Karma has no deadline.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Karma has no deadline.

Postby Karmaa » October 9th, 2022, 4:17 pm

Private chats with aMp (he used chiri's discord account to cover his identity and send money via bitcoin using "his friends binance" because we all know amp is underage and u cant open wallet accs as underage, nice coincidence right?) also look the day is 28 jun (1 day after gio's thread he is telling that "dont expose us we defended u" etc xdd

other romanians using the different version of the hack as you can see log messages are different here, this was 2 day after gio's thread because they look so suspected they ask me for more legit version of the hack.

Here comes the most important part! so I was curious of this guy using hacks and I asked Punisher to check his logs since when you use hacks he can get the logs, and he send me that screenshot which is quite interesting, at the day 26 of jun 2022 aMp used his original name. and I wondered why? I checked if there is official this time and guess what season 34's FEAR vs. Stiff Wind has played in this day. And FEAR won 2-1 nice coincidence right?

and you want to know a fun thing? gio has opened this thread and called aMp as cheater and as you can see the date is jun 27 of 2022. 1 day after he use hacks with his name in official! this also shows everything.
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=11715

you are known player that don't want to involve your own account thats why you use this account
you had many trophies
but what amp doing is should be illegal etc

Karmaa

News Articles: 0

Re: Karma has no deadline.

Postby noobgamer » October 9th, 2022, 4:27 pm

noooooooo, aMp, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :bounce:

P.S. Is it for real? I mean, I fell bad now because I know LA will win HCL in those times, when hax is full of hackers :l .

P.S.S. Those days nobody talks about macro anymore and i can tell you for sure there are more than 50% of players using it.

Last edited by noobgamer on October 9th, 2022, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noobgamer

Postby aMp » October 9th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Ok first of all that's everything? LMAO you said you have a lot of proofs (This is punisher btw or one of his friends I don't wanna say who)

Ok so the simple way to proof that I am hacking its to send the full AUTH IP to any admin and then I send mine (That's impossible to change) so with this you will get me easily banned.
On that day in that match I played really bad everyone can send the record so you chosed the worst game of mine in that season.
You said you will proof that lewa , weby and al1s are playing with cheats but there its just a bot (or even a normal user) who wrote some basic names
I am sadly not underage I would love to be but I am 19 already so yea that its also false ...
If you can show that I used "The cheat" in that day then show us how I logged into it at the official time.
and one more thing

This is punisher reaction after he saw the post about me: https://imgur.com/DHpOKYG
and also here is someone who used my name when I was in vacation on public room: https://imgur.com/a/3D49I6P

so as long as it is so simple for you to fake as you can see in the second screenshot (Btw I know who it was and it was one of Punisher friends) I can tell to admins ofc
so as I said if its so simple to fake put my extrapolation (btw love it) then flag and also the name that I used in that day (fucking love the fans) then yea you can understand how simple is to fake smth nowadays.
GirlontaR already checked my PCs I did 2 videos where we were playing fs I also have 1 half of the match vs Invincible so yea sad for you
If someone will believe the own creator and the romanian team/teams will be again disrespected we will just remove the team and won't create any problems

<18:00:20> "Punisher" pokes you: the guy who share its some known and old player man xdd

If you are an old player karmaa why don't you use your name? kekw

Other then that Welcome to the Community Karmaa

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 9th, 2022, 4:32 pm

Hey,

If i to be honest, the conversations about cheat not important to me because it's hard to follow, just we will create a rule for cheating situations in HCL tournament we are working on some things on it.

I will announce the rules and how we will detect cheat users in HCL tournament.

Have a nice day!

Edit: That idea comes from aMp & Wiaz , I'll just try how it will work and how we can add the rules on paper. Also I'll test some things about cheat.

Last edited by Adem Ljajić on October 9th, 2022, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby aMp » October 9th, 2022, 4:34 pm

elite wrote:noooooooo, aMp, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :bounce:

P.S. Is it for real? I mean, I fell bad now because I know LA will win HCL in those times, when hax is full of hackers :l .

Have fun reading

aMp

Postby BullHax27 » October 9th, 2022, 4:41 pm

Meyzi wrote:Hey,

If i to be honest, the conversations about cheat not important to me because it's hard to follow, just we will create a rule for cheating situations in HCL tournament we are working on some things on it.

I will announce the rules and how we will detect cheat users in HCL tournament.

Have a nice day!

Edit: That idea comes from aMp & Wiaz , I'll just try how it will work and how we can add the rules on paper. Also I'll test some things about cheat.

unfortunately there is no method to catch these beings

BullHax27

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 9th, 2022, 4:44 pm

BullHax27 wrote:

Let's remember it just works with browser extensions anyway..

We reject it
Adem Ljajić

Postby hxgd » October 9th, 2022, 4:49 pm

I can confirm whatever this Karma dude says. He reached me from discord and asked for some proofs, and this guy worked on the proofs like sherlock holmes lol i m amazed of his effort gj bro ty for revealing this kid.

Meyzi wrote:
BullHax27 wrote:

Don't be so sure about it.

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby aMp » October 9th, 2022, 4:50 pm

Punisher wrote:I can confirm whatever this Karma dude says. He reached me from discord and asked for some proofs, and this guy worked on the proofs like sherlock holmes lol i m amazed of his effort gj bro ty for revealing this kid.

Meyzi wrote:
BullHax27 wrote:

<18:36:35> "Punisher" pokes you: yes i exposed your logs to this guy whats wrong with it? :D
<18:37:00> You poked "Punisher" with message: Ok go in the topic and defend him or you are scared?
<18:37:08> "Punisher" pokes you: i was writing actually :P
<18:37:12> You poked "Punisher" with message: Niceeeee

Still waiting

aMp

Postby hxgd » October 9th, 2022, 4:52 pm

I just confirm what he said, what else I can tell more? xd He exposed that you use hacks in official and right now I also compare and ye the times are match each other and all the other things. It's funny that you are still being admin somewhere... I bet the method you found will not cover you for sure. xd That's why you directly refused video recording during officials.

hxgd

Postby aMp » October 9th, 2022, 4:54 pm

Punisher wrote:I just confirm what he said, what else I can tell more? xd He exposed that you use hacks in official and right now I also compare and ye the times are match each other and all the other things. It's funny that you are still being admin somewhere... I bet the method you found will not cover you for sure. xd That's why you directly refused video recording during officials.

We will see about that :D and as I already asked can you please send the AUTH IP from that photo so I can show you that its not me ty

aMp

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 9th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Punisher wrote:

If you have more info about how to use cheats you can help to me. If not, let me do my responsibilities.

We reject it
Adem Ljajić

Postby hxgd » October 9th, 2022, 5:03 pm

aMp wrote:
We will see about that :D and as I already asked can you please send the AUTH IP from that photo so I can show you that its not me ty

You know that private auth key is easily can be changed by just clearing browser cache? So whatever you say is pointless. Just because you know this you keep asking this because you changed your auth key dozens of time after this. I can feel your nervous heartbeats.

hxgd

Postby BullHax27 » October 9th, 2022, 6:02 pm

Meyzi wrote:
BullHax27 wrote:

hahaha don't write things you don't know doesn't just work like this: D

BullHax27

Postby Anddy » October 9th, 2022, 7:51 pm

So many mysterious people here saying things such as "I know who but it's a secret" or "You don't know what you're talking about it's not like that"

Get cancer, either say things you know without being a scooby doo character or shut your mouth

Anddy

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 9th, 2022, 8:23 pm

Anddy wrote:So many mysterious people here saying things such as "I know who but it's a secret" or "You don't know what you're talking about it's not like that"

Get cancer, either say things you know without being a scooby doo character or shut your mouth

That's what I mean. In the end Im trying to protect justice in some tournaments and researching solutions about how to do it. If I don't know try to learn from who has information about it. Also, I talked with basro about the cheat issue.

Just some people are not managing their own lives and teams as much as they can talk to us but still, they are talking.

If anyone has a idea to solve they can help us or create competition and we can see how they are managing it.

We reject it
Adem Ljajić

Postby lsco » October 9th, 2022, 8:40 pm

To tell the truth, this is the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen.
Faking screenshots is the easiest thing in the world (and tbh, there really isn't any proof here).
And with all due respect to Punisher, it's a little hard for me to respect and believe someone who have ruined the game with his cheats and is now trying to be the hero and expose everyone, should we say thank you?

lsco

Postby Karmaa » October 9th, 2022, 10:09 pm

lsco wrote:To tell the truth, this is the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen.
Faking screenshots is the easiest thing in the world (and tbh, there really isn't any proof here).
And with all due respect to Punisher, it's a little hard for me to respect and believe someone who have ruined the game with his cheats and is now trying to be the hero and expose everyone, should we say thank you?

To remind you, the cheat has a webhook connected to a discord server so it's logged. And whenever someone uses it it will send a log into the discord server. The log message in the discord server is not a message u can edit. So u can't fake screenshots with this cheat. More proof coming soon :)

Karmaa

Postby lsco » October 9th, 2022, 10:22 pm

Karmaa wrote:
lsco wrote:To tell the truth, this is the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen.

To remind you, the cheat has a webhook connected to a discord server so it's logged. And whenever someone uses it it will send a log into the discord server. The log message in the discord server is not a message u can edit. So u can't fake screenshots with this cheat. More proof coming soon :)

But these screenshots aren't prooving anything, I can create this kind of message with Photoshop in 5 mins.
I don't know what your intentions are in general if they are good or bad, but more reliable evidence would be better received.
In any case, it's a little hard for me to believe when it comes from a guy with a fake name.

lsco

Postby Adem Ljajić » October 9th, 2022, 10:26 pm

lsco wrote:
Karmaa wrote:

But these screenshots aren't really enough to prove anything, I can create this kind of message with Photoshop in 5 mins.
I don't know what your intentions are in general if they are good or bad, but more reliable evidence would be better received.
In any case, it's a little hard for me to believe when it comes from a guy with a fake name.

+1 with you. We don't know what that discord server is, is those logs trustable or manipulatable, who is keeping those logs?

We reject it
Adem Ljajić