Toxicity all over? Let's fix it.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Toxicity all over? Let's fix it.

Postby nik » October 19th, 2022, 6:20 am

Sosa talks about team when his biggest achieve is red hawk xd what a nerds u guys are fr

nik

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby nik » October 19th, 2022, 6:20 am

Sosa i need new movie go do it in 1hr or u ll get fucked:ooo

nik

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby phami » October 19th, 2022, 6:58 am

Sosa wrote:all yu say again its just useless like this thread, ur low iq, just like admins, but some players already confirmed in pm what is said in the both videos, u or loken, problem here is admins who never ban people, and actual problem of this thread is a dogshit fs player who try to talk about toxicity like kind guy while he has done the worst things in this game like macro, cheating, cancer playstyle, insults, alt account attempt.
if i really hated you i would not help you with ur windows and computer, but i hate when u act stupid, so please next time stfu stay in ur toxic fs player role ur nothing more, and stop call me to fs i dont like ur autistic playstyle ty

i didnt post the video to ban u since admins are scared to ban 2-3 useless cheating retards, its just to show that ur dog and this good attentions u try to show is just not matching with phami

actually go just try to play atleast one full season in the league before crying about it

"some people confirmed" - whatever, pointless lie can say the same
i think you're the one who should be banned talking about players and admind the way you do
didnt want to say that but check my stats before you talk shit, but even with that, stats are not everything
i can gladly say, that i enjoy playing fs's and will keep winning, you for sure
Mr big iq, if you were that smart i would see probably anything that displays atleast a bit of intelligence in your gameplay

Doesnt matter anyways, i dont mind playing with "bad players", and again - you try to describe me in that way, when you're what you described, also i feel like this reaction posts going nowhere good, so i wont react to you

phami

Postby Sosa » October 19th, 2022, 8:02 am

nik wrote:Sosa talks about team when his biggest achieve is red hawk xd what a nerds u guys are fr

hi phami's bf, cool but now u can go back play fs, was nice to see u :thumbup:

Sosa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby tim » October 19th, 2022, 7:09 pm

:popcorn:

tim

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Total » October 20th, 2022, 7:43 am

Sosa wrote:
jon wrote:hey guys.
wanted to try to experiment something, and i need you, the community to help if u want

as seen my current nickname is jon(i like to change nicknames xD) may more known as Phami.

It's no secret that toxicity flows all over FM, sometimes more and sometimes less (can't say i wasnt toxic sometimes - would be a lie)
I believe it happens due the competitiveness of the game, and that's more than fine to be competitive, that's what makes the game more fun, that competitiveness - but not the toxicity when THERE'S NO SINGLE FS without flaming or writing "ez"

Anyways, i had an idea, but it can work only if u guys are with me here, I need your help.
If we want to truly enjoy the game, let's stop flaming eachother. lets start helping eachother, let's give settings to eachother, let's play with "lower leveled" players. lets give hand to new community users of fm, lets get more players into this community to make it interesting. let's upload vids of analysis so others can learn from there, lets keep that competitiveness

Why am i even posting this thread? because i want this community to stay alive. I've learnt in my life that i dont appriciate things until they're gone, and that's what i think that may happen within some time.

Hopeful to see changes, we got a great community and let's try to fix those things. lets be more friendly towards eachother we all share the same community

I might post some fs's, officials or my analysis of a game just for fun in the future, if anyone got ideas or thoughts what we should do i would like to hear your opinion and i'm sure others too

:cheers:

why the fuck is the most cancer jew macro abuser is trying to give us a lesson here? tell me just wtf how you dare to write such a useless things with your profile :drunken:

who ever want to know a bit more about who and what phami is, watch this and please read description :reindeer:

https://youtu.be/lGgB9mHKfr8

+about this galvan anticheat, its true and i informed admins sometimes ago about to put it secretly in hosts, but OFC XDDD autistic phami reveal to everyone that there is anti cheat so now every cheat user can go try to bypass it, and its even useless to put it rn, nice

This whole message just shows that u are literally targetting this man. You would think, an extrapolation abuser like you sosa, would understand how easy it is to do this shit with good computers high fps and just 200 extra etc etc. Doesnt really seem to be anything different than your movement in general. Pipe down

Total

Position: Forward

Postby phami » October 20th, 2022, 11:24 am

Levaldo wrote:
Sosa wrote:
jon wrote:hey guys.
wanted to try to experiment something, and i need you, the community to help if u want

as seen my current nickname is jon(i like to change nicknames xD) may more known as Phami.

It's no secret that toxicity flows all over FM, sometimes more and sometimes less (can't say i wasnt toxic sometimes - would be a lie)
I believe it happens due the competitiveness of the game, and that's more than fine to be competitive, that's what makes the game more fun, that competitiveness - but not the toxicity when THERE'S NO SINGLE FS without flaming or writing "ez"

Anyways, i had an idea, but it can work only if u guys are with me here, I need your help.
If we want to truly enjoy the game, let's stop flaming eachother. lets start helping eachother, let's give settings to eachother, let's play with "lower leveled" players. lets give hand to new community users of fm, lets get more players into this community to make it interesting. let's upload vids of analysis so others can learn from there, lets keep that competitiveness

Why am i even posting this thread? because i want this community to stay alive. I've learnt in my life that i dont appriciate things until they're gone, and that's what i think that may happen within some time.

Hopeful to see changes, we got a great community and let's try to fix those things. lets be more friendly towards eachother we all share the same community

I might post some fs's, officials or my analysis of a game just for fun in the future, if anyone got ideas or thoughts what we should do i would like to hear your opinion and i'm sure others too

:cheers:

why the fuck is the most cancer jew macro abuser is trying to give us a lesson here? tell me just wtf how you dare to write such a useless things with your profile :drunken:

who ever want to know a bit more about who and what phami is, watch this and please read description :reindeer:

https://youtu.be/lGgB9mHKfr8

+about this galvan anticheat, its true and i informed admins sometimes ago about to put it secretly in hosts, but OFC XDDD autistic phami reveal to everyone that there is anti cheat so now every cheat user can go try to bypass it, and its even useless to put it rn, nice

This whole message just shows that u are literally targetting this man. You would think, an extrapolation abuser like you sosa, would understand how easy it is to do this shit with good computers high fps and just 200 extra etc etc. Doesnt really seem to be anything different than your movement in general. Pipe down

couldnt agree more mate
i don't want to have beef with sosa, i don't have a beef with anyone but ngl i felt targetted over something we all know isnt true
idk what made sosa dislike me, because i literally did nothing to him

phami

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion