Karma has no deadline.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Karma has no deadline.

Postby nik » October 9th, 2022, 10:32 pm

Man creating cheats ruining game and then blaming players that they r using it?
U living with these 20 euros and if amp used cheat u wouldn t write tha whatever
Get your 150 kg ass out from here
Dear funnysher

nik

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby hxgd » October 9th, 2022, 11:12 pm

yes isco they all are photoshop you managed to see the big picture gj :clown:

Last edited by hxgd on October 10th, 2022, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Total » October 10th, 2022, 12:26 am

What a nice trend this forum has developed. Are you guys just bored and troll us hard. Or do you lot genuinely open a new thread for these cheat discussions every week. It is a always the same pattern too and same people make same comments than last time. Punisher vs Italy, italy vs romania. What the fuck are u lot on about? Smh my head famalam

Total

Postby TheGoal99 » October 10th, 2022, 8:27 am

I see a lot of players here trying to defend cheaters.
Yes the proofs are here, I had even more proofs myself. aMp is someone I like and I don’t really care about what he’s doing with his computer but proofs are obvious, he is (or was) cheating it’s a fact and the fact that the one who exposed him is the guy who ruined the game with his cheats doesn’t change the reality of aMp, Al1s, lewa and other (even non-romanian) people cheating. That’s not really hard to understand. You don’t even really need proofs, watch them play and you’ll know easily.

We can decide to ignore this fact and just try to act like it doesn’t exist, but it will never change the fact that these guys are cheating. By the way I see some people defending them here who aren’t clean neither.

TheGoal99

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 9:23 am

TheGoal99 wrote:I see a lot of players here trying to defend cheaters.
Yes the proofs are here, I had even more proofs myself. aMp is someone I like and I don’t really care about what he’s doing with his computer but proofs are obvious, he is (or was) cheating it’s a fact and the fact that the one who exposed him is the guy who ruined the game with his cheats doesn’t change the reality of aMp, Al1s, lewa and other (even non-romanian) people cheating. That’s not really hard to understand. You don’t even really need proofs, watch them play and you’ll know easily.

We can decide to ignore this fact and just try to act like it doesn’t exist, but it will never change the fact that these guys are cheating. By the way I see some people defending them here who aren’t clean neither.

ask girl about teamviewering my PC and then you can talk thegoale ^_^
and as I said no problem we will see who really is using it by the new rule that we might also suggest for feed me :D

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Anddy » October 10th, 2022, 9:28 am

aMp wrote:
TheGoal99 wrote:I see a lot of players here trying to defend cheaters.

ask girl about teamviewering my PC and then you can talk thegoale ^_^
and as I said no problem we will see who really is using it by the new rule that we might also suggest for feed me :D

What's the new rule doing and how would it fully prevent cheaters ?

Anddy

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 9:31 am

I know the upcoming rule and I will also help Meyzi on it to fully prevent hacks from this game. And yes I also agree that the rule should be used on FM officials too. It should be a global rule across all communities tbh. I think that's the only way to prevent hacks from this game we'll see. There will be players who don't want this rule but who cares about them. The rule is rule.

hxgd

Postby Anddy » October 10th, 2022, 9:45 am

Punisher wrote:I know the upcoming rule and I will also help Meyzi on it to fully prevent hacks from this game. And yes I also agree that the rule should be used on FM officials too. It should be a global rule across all communities tbh. I think that's the only way to prevent hacks from this game we'll see. There will be players who don't want this rule but who cares about them. The rule is rule.

What's the new rule doing and how would it fully prevent cheaters ?

Again this scooby doo mystery about something...

Anddy

Postby noobgamer » October 10th, 2022, 10:30 am

Punisher wrote:I know the upcoming rule and I will also help Meyzi on it to fully prevent hacks from this game. And yes I also agree that the rule should be used on FM officials too. It should be a global rule across all communities tbh. I think that's the only way to prevent hacks from this game we'll see. There will be players who don't want this rule but who cares about them. The rule is rule.

Nothing personal, but if someone get banned by using your hack I think you should be banned first. In fact, you started this problem and anyone knows. How can I trust this guy Punisher that he's not using his own hack every game while he thinks a lot of players do it? Furthermore, how can we know he didn't actually created a new one much better and didn't tell anyone about it?

Now, can someone explaion me how this hack actually works? I mean what's the advantage? Can you control the ball better? Can you lift the ball better? Can you move faster? I'm asking because from the last topic i understood that the hack is useless from the creator. From gio I understood it's like you got superpowers and helps in keeping the ball close to you after you shot it in the wall or something like that. So i'm just too confuse about it. I didn't play big for long time and for me to be honest it doens't seem like any player got superpowers. I mean, if we talk about macro there are players that really get advantages in some situations using it, right? Now the main problem is a hack that we don't really know much about but we forget about the one that anyone can use without paying anything and without any help.

For admins, if you are still searching for solutions maybe this fact could help. Long time ago I played in Serbian league 3v3 and there after I joined they asked me to install a program. This program shows to admins any others programs are used after the players starts the program, so before official games nobody could join the room without that program. This is how nobody used macro in that league so maybe someone knows how to create something like that.

P.S. I wouldn't allow punisher to create it because he could find a way to trick his own program and maybe will start selling some anti-program tips so it's not a good idea.

noobgamer

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 10:36 am

https://imgur.com/1lx8v1I

The saviour now its scared of getting banned I don't know how we can still accept him in the community

The rule that I came with its pretty simple:

1- Player open obs or any recording.
2- Player then shows his browser extensions and some other ways to add the hack/script/cheat whoever you wanna call it (which ill teach meyzi and he will add in rule)
3- After the player join he has to open record while filming with obs or any record and any main admin have to stay with the player till the match starts and its after 1 minute of playing
4- When match is over the player will open obs while he is in room, he will save record and upload to thehax

at the end the admin staff will check if any player left the game or not and if we will either ask for every player to send their obs record or not ONLY if they are suspect
In my oppinion its pretty simple you won't lose any FPS while playing or anything and its possible to everyone (you can film even with phone but it has to be clear enough or you can just screenshare to admin before playing you just don't have to refresh the game while playing and if you do you just have to do the same steps again (first 3)

Any questions I wait in discord or TS and I wait for oppinions about it

aMp

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 10:38 am

elite wrote:Nothing personal, but if someone get banned by using your hack I think you should be banned first. In fact, you started this problem and anyone knows. How can I trust this guy Punisher that he's not using his own hack every game while he thinks a lot of players do it? Furthermore, how can we know he didn't actually created a new one much better and didn't tell anyone about it?

Now, can someone explaion me how this hack actually works? I mean what's the advantage? Can you control the ball better? Can you lift the ball better? Can you move faster? I'm asking because from the last topic i understood that the hack is useless from the creator. From gio I understood it's like you got superpowers and helps in keeping the ball close to you after you shot it in the wall or something like that. So i'm just too confuse about it. I didn't play big for long time and for me to be honest it doens't seem like any player got superpowers. I mean, if we talk about macro there are players that really get advantages in some situations using it, right? Now the main problem is a hack that we don't really know much about but we forget about the one that anyone can use without paying anything and without any help.

For admins, if you are still searching for solutions maybe this fact could help. Long time ago I played in Serbian league 3v3 and there after I joined they asked me to install a program. This program shows to admins any others programs are used after the players starts the program, so before official games nobody could join the room without that program. This is how nobody used macro in that league so maybe someone knows how to create something like that.

P.S. I wouldn't allow punisher to create it because he could find a way to trick his own program and maybe will start selling some anti-program tips so it's not a good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSW9Iw40QcY&t=42s

aMp

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 10:40 am

elite wrote:

Nothing personal, but if someone get banned by using your hack I think you should be banned first. In fact, you started this problem and anyone knows. How can I trust this guy Punisher that he's not using his own hack every game while he thinks a lot of players do it? Furthermore, how can we know he didn't actually created a new one much better and didn't tell anyone about it?

Your logic is dumb as fuck. If I wanted to use hacks for my private use why would I tell everyone that I found something at the first day I found it.
And I never tried to make a hack, I was trying to reduce to extrapolation shakiness for high ping users such as Turks and Israels and I found this and some people called it out hacks. I never think that is hack, it just give some little advantage to players who have 5-30 ping that's all.

Also you talking without knowing me, I was the one who protested extrapolation, I was the one who make petitions for haxball apps, I was the one who leaked all the players who buy hacks from me / or the ones who tried to buy. And now you are coming here and blaming me? For what? Making a stupid thing that I even say 10000 times that it is not useful and just because some 200 extra player says that it is so good not makes it good actually. And just telling you I never spread this hack or used in any official. So whatever you say is pointless.

Gun companies around the world making guns they are not being arrested but if you buy a gun and shoot around you will be get arrested. It's not my fault that people using hacks, they should not use it. They all are mature human beings can decide their own choices it's that simple.

hxgd

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 10:41 am

aMp wrote:The rule that I came with its pretty simple:

2- Player then shows his browser extensions and some other ways to add the hack/script/cheat whoever you wanna call it (which ill teach meyzi and he will add in rule)
3- After the player join he has to open record while filming with obs or any record and any main admin have to stay with the player till the match starts and its after 1 minute of playing
4- When match is over the player will open obs while he is in room, he will save record and upload to thehax

yes the rule that you came up. hhhh

I think you are scared of getting banned the amount of times you poke me is like already more than 1k. I haven't done anything wrong why would I get scared about a ban. I don't use hacks, I don't sell plus I leak the ones who used from this community so your points are pretty much useless.

Last edited by hxgd on October 10th, 2022, 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
hxgd

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 10:43 am

Punisher wrote:Re: Karma has no deadline.
by Punisher » less than a minute ago

I wrote it to you first its on our conversation :D and we can ask meyzi and wiaz what I told them yesterday

https://imgur.com/undefined

aMp

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 10:47 am

Punisher wrote:
aMp wrote:The rule that I came with its pretty simple:

yes the rule that you came up. hhhh

I think you are scared of getting banned the amount of times you poke me is like already more than 1k. I haven't done anything wrong why would I get scared about a ban. I don't use hacks, I don't sell plus I leak the ones who used from this community so your points are pretty much useless.

You literally said that there are more ways to bypass and you didn't do anything? What about creating the cheat and I asked you for showing the database and you said there are to many players who still have it and bought it from you and its privately so who are you lying to? your ss proof nothing just more controversial

aMp

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 10:47 am

<13:33:57> "Punisher": you asked for hack script and you send it to italians in discord group
<13:34:01> "Punisher": many people confirming this situation
<13:34:02> "Punisher": already
<13:34:23> "Punisher": you are one of the spreaders of this hack now dont act like you are the saviour clearly you are not and not gonna be
<13:36:24> "^aMp^": I didn't spread anything
<13:36:35> "^aMp^": I just showed what turk players have
<13:47:37> "^aMp^": I just found your hacka
<13:47:42> "^aMp^": and send to enzo to make fun of him

as you can see he accepts that he shared the script with others. I wonder how many groups he shared script and as you can see from this message, he is also confirming that he have the script file so why wouldn't he use it? :P

hxgd

Postby aMp » October 10th, 2022, 10:48 am

Punisher wrote:<13:33:57> "Punisher": you asked for hack script and you send it to italians in discord group
<13:34:01> "Punisher": many people confirming this situation
<13:34:02> "Punisher": already
<13:34:23> "Punisher": you are one of the spreaders of this hack now dont act like you are the saviour clearly you are not and not gonna be
<13:36:24> "^aMp^": I didn't spread anything
<13:36:35> "^aMp^": I just showed what turk players have

as you can see he accepts that he shared the script with others. I wonder how many groups he shared script and as you can see from this message, he is also confirming that he have the script file so why wouldn't he use it? :P

Everyone have the video from gaxball on youtube I just share the video and said "How many turk players have it from Punisher" Nothing else

The same italians who suspected me and who you protected me from by saying (AMP ITS NOT CHEATING) those? oh yea true

Last edited by aMp on October 10th, 2022, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
aMp

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 10:50 am

The italians they confirmed that you send them the script file. So it's not a video, funny that you lie on things again. I can feel your nervous :o

I will also ask Bull, gio and Enzo for confirmations too. Let's see if you send video or actual script file. :joker:

hxgd

Postby noobgamer » October 10th, 2022, 11:05 am

Your story doesn't make any sense at all my boy. If your hack is useless why you care so much about if someone is using it now? Maybe you are mad because you are not the only one that use it?
And wait.. Nothing to say about macro? We all know why :( .

noobgamer

Postby hxgd » October 10th, 2022, 11:16 am

elite wrote:Your story doesn't make any sense at all my boy. If your hack is useless why you care so much about if someone is using it now? Maybe you are mad because you are not the only one that use it?
And wait.. Nothing to say about macro? We all know why :( .

The hack is useless for people who have high ping. For low ping players such as amp it is effective and it can help him win matches even though he is not likely to win. So that makes the difference.

I hate macro too, but I think 6 12 4 is blocking it and I don't see any macro players a lot, even though they use I won them most likely so not a problem for me. Macro was game changer back then, now it's useless for me. But if there is a way to block macros better than kickratelimit I'd like to see it being used.

And how can I be mad as I told you if I wanted to make it private I could, lol. I think that hack is useless for me so I just let one player to test it just to see if it's only me or everyone. And when he played with it, he said yes this is shit af but he made mistake by sending it to some other guy and from him it gotten spreaden. I have no issue with who have hack or not, this includes amp too. Cuz look at gif section I pet him everytime I just don't like this guys are playing this game with this hack. Like no matter win or lose, for me everyone should use original client. I m even strongly dislike extrapolation go ask me to any turk they will say that I hate all players who has more than 50 extra. So what is your point man, I want to have clean flash-a-like game and just because I did a mistake by giving this to 1 guy you are gonna blame me for this? The gun example still goes on, companies make gun, it's your will to use it or not. If you use it you will get arrested, and when they catch you up you can't say that oh look they made the gun go arrest them. It's childish and stupid. So stop connecting hack users with me, that's their free will to use hacks. I don't force anyone to use hacks learn that.

hxgd

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion