Headless Haxball Scripts

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Headless Haxball Scripts

Postby Trinche1 » February 5th, 2023, 5:33 am

Hello everyone! I'm new to the community but been playing Haxball for a few years now (South American servers).

Recently, I decided I wanted to start using scripts (bots/referees) that bring a little more life to each room. But since I'm new to all this script stuff (and I'm learning code, I don't have much idea about coding yet, apart from C and C++), I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing scripts you use on Headless Haxball so I can check them out and see how they are made.

A few years back, user Anddy made a post about this same thing (https://fm-haxball.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=7825 titled 'Useful script for headless haxball'' but has since abandoned the project in 2019 and left the script in an early (sort of) stage.

I've seen some scripts that feature shot power, emojis on players' avatars when they socre/assist/own goal, and other cool stuff I don't have on my mind right now. Sadly, creators of these scripts are not interested in sharing them (for obvious reasons) nor sharing the knowledge on how to make these scripts as well.

Anyways, hope you can lend me a hand on this one. I hope you're having a good year! Thanks!

Trinche1

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Return to General Haxball Discussion