Captain Applications [Closed]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Season 4 Draft, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Trades and Signs, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Free Agency, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Wildcard HQ, This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.Schedules

Re: Captain Applications [Closed]

Postby gavin peacock » June 2nd, 2012, 9:26 am

#~DOOMS~FORCAP

gavin peacock

News Articles: 0

Postby Cr3aToR » June 2nd, 2012, 10:28 am

Cr3aToR / VaTo / mc spanky Image
No experience
I want to be a captain because i want to give a chance to new people that didn't have a chance to play last season.

Cr3aToR

Postby Blazing » June 2nd, 2012, 10:44 am

Dooms would make a fantastic captain.

Blazing

Position: Goalkeeper
Cup Winner: Season 2

Postby naby » June 6th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Name: Rachel
Experiences: Aquopolis, IHL Team A, UK national team
Why you want to be a captain: To build a team of 'up and coming' british players, to give them a chance.

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Guest » June 9th, 2012, 4:42 pm

team name: l.dragos experience: played in couple of spainsh leagues why:because i will lead my team to the top like the dragons

Postby Phil Kessel » June 18th, 2012, 1:37 am

Name: PHIL "HAXTASTIC" KESSEL

EXPERIENCE: I spent over a year in an elite core of invitation only haxball, honing my skills in all aspects of the game. I have the required experience, mental fortitude, and ability to get into the opponents head while retaining my class and dignity. I was genetically modified to be a Haxball captain in a professional league, especially this one. Plus, if you made Cam Sambell or whatever that kids name is a captain then I can certainly handle it. I once made Tangle cry so hard him and his mom got their menstrual cycles in sync.

Why you want to be a captain: I'm a good leader and I'm a savvy guy. I will also consult with multiple hockey professionals who are paid very good money to manage real sports teams, and ill take the insight and expertiese gained from there and apply it to the professional haxball world. i am the start of your revolution. haxball will be an olympic sport, and making me a captain will make you a part of this glory and success. do your duty to the game.

Phil Kessel

Postby Deadly#N19 » June 18th, 2012, 6:51 am

Frank wrote:Name: Lamps

Experiences: I have captained a couple of haxball teams in the past. Currently captaining a team in the British Galaxy league however. If my team progresses well through the first season on Galaxy, I'd like to look at the possibility of bringing my Quicksilver team here. Although I acknowledge that I'd have to attempt to pick my players through the drafting process. My players also play in their domestic leagues as well, and are in top divisions. We've had a flying start with a three win streak! None on my players are currently signed up to an FM team and I feel this would give them a chance to show their worth. My experience as captain of NWA reserves may also help, but our poor performance was due to inactivity. I understand that experienced FM players will most likely be placed ahead of me on the list. My team's current league standing: http://haxball-galaxy.forumotion.cc/h1-league-table

Why you want to be a captain: I feel that this would be a good opportunity for me to sign up some more international players to FM. I have already been involved in a number of sign ups and could use these signings to my advantage. Living in Greece, I understand the importance of having a well-rounded international squad. I feel an international team is the way to go, and would expect to finish above mid-table. I am very active and would plan to scout signings that would also be reliable and active.

Cool Story Bro

Deadly#N19

Previous

Return to Season 4