Confirmation: HaxTrick is REALLY BACK

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Confirmation: HaxTrick is REALLY BACK

Postby Ahmed » October 25th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Dear boys and girls,

My name is Ahmed, but all of you probably know that by now.
I have posted a topic about the comeback of HaxTrick a few months ago. Sadly enough we weren't prepared enough to fully begin with the league.
But now, after a few months of endless preperation, I can proudly tell you with tears of joy streaming down my cheeks that the league will finally be revived.
I have a few details that I would like to share with all of you. FIrst of all, this will indeed be a 3v3 draft systemed league. But we have changed up a bit to be pretty relevant.
We have decided to do that, because if you do not, it's the same as playing another 3v3 draft league. That aside, we have got a forum now. To apply for a team in the league, you are ought to go to the following link: http://haxtrick.actieforum.com/t1-captain-applications. Our (temporary) admins team exists from the following players:
Hulk, Logitech, Yobo, Styl and Ahmed. Some of you will be shocked. Well there is no need for that or have any questionable thought about the admins. Because wheather you like the admins or not, we put our heart and spirit in the work we do. And when I say that, I speak the absolute truth. Just for a reminder, we are still improving both as a league and player. We wish to have the best of time playing this game, because after all, we play this game for relaxation. For any further questions, you can post your opinion right below the topic or just send me a private message on teamspeak. IP ADRESS: 188.138.116.78:9990

Thank you in advance and I wish you the best of luck and fun playing our league,

Yours Sincerely,

Ahmed (The Haxtrick admin team)

Ahmed

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Confirmation: HaxTrick is REALLY BACK

Postby Herna » October 25th, 2017, 4:50 pm

WHO PLAYS THIS GAME FOR RELAXATION

Herna

News Articles: 27

Return to General Haxball Discussion