NewBigMap Haxball

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

NewBigMap Haxball

Postby Mücolajj » March 6th, 2024, 10:31 am

Hello friends,

Firstly, we continue to make some small changes to the map. Currently, what we have in mind is to add a line to the map and enlarge it a bit. We've made a few mechanical tweaks. The main reason for implementing these changes is to help players transitioning from Futsal to the larger map readjust to its size and to attract the interest of futsal players. Let me first talk about the small touches we've made.

1- We've reduced the size of the ball from 9.5x to 9x. This was a detail that Big maps players found hard to understand, and we've created a ball model that futsal players can adapt to more easily.

2- We adjusted the physical movements of the player. We increased the character speed from 0.10 to 0.11. In this era where everyone is faster than the old Haxball, being faster will please Big maps players and those who don't play on the map.

3- We increased the speed of the ball, allowing it to reach the goal faster, thereby hoping to increase the chance of scoring. It was quite challenging to score from the midfield on the big map. We believe we've slightly increased this opportunity.

4- We reduced the amount the ball bounces off the wall from 0.5 to 0.467.

5- By testing these changes yesterday, we saw that the game became more enjoyable for us. Please, try it out as well.

In a period where the playability of the Big map has decreased recently, we tried to make the game faster and more fun while preserving the name "Big." We believe such physical adjustments are absolutely necessary. Our map editing efforts continue.

Ty for help. About this map st!g.

Soon, we're starting a new league with this map.

Feel free to share all your suggestions and requests here.

MAP LİNK
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vnwX62loh-gitwiSTOgLFBT5dFZGcLhl/view?usp=drive_link

If anyone wants, I can send the map via discord.

https://discord.gg/THxD5DqQ = I created a channel called 4v4 big map at the top of this discord server, I posted the map there, anyone can download it from there.

Last edited by Mücolajj on March 6th, 2024, 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mücolajj

News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 925

Re: NewBigMap Haxball

Postby hjelp » March 6th, 2024, 10:39 am

Hi,

I've been playing only Futsal for a while. The cumbersomeness of the Big map was exhausting for me while playing. Thanks to the tweaks made on the map, it has become a more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for sharing.

hjelp

Re: NewBigMap Haxball

Postby jvi » March 6th, 2024, 11:02 am

I have experienced the map, it is very successful

jvi

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to General Haxball Discussion