haxball mafia is real

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: haxball mafia is real

Postby Barca » May 1st, 2017, 1:37 pm

never ending thread l0l

Yannex wrote:how exactly is that a different situation for you?
the idea or rather the point behind Scandinavia is basically the same thing with UK, you can easily make a decision to change it to GB which part of ireland is BG (if i'm not wrong) and who says he's not from that part of ireland? you cant prove it.., either way you denying him the chance to play for no reason basically

idk whats so important about not letting him play :confused:

"part of ireland is great britain" - only because ireland and northern ireland has the same country "ireland" in its name, it is for sure not the same l0l. Maybe first informate yourself about the situation and the history of it and why it is like it is now, then you would know that ireland is no part of great britain - and that with a good reason.

Soul wrote:anyway, i'm not gonna talk about ur decision with choosing elite's national team cuz if im doing it your staff will have no answer for me or about scandinavia.. u reject them based on what? in my opinion there should be a community for each country and the head-admin of that community should sign up the national team, not everyone cuz like that we will don't get any result.. example: Maddude is admin in Feed Me, UK league, so he should do the sign-up for national team and every country or 75% of them should have there league -.-

Accepted romania has a better squad with people who showed on the one hand their skills in other big tournaments (playing in the biggest leagues in europe, also hcl finals) and on the other hand ofc we know that we can trust them as they as well showed their maturity over the years. That are only my reasons and it is clear anyways.
Because of the other suggestion you in some communities could do it, but it makes no sense at all as many nations don't even have a community from their country any more.

Yannex wrote:i agree about scandinavia, but its not about UK its about splat and his situation is exactly the same as finland, norway and denmark, he doesnt have any players to play with
and like i said part of ireland is GB and since no one can prove he's not from that part, why deny him the chance to play than? UK all agreed that if needed admins can change UK national team to GB national team which splat can take part of, i dont know if its personal or something, but its wrong and doesnt make sense at all to deny him that...

Yes, exactly the "same" :). And since when we have to prove the identity of players? When someone wants to play for a country he has to prove himself. As hard as it sounds, but it is not our problem, when some players can't play for "their" country, even when we or at least I do everything in my hand to let all people play, as long as I find an acceptable way to do so.
As it was already said neither norway, finland nor denmark has enough players to participate in a nations cup - and that for many years already. With accepting splat to United Kingdom we would add a random player to a country where he doesn't belong to, it is nothing else and also the amount of participating countries would be the same. With accepting Scandinavia the biggest differences are in my opinion there, that we would help a part of europe to play in the nations cup as well and we would have had one more "upcoming" country. Scandinavia has related historical backgrounds, even when also there the exact togetherness is not clear and it comes up from which kind of view you see Scandinavia (geographically, historically, culturally :D), that is why I also have to understand the denying of Scandinavia.

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Yannex » May 1st, 2017, 2:00 pm

by ireland i meant northen ireland as i was speaking about the part thats related to GB and are you really serious to involve history to a fucking stupid 2D game
and a stupid competition which everyone just want to have fun?

and lets say he just change flags to ireland for troll and stuff and he is northen ireland with UK flag like someone said (cant remember who), would you let him play
or is that wrong to do "historically" speaking?

if that is the case, you have huge problems m8... get over yourself...

Yannex

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » May 1st, 2017, 2:07 pm

no ofc i WASNT seriously and dont involve history or any other logical reasons, instead of this ultra stupid things i prefer to add players randomly and my mussel is deciding :)

Barca

Postby Yannex » May 1st, 2017, 2:10 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:no ofc i WASNT seriously and dont involve history or any other logical reasons, instead of this ultra stupid things i prefer to add players randomly and my mussel is deciding :)

seems you know alot about history and logic reasons yet you cant spell muscle correctly...
nvm i'm done.. have fun

Last edited by Yannex on May 1st, 2017, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yannex

Postby Barca » May 1st, 2017, 2:12 pm

when i wanted to spell muscle i spelled muscle^^ wtf

Barca

Postby Love Asia » May 1st, 2017, 4:10 pm

Yannex wrote:by ireland i meant northen ireland as i was speaking about the part thats related to GB and are you really serious to involve history to a fucking stupid 2D game

and lets say he just change flags to ireland for troll and stuff and he is northen ireland with UK flag like someone said (cant remember who), would you let him play

I get people who say it's just a game, let this poor guy play and enjoy the game and that's fair enough but Yannex dude seriously avoid talking of GB, UK etc if you have no knowledge about.
Let me help you with a photo http://irishpost.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... K-BI-3.jpg

Oh and btw you spell it northeRn, not northen ;)

Love Asia

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Yannex » May 1st, 2017, 4:30 pm

Love Asia wrote:
Yannex wrote:by ireland i meant northen ireland as i was speaking about the part thats related to GB and are you really serious to involve history to a fucking stupid 2D game

I get people who say it's just a game, let this poor guy play and enjoy the game and that's fair enough but Yannex dude seriously avoid talking of GB, UK etc if you have no knowledge about.
Let me help you with a photo http://irishpost.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... K-BI-3.jpg

https://www.denverlibrary.org/sites/dpl ... m_map2.jpg
and love london.. dont try helping to admin that 99% of the community disagree with...
but maybe that's because Italy did not think of adding you at all, so you try to get others not to play (my guess.. from the time i got to know you..)

Yannex

Postby Rénbeaudach » May 1st, 2017, 4:32 pm

Yannex, he said himself that he's from Limerick. Stop.

P.S. Jai you smell

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Splat » May 1st, 2017, 5:37 pm

Wonder why you deleted your post barca :scratch:
I hope it was because you realized how stupid it was.

Splat

Postby Barca » May 1st, 2017, 5:38 pm

i can also post it again its no problem =), but then haxball mafia would feel offended again and ofc we all dont want that, or?

Barca

Postby Love Asia » May 1st, 2017, 5:40 pm

Yannex wrote:
Love Asia wrote:

https://www.denverlibrary.org/sites/dpl ... m_map2.jpg
and love london.. dont try helping to admin that 99% of the community disagree with...
but maybe that's because Italy did not think of adding you at all, so you try to get others not to play (my guess.. from the time i got to know you..)

I don't know what you are trying to say with that photo but I don't know how to explain you better when you couldn't get it from the previous map I showed you.
I'll give it a last try, please pay attention.

GB (Great Britain) = England + Wales + Scotland
UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) = GB + Northern Ireland = England + Wales + Scotland + Northern ireland

Regarding Splat's situation if I were admin I would have let him play for the UK but I understand Barca's arguments and I do not disagree with him at all, therefore whichever decision would not be wrong from my point of view.
If you think 99% of the community supports splat playing for the UK then either your math is awfully bad or you didn't read the thread (hope for you this is the case).

Love Asia

Postby Lloyd Banks » May 1st, 2017, 6:43 pm

Next poster is gay and wers dresses

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Lloyd Banks » May 1st, 2017, 6:44 pm

wears*

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Lloyd Banks » May 1st, 2017, 6:44 pm

FUCK

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Barca » May 2nd, 2017, 12:43 am

Yo amigos, after one week of pure entertainment I want to make now a summary of my personal top #12 highlights :):

12. To first show you how senseless the whole discussion is i want to quote my last interview amigo aguero10. It is impossible to somehow describe it better with less words:
Spoiler: Show

11. Also Mr. TehBeast explained how the next nations cup looks like, also great idea and definitely deserves a spot here:

10. I couldn't do other than copying my best troll, but also true answer. BIG SORRY:

9. Here you can see the typical iq of all defenders:
8. Intelligent Pat started to join the discussion and saying that i created all problems, think what you think, but for me it is funny :cheers::

7. This time not a speech full of hate, but my wise amigo Chro shared my kind of humor and burned all at once, real :pharaoh::

6. Splat is describing his situation in his own wise words... and it was MY MISSION amigos:

5. Falk reacting to his own discussion, describing my person like a real gentleman:
and later...

4. First ultimative popcorn moment for me was when the first negative reputations by the haxball mafia came in and all so fast :king::

3. Luckily Yannex interfered as well and showed his impressive knowledge about the whole world, just as ultragreat math skills. For sure one of my all time favourite :):

2. After Falk and Pat this time Epvp interfered, after a quick demand he said it is still completely his own opinion. It has so many highlights that in my opinion you once again should read the whole comment:

1. My personal big number one can be nothing else than with how it all began. And for you I copied once again the top of the top, la creme de la creme and ultimative best quotes in just one single spoiler :popcorn: :popcorn: :
<01:00:57> "Falk - MAC": only splat can motivate them

<01:01:56> "Falk - MAC": but i gave u a reason why splat deserves to be there

<01:02:46> "Falk - MAC": ur only argument is cro to netherlands or agu to bosnia

<01:10:52> "Falk - MAC": 4-5 countries in the same area

<01:14:53> "Falk - MAC": i would have helped and backed any1

<01:15:04> "Falk - MAC": trust me on that
<01:15:07> "Falk - MAC": im not like fritz
<01:15:41> "Falk - MAC": theres no point for you guys to play this game
<01:15:42> "Falk - MAC": or any
<01:15:48> "Falk - MAC": at all if ur scared like this

<01:17:13> "Falk - MAC": ill boycott it i guess

<01:18:38> "Falk - MAC": read again
<01:18:43> "Falk - MAC": ur still destroying ur own argument
<01:18:45> "Falk - MAC": which is hilarious

<01:13:36> "Falk - MAC": yes allstars
<01:13:43> "Falk - MAC": rly messed with ur head

<01:25:23> "Falk - MAC": this guy is better than u all
<01:25:27> "Falk - MAC": and ur scared of him

<01:25:50> "Falk - MAC": ur comming up with bullshit stuff
<01:25:52> "Falk - MAC": like cronaldo
<01:26:04> "Falk - MAC": cuz hes friends with retarded yes kids

<01:26:56> "Falk - MAC": and the germans
<01:27:03> "Falk - MAC": this fritz is a big ass coward
<01:27:25> "Falk - MAC": and so are you all germans

<00:59:33> "Falk - MAC": splat has already proved himself
<01:05:50> "Falk - MAC": how can he prove it

End-summary:

Last edited by Barca on May 13th, 2017, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barca

Postby Unai » May 2nd, 2017, 12:51 am

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:Yo amigos, after one week of pure entertainment I want to make now a summary of my personal top #12 highlights :): (dont take it serious :popcorn: )

12. To first show you how senseless the whole discussion is i want to quote my last interview amigo aguero10. It is impossible to somehow describe it better with less words:

11. Also Mr. TehBeast explained how the next nations cup looks like, also great idea and definitely deserves a spot here:

10. I couldn't do other than copying my best troll, but also true answer. BIG SORRY:

9. Here you can see the typical iq of all defenders:
8. Intelligent Pat started to join the discussion and saying that i created all problems, think what you think, but for me it is funny :cheers::

7. This time not a speech full of hate, but my wise amigo Chro shared my kind of humor and burned all at once, real :pharaoh::

6. Splat is describing his situation in his own wise words... and it was MY MISSION amigos:

5. Falk reacting to his own discussion, describing my person like a real gentleman:
and later...

4. First ultimative popcorn moment for me was when the first negative reputations by the haxball mafia came in and all so fast :king::

3. Luckily Yannex interfered as well and showed his impressive knowledge about the whole world, just as ultragreat math skills. For sure one of my all time favourite :):

2. After Falk and Pat this time Epvp interfered, after a quick demand he said it is still completely his own opinion. It has so many highlights that in my opinion you once again should read the whole comment:

1. My personal big number one can be nothing else than with how it all began. And for you I copied once again the top of the top, la creme de la creme and ultimative best quotes in just one single spoiler :popcorn: :popcorn: :
<01:00:57> "Falk - MAC": only splat can motivate them

<01:01:56> "Falk - MAC": but i gave u a reason why splat deserves to be there

<01:02:46> "Falk - MAC": ur only argument is cro to netherlands or agu to bosnia

<01:10:52> "Falk - MAC": 4-5 countries in the same area

<01:14:53> "Falk - MAC": i would have helped and backed any1

<01:15:04> "Falk - MAC": trust me on that
<01:15:07> "Falk - MAC": im not like fritz
<01:15:41> "Falk - MAC": theres no point for you guys to play this game
<01:15:42> "Falk - MAC": or any
<01:15:48> "Falk - MAC": at all if ur scared like this

<01:17:13> "Falk - MAC": ill boycott it i guess

<01:18:38> "Falk - MAC": read again
<01:18:43> "Falk - MAC": ur still destroying ur own argument
<01:18:45> "Falk - MAC": which is hilarious

<01:13:36> "Falk - MAC": yes allstars
<01:13:43> "Falk - MAC": rly messed with ur head

<01:25:23> "Falk - MAC": this guy is better than u all
<01:25:27> "Falk - MAC": and ur scared of him

<01:25:50> "Falk - MAC": ur comming up with bullshit stuff
<01:25:52> "Falk - MAC": like cronaldo
<01:26:04> "Falk - MAC": cuz hes friends with retarded yes kids

<01:26:56> "Falk - MAC": and the germans
<01:27:03> "Falk - MAC": this fritz is a big ass coward
<01:27:25> "Falk - MAC": and so are you all germans

<00:59:33> "Falk - MAC": splat has already proved himself
<01:05:50> "Falk - MAC": how can he prove it

End-summary:

And again don't take it serious amigos, I love you all, but ofc I hope you continue hating that we all will have other great moments we will never forget :popcorn:

This is what an attention whore looks like gentlemen

Unai

Position: Forward

Postby Falk » May 2nd, 2017, 12:56 am

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Jesus save this attention whore from this shit

Falk

Postby Rénbeaudach » May 2nd, 2017, 1:10 am

wtf I didn't make the highlights I thought we were pals Barca

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby TehBeast » May 2nd, 2017, 6:28 am

Rénbeaudach wrote:wtf I didn't make the highlights I thought we were pals Barca

I'm in the highlights twice

TWICE!!!

TehBeast

Postby Norbii » May 2nd, 2017, 2:24 pm

what if uk just fake Splat, thats also a solution. problem solved.

topic closed.

Norbii

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion