.com/165324 6:07

http://haxrec.com/166111 25:31 Luffy the proturkgamer

You're the top guys, I'm cancer cause I blame cheaters and I'm obsessed with inexistent macros, :joker: circus community

EdinsonCavani

Re: #macroguyssss

Postby chuck d fresh » December 23rd, 2017, 3:16 pm

boring

chuck d fresh

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2017, 10:52 pm

#CHAMPSTURKEY

Go suck pierre's dick with his bionic flash

#SEMIFINALCHAMPS

27 identical flashess for the new haxGOD

#FINALCHAMP

He's back againnnn with his top macros & he won the second HCL! Congratz HaxBall gods for this

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2017, 11:11 pm

http://haxrec.com/166273 1:20 -> 1:50 have fun, MARBLE offers for everyone

EdinsonCavani

Postby ESPierre » December 23rd, 2017, 11:12 pm

What are you going to do to cry? hahahahaha You can check my Computer,Whenever you want

ESPierre

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2017, 11:17 pm

Go now

EdinsonCavani

Postby Müllérsh » December 23rd, 2017, 11:17 pm

dont cry cavani ;)

Müllérsh

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 23rd, 2017, 11:51 pm

Well, your mate decided to kill himself and we discovered his script

Hacker busted =(

Video inc in 1 hour

EdinsonCavani

Postby ESPierre » December 23rd, 2017, 11:53 pm

video upload your

Your are using a macro HAHHA

ESPierre

Postby Misaj » December 24th, 2017, 12:04 am

actually i was in the pierre's computer too. he was haven't any program in the computer , you opened any macro program in your computer. dont cry and only play ;) what ever , any admin don't gonna ban anyone for your stupid program , cause you are using macro too xD

Misaj

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 24th, 2017, 12:09 am

https://youtu.be/wD7r9NrPpns

We (Edi & Shimizu) joined his computer

1) We asked to him to spam but he says "I'm not proving myself wrong"
2) We realized in second moment that he got macros on X and not with autohotkey (1:20 I was just holding X)

Now he's saying we cheated on his computer but nvm I've full video of 19 minutes in his computer and you can check it for entire if you don't trust us xD

Well done trash turk shit, teach to angels how to make 27 identical flashes. Thanks for destroying this game cheater

EdinsonCavani

Postby chuck d fresh » December 24th, 2017, 12:19 am

Still boring

chuck d fresh

Postby ESPierre » December 24th, 2017, 12:24 am

whats that video mean? when edinson cavani was a in my computer , my video was recording always. i called a misaj in my computer too and he clicked all keys. like a x , shift , ctrl and space. he is my witness. i didn't touch the my keyboard and edinson cavani did all clicks. i have a video. dont be a bastard. i'm uploading my video and i will share it in few minutes.

ESPierre

Postby Lyreco » December 24th, 2017, 12:26 am

why is edi searching a beef again retard

Lyreco

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 24th, 2017, 12:29 am

whats that video mean? when edinson cavani was a in my computer , my video was recording always. i called a misaj in my computer too and he clicked all keys. like a x , shift , ctrl and space. he is my witness. i didn't touch the my keyboard and edinson cavani did all clicks. i have a video. dont be a bastard. i'm uploading my video and i will share it in few minutes.

I'm fucking laughing

Anyway https://youtu.be/WlbGHFzpGDw

P.s. Now we weren't cheating anymore in his computer, but his friend misaj comes spamming shift and spacebar in the same moment i was holding X (INCEPTION, If you don't believe it's top of ridiculousness look at pcs connected in tw: 1 mine [PASKPC] and the other one was Shimizu)

EdinsonCavani

Postby ESPierre » December 24th, 2017, 1:08 am

this video is a amatour maybe. cause i recorded it with my phone. in my video look at the last parts , im calling misaj and he is coming. i didn't touch my keyboard never and he clicked like a macro. they are searched my computer for the find any program but they can't. edinson wanted a team viewer and i gived him in the few minutes. you can see in this video i cant hide any program in my computer cause i didn't touch any keys. i said them to they can look all my files. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-kDaSBrLM

EdinsonCavani wrote:

I'm fucking laughing

Anyway https://youtu.be/WlbGHFzpGDw

P.s. Now we weren't cheating anymore in his computer, but his friend misaj comes spamming shift and spacebar in the same moment i was holding X (INCEPTION)

in your video all parts is a unclear. its seems like funny for me. if i were using macro , i can say it i dont need to scare like a you guys. in haxball %90 peoples using macro. i am trusted myself and i gived you my team viewer info. i didn't touch my keyboard without chating. in last minutes i was understand that you guys doing a wrong jobs and i called misaj for the click "space,x,shift,ctrl" and he clicked. after that Shimizu said "ok bb" and he closed the team viewer connection.

ps:like i said in video i don't need to proof anything. its enough for me i don't wanna talk with you more. anybody can think i am macro or not. in my goals , you can find maximum 3 spam goals. go do your unneded jobs , and i will win more cups and leagues.

gg

ESPierre

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 24th, 2017, 1:25 am

This video is a bullshit created by you randomly after we detected your cheats, it's over here with you, you destroyed this game and I won't ever reply to a shit like you. Play on pubg, maybe it's more funny using aimbot than macros, try it

EdinsonCavani

Postby Per » December 24th, 2017, 1:33 am

Man srs now Xd What is your problem with him if he have macro or not is just his problem not your , don t need to be So dramatism about macro So pls stop it

Per

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 24th, 2017, 1:36 am

As I said, community of clowns, no need to explain it

EdinsonCavani

Postby Fréas » December 24th, 2017, 8:00 am

One more cry edi

Fréas