haxball mafia is real

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: pray to falk

Postby socrates » April 26th, 2017, 8:36 am

Its sad that people have to insult admins for any decision they disagree with. If people just talked nicely and made a poll/petition or something to show what the majority think then they are more likely to get their way. After insulting admins then it becomes much less likely for them to change their mind.

Or if you feel so strongly you can just boycott and make your own competition like what YeS did leaving FM. But imo this is very sad and not the best solution :(

socrates

News Articles: 69

Re: pray to falk

Postby Ron » April 26th, 2017, 10:30 am

MrP wrote:why we discuss this in FM forum? :scratch:

well, it is always nice to have some amusement on forum, and since Feed Me is UK league, Barca thought to share Team UK problems he has (at least I see it like that).
but i agree, it's a pure bullshit for FM and their admins to create flame for such an irrelevant topic which doesn't belong here at all...

Ron

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: haxball mafia is real

Postby Falk » April 26th, 2017, 12:41 pm

socrates wrote:Its sad that people have to insult admins for any decision they disagree with. If people just talked nicely and made a poll/petition or something to show what the majority think then they are more likely to get their way. After insulting admins then it becomes much less likely for them to change their mind.

Or if you feel so strongly you can just boycott and make your own competition like what YeS did leaving FM. But imo this is very sad and not the best solution :(

Well you are certainly right but to be fair, the whole thing escalated when "Barca" refused to respect a majority win in the admin staff and instead went against it and didn't allow Splat to play for UK.

This is the guy who let or didn't say anything when Muris and Jasko played for the Bosnian national team back ago and still doing.
It's a fucking a game, and not a big one either. Players been playing in different leagues at the same time and that shit doesn't make sense aswell. I could keep going with the problems in the haxball community...but there's not much we can do about it cuz the game ain't big enough so we have been letting in those problems cuz of it. Accept it and move on and have fun playing...

Falk

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby NAZ » April 26th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Beka.

NAZ

Postby Barca » April 26th, 2017, 12:59 pm

alone the entertaining factor is reason enough to post it here. but even besides that as already said this is an uk league and also whole haxball mafia is playing here :)

maybe you should also say that you also was against it until yesterday, but then SURPRISINGLY changed your opinion. only retards, braindeads, autists and/or teamplayers of you or splat support your stupid move, guess why.

and because i discuss with arguements, muris already played for bosnia before i came to the admin team (+ his parents are bosnian) and with parents of jasko its the same and/or he was born in bosnia as well. but because retards, braindeads & autists dont understand the sense of arguments and to better support them with examples you unfortunately couldnt find a way to somehow make it possible for your friend...

and @splat: please explain me why i should be 2faced. im always the same perfect amigo

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Falk » April 26th, 2017, 1:09 pm

Wow i don't really want to hate you, but you just keep going with the insults and doing a kids move. You are calling others who have different opinions for braindead and autists.

Not sure if you are reading at all or understand anything of what i/we have said. You are being a total joke to the Haxball Community, i suggest you should stop right now before anything retarded coming out of ur pig brain again xd

Falk

Postby Yawn » April 26th, 2017, 1:16 pm

<01:13:36> "Falk - MAC": yes allstars
<01:13:43> "Falk - MAC": rly messed with ur head

<01:15:04> "Falk - MAC": trust me on that
<01:15:07> "Falk - MAC": im not like fritz
<01:15:41> "Falk - MAC": theres no point for you guys to play this game
<01:15:42> "Falk - MAC": or any
<01:15:48> "Falk - MAC": at all if ur scared like this

<01:26:04> "Falk - MAC": cuz hes friends with retarded yes kids

<01:27:03> "Falk - MAC": this fritz is a big ass coward
<01:27:25> "Falk - MAC": and so are you all germans

Obsessed bahahaha

Yawn

Position: Forward

Postby Love Asia » April 26th, 2017, 1:39 pm

http://puu.sh/vwMHY/12b73dcb3e.png

If you allow splat to play for UK than I'd like to represent San Marino

Love Asia

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Epvp » April 26th, 2017, 2:01 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:alone the entertaining factor is reason enough to post it here. but even besides that as already said this is an uk league and also whole haxball mafia is playing here :)

maybe you should also say that you also was against it until yesterday, but then SURPRISINGLY changed your opinion. only retards, braindeads, autists and/or teamplayers of you or splat support your stupid move, guess why.

and because i discuss with arguements, muris already played for bosnia before i came to the admin team (+ his parents are bosnian) and with parents of jasko its the same and/or he was born in bosnia as well. but because retards, braindeads & autists dont understand the sense of arguments and to better support them with examples you unfortunately couldnt find a way to somehow make it possible for your friend...

and @splat: please explain me why i should be 2faced. im always the same perfect amigo

oh boi...

so first of all you literally call anyone with a different opinion a "braindead" "retard" or an "autist" which already is some fucked up thing to do if you are AN admin representing the nation cup.

2nd of all the reason why most of us are supporting splat is because he is representing the irish haxball community by his OWN, there literally are no irish players anymore and i doubt that there actually ever was a irish haxball team ever, so in this point we should try to support him instead of trying to keep him down with everything we got.

If theres one important thing an admin in a relatively small community should do is that he should treat every situation in relation to the conditions.
You gave the example with muris and jasko which literally applies to SPLAT in every way, splat has been associating with the UK community for all his haxball career and has found a home in the UK team.

Also the only reason Splat can not take part in the UK team is because of some fucking politics that were made year ago, northern ireland and ireland are literally the same fucking country and share the same culture, splat can easily be considered a british fella and he also lived in the UK for a few years.

So we want to let down a guy that has no community or team behind him, because his parents took the decision to live on the wrong side of ireland years ago to not let him take part in an unofficial wordlcup in a 2D flash browser game?

grow up, your behaviour is a joke and your insults aswell, its also a joke that one admin can overvote 9 other admins in a decision that is so important

Also Its a huge difference between insulting a PERSON in a private chat and insulting every guy with a different oppinnion in a forum post

all in all, guys we have been playing this small game for years, we are a relatively small community which has taken alot of hits, our playerbase is so small compared to 2014, so we should HELP eachother out instead of fighting, and we shouldnt call people with different opinions braindead retards if we are representing an admin team

Last edited by Epvp on April 26th, 2017, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epvp

Postby ANDRÈA » April 26th, 2017, 2:04 pm

<00:40:21> "Yawn": stfu u muslim

ANDRÈA

Postby Barca » April 26th, 2017, 2:16 pm

"so first of all you literally call anyone with a different opinnion a "braindead" "retard" or an "autist" which already is some fucked up thing to do if you are AN admin representing the nation cup." i said + and/or teammates, so it is possible that some just support falk or splat. i think what belongs to you is clear

"has found a home in the UK team" -> nice he found a home in a team where he never played, great skills

"northern ireland and ireland are literally the same fucking country" -> no words :fp:

"and share the same culture" -> :D sweden and germany also same culture. falk and barca big dream team???

"So we want to let down a guy that has no community or team behind him, because his parents took the decision to live on the wrong side of ireland years ago" -> wrong side of ireland :D haha :fp:

"Also Its a huge difference between insulting a PERSON in a private chat and insulting every guy with a different oppinnion in a forum post" -> BIG SORRY, that i still didnt insult anyone^^

i think currently you are top #1 in best posts on fm ever for me

Barca

Postby Epvp » April 26th, 2017, 2:22 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:"so first of all you literally call anyone with a different opinnion a "braindead" "retard" or an "autist" which already is some fucked up thing to do if you are AN admin representing the nation cup." i said + and/or teammates, so it is possible that some just support falk or splat. i think what belongs to you is clear

"has found a home in the UK team" -> nice he found a home in a team where he never played, great skills

"northern ireland and ireland are literally the same fucking country" -> no words :fp:

"and share the same culture" -> :D sweden and germany also same culture. falk and barca big dream team???

"So we want to let down a guy that has no community or team behind him, because his parents took the decision to live on the wrong side of ireland years ago" -> wrong side of ireland :D haha :fp:

"Also Its a huge difference between insulting a PERSON in a private chat and insulting every guy with a different oppinnion in a forum post" -> BIG SORRY, that i still didnt insult anyone^^

you have to some kind of troll LOL, in the first sentence you state that you only insulted falk and his teammates

in the last sentence you say you didnt insult anybody

so the words "braindead" "autist" and "retard" just got lost in ur sentence i guess, big sorry ^_^

your argumentation is a joke you pick out small parts of of my sentences and counter them with comparisons that absolutely dont have the same conditions

you really act like a kid and you also argue like one, theres no point in discussing on this toppic with you, the community can decide which side sounds more logical

oh and since you are still visiting school you might aswell check that out, maybe it will help out in your history class in the future

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

Epvp

Postby Caccapupu » April 26th, 2017, 2:26 pm

its sad to see so many downvotes to a guy who did a lot for fm (commentary, interviews , opening topics & stuff) because he's making respect the rules (i know it's weird that an admin does that but sometimes it happens) but im glad most of them comes from the known circlejerk of cocksuckers we already know

Caccapupu

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Epvp » April 26th, 2017, 2:32 pm

Caccapupu wrote:its sad to see so many downvotes to a guy who did a lot for fm (commentary, interviews , opening topics & stuff) because he's making respect the rules (i know it's weird that an admin does that but sometimes it happens) but im glad most of them comes from the known circlejerk of cocksuckers we already know

wtf it doesnt have to do anything with disrespecting or hate, if I disagree with a post I give it a downvote, it has nothing to do with the personal relation between me and the user, there always should be respect for eachother even when you are not sharing the same opinion :cheers:

Epvp

Postby Barca » April 26th, 2017, 2:35 pm

"i disagree" as if you would have an own opinion :D:D

Barca

Postby Falk » April 26th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Caccapupu wrote:its sad to see so many downvotes to a guy who did a lot for fm (commentary, interviews , opening topics & stuff) because he's making respect the rules (i know it's weird that an admin does that but sometimes it happens) but im glad most of them comes from the known circlejerk of cocksuckers we already know

I am trying so hard not to hate on Barca. He seems like a very nice guy from what i have seen from his work in the Haxball community. Just sad it had to go like this, if he really cared about the game, i am pretty sure he would have done a good job as an admin.

Last edited by Falk on April 26th, 2017, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falk

Postby Chro » April 26th, 2017, 2:37 pm

It's too funny, the exact same happened in the last NC when Netherlands wanted to play with CRonaldo and the admins didnt allow. Where were you jackasses back then? Oh and a funny reminder, that horrible Belgium team actually raped UK haha. Youre all bunch of fucking hypocrites in the end so stfu

Chro

Postby Epvp » April 26th, 2017, 2:39 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:"i disagree" as if you would have an own opinion :D

I have my own opinion and I can state it without getting personal, on the other side you argue and behave like an absolute kid , you are an ADMIN of the nation cup team so please act like one and dont get childish thanks

cheers

Epvp

Postby aguero10 » April 26th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Can i make Yugoslavia?

aguero10

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby Ahmed » April 26th, 2017, 2:51 pm