normalise showing up at the established time for matchdays

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

normalise showing up at the established time for matchdays

Postby Torment » October 13th, 2022, 8:51 pm

as mentioned from the title it is not possible for 8 out of 10 match days to take longer than 40 minutes when all subscribing to this league requires is to show up twice a week for 14 minutes of your time, we all got things to do so there's no real reason for being selfish, this happens especially in wildcarded matches where it ends up that wait time is way higher than effective playing time (or sometimes you don't even get to play at all) due to people being late or random pauses, so please get your life together and stop wasting everyone's time
thank you:)

Torment

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: normalise showing up at the established time for matchda

Postby hxgd » October 13th, 2022, 9:17 pm

rush and flaviu implemented a nice rule which it's best rule ever. u dont have any wildcards but there is deadline day such as maximum 3 days. and u have 3 days to play or you give defwin. for example here in fm at matchday 3 pablo haxobar used wildcard and we played this match today at md 7. for me this is so boring. you are getting excited for official and at 20:59 u see opponent use wildcard... i want to wrap myself in a Persian rug and drop myself off the balcony of the 19th floor.

hxgd

Postby Daaf » October 13th, 2022, 9:52 pm

I also contacted to Whitee about this before the season starts. Not only wildcard amount is too high, but also the given time is too much. In the rulebook, it says 3 matchdays to play which is equal to 10 or 11 days(depending on which day the wildcard is used). This should not be the case for the longest-running and most successful haxball community. People can abuse it very easily. Something must be changed about this.

Daaf

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby kevin » October 13th, 2022, 10:02 pm

+1

kevin

Postby Clinical Striker » October 14th, 2022, 10:09 am

1- If you have a wildcarded game that night, you definitely waste 1-2 hours of your life because you need to wait for your opponent 2 hours after the regular games if it is a wildcard game's deadline day.

2- Sometimes people don't answer just out of spite, I see that they are active on TS in their idle times and you ask them whether you can play or not, but they just don't answer.

3- I don't know if talking about these stuff would change anything tho, Haxball isn't the same as 4+ years ago, no one has respect for one another. And there is nothing you can do if an opponent makes you wait and wait and wait for a player to come home, saying "sec, I'm on a call" for 20-30 minutes. Hell, let's say that they're not waiting for a player, let's say they just don't like you, they can make you wait for a wildcarded game for 2 hours just out of spite. After that point, who even enjoys playing the game anymore?

Clinical Striker

Postby BullHax27 » October 16th, 2022, 3:46 pm

it would be enough to put the wildcard within 15 cet and recover it within a week and not arrive like all the cunning of the last day.
and still prioritize the forum to see who is available in multiple days so that the forum is useful for something

BullHax27

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Return to General Haxball Discussion