Tactical leak - aN's way to division 2 & 1 championship

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Tactical leak - aN's way to division 2 & 1 championship

Postby Barca » October 10th, 2016, 4:17 pm

btw there are still missing many things thats why its not really a "leak", especially when kivi asked before to post it, so its completely no leak in this case

anyways better somehow take it as a little help in 3(+) situations but for more its not usable^^

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby B4D4SS » October 10th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Yannex wrote:question..
wont it be easier to start attacking from the opponent half instead of using you brain in mid line to try tricks someone or outplay them?
cause let me tell you from experience.. 95% of the time you'll try to do something from mid line will end up giving the ball to the opponent :afro:

ye im not saying attacking from the opponents corner is bad or dumbs down the game, im talking about the tactics of keeping the ball in opponent corner instead of trying to score, because as he put it- 'While you backpass to the DM, the opponents have already rotated back to their common position to "park the bus". This makes it literally impossible to score if the team which plays double corner are playing on a high level.', instead of figuring out how to score vs a bus (which he says is impossible so doesnt bother) he says the tactic is to put the ball back in the corner basically trolling the opponent team to either spam the ball out of def or draw the match - that is what dumbs down the game.

B4D4SS

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Yannex » October 10th, 2016, 5:05 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
wont it be easier to start attacking from the opponent half instead of using you brain in mid line to try tricks someone or outplay them?
cause let me tell you from experience.. 95% of the time you'll try to do something from mid line will end up giving the ball to the opponent :afro:

ye im not saying attacking from the opponents corner is bad or dumbs down the game, im talking about the tactics of keeping the ball in opponent corner instead of trying to score, because as he put it- 'While you backpass to the DM, the opponents have already rotated back to their common position to "park the bus". This makes it literally impossible to score if the team which plays double corner are playing on a high level.', instead of figuring out how to score vs a bus (which he says is impossible so doesnt bother) he says the tactic is to put the ball back in the corner basically trolling the opponent team to either spam the ball out of def or draw the match - that is what dumbs down the game.

park the bus isnt impossible to score against...
time and pressure does the work, and by pressure i mean keep ball in the opponent half
every official game Seeders (my team) play its vs park the bus, doesnt matter who the opponent is and we win all the time, well.. 95% we win
no one can def and stay on goal for 14-20 min.. sooner or later the mistake from them will come and you just need to take adventage of that situation...

Yannex

Postby Kivi » October 10th, 2016, 10:54 pm

B4D4SS wrote:'I really want to encourage players and teams to use their brain more often instead of pressing the x/space-key blindly'

putting the ball in the corner cus ur not good enough to score isnt making the game any more tactical or thoughtful, it actually dumbs down the game completely. why not figure out how to score against a defence like that instead? u know use ur brain like ur telling other teams to do.

You still didn't get it, that shows that you simply don't understand. If you were able to read long texts carefully, you would've seen that we're still playing basic triangle (as I've written above) with a bigger focus on corner plays.

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:btw there are still missing many things thats why its not really a "leak", especially when kivi asked before to post it, so its completely no leak in this case

anyways better somehow take it as a little help in 3(+) situations but for more its not usable^^

You're right. I said I won't go in detail for the defense. It's basically a leak for the total offense of archNemeses in the past, nothing else.

B4D4SS wrote:

You still didn't get it and you're too stupid to read. I said literally impossible, literally has a meaning in the english language, hasn't it? And btw, what dumbs the game are teams who are playing extremely park the bus without even trying to win against stronger teams.

Yannex wrote: park the bus isnt impossible to score against...
time and pressure does the work, and by pressure i mean keep ball in the opponent half
every official game Seeders (my team) play its vs park the bus, doesnt matter who the opponent is and we win all the time, well.. 95% we win
no one can def and stay on goal for 14-20 min.. sooner or later the mistake from them will come and you just need to take adventage of that situation...

Thank you, you pointed it out well.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby Barca » October 11th, 2016, 8:59 am

Easy going

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Lloyd Banks » October 11th, 2016, 2:33 pm

X to kick!

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby B4D4SS » October 11th, 2016, 8:13 pm

whether u said impossible or literally impossible same thing, you decided to keep the ball in corner as your tactic instead of trying to score cus u think its too hard. as it says in your picture

basically going to force the opponent to spam the ball out because otherwise the ball will be in the corner all game and 0-0. wow u are truly master tactician, guardiola should watch out.

B4D4SS

Postby Kivi » October 11th, 2016, 10:06 pm

As I said, it's useless explaining it to you when you simply don't understand. Have you seen the goal difference by aN in those seasons? Bet you didn't ;) .

Come back when you finally understand it, but nevermind I won't continue replying to you.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby B4D4SS » October 11th, 2016, 10:23 pm

all i did was quote you and your talking about me not understanding it rofl. have a good time spamming the corner this season master tactician :)

B4D4SS

Postby Crixus » October 12th, 2016, 10:59 am

kivi simeone

Crixus

Postby lsco » October 12th, 2016, 12:12 pm

B4D4SS wrote:

usually i dont get mad playing haxball, but if i do its because the striker dont put balls in corner and try stupid tricks :)

lsco

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion